The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the grooming granny back on the scene? She must be needed for something!

A reminder that Jane is as cray cray as her son.

This was her manipulating a child into providing her with a different child's address so she could harass them to save her predator son, she should have been prosecuted.

View attachment 1259401
Also telling a young ifam she loved them sending her a ingham hoodie! This behaviour is unacceptable!

• Wow
Reactions: 23

This was her manipulating a child into providing her with a different child's address so she could harass them to save her predator son, she should have been prosecuted.

View attachment 1259401
I love the @Impleo provides evidence posts. It's important new members and 'hardworking ifanny admins' are reminded just how vile these idiots are.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Doesn't it tell these useless parents something when they go out for dinner and the kids want carvery with VEG and not more junk ?

Reactions: 38
Doesn't it tell these useless parents something when they go out for dinner and the kids want carvery with VEG and not more junk ?
I came to say the same!!! Very telling, isn't it?!

That prank was disgusting, who in their right mind would put that on the Internet ... even the idea

Ifanny suggesting 'Ez' sells her crocheted animals...eww 🤢 no thank you ,this family rarely wash

Reactions: 20
I had to laugh at Lazy saying she has willpower around chocolate. That double chin and 'mum pouch' say different. Her eyes were as big as saucers at the B&M haul she got because they were new and she had to try them.
1 bag of chocolate nibbles for herself
1 bar of chocolate nibbles for herself
1 bar of chocolate mini eggs for Creepy
1 Terrys chocolate orange mini egg bar for Creepy
1 white chocolate biscoff bar for Isabelle
1 bag of Milka Daim
1 mint breakaway twirl
=way too much chocolate for 1 family

Plus:
2 big bags of marshmallows
1 box of Mallow Mateys for Jace and Isla
Fruit winders
Jaffa cakes
2 boxes of Hello Panda biscuits for Jace because he loves them
Magic stars

Creepy wanted to eat both his bars of chocolate before their meal out but Lazy told him to have one row of chocolate from each bar a night and eat them over two weeks because that's what she does due to her amazing willpower. Yeah right, he'll have scoffed them by the morning. The "yeeeeeeeeeeaaa booooooy" reaction confirmed that. Moving onto Lazy now; she scoffed half a big bag of sweets in one day when pregnant with Mila so she's not going to be stopping at one row of chocolate. If these two have no good eating habits how can anyone expect their kids to have any? Children are so impressionable and will copy the habits of their parents because they think it's the right thing to do.

"not all in one go" Liar liar pants on fire! She can't even look at the camera when saying it.
1652290787728.png

1652290892893.png
1652291030530.png

• Heart
  • Wow
On the 62nd ingham thread on page 12 there are screen shots from a former ifam talking about what Jane has said

• Heart
Reactions: 15
About 50% of the population have dormant HSV1. Was there legitimately a campaign asking 50% of the population to not kiss their children? Genuinely curious.
Yes there was , my grandson was in hospital with a little one who had this condition and sadly died please Google it really is very serious the baby was born perfectly healthy no underlying health condition they did a campaign asking people not to kiss babies on the lips even if they don't have a sore and to avoid contact with babies if they did.

• Sad
  • Heart
Honestly Esme would be ripped apart by kids her own age (not condoning it) she’s wear matching outfits with her little sister, has major issues with personal hygiene and this is plastered all over the internet by her parents and behaves way younger than her years. That’s before you mention the ginger-denying paed o dad.
She should be going into year 9 in September! Year 9! My younger sister are around this age and would rather die than behave like she does. They are cleaner than clean, love nice clothes, love shopping, going to school, playing sport and gossiping about boys. This kids playing with dinosaurs. It’s so bloody sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 37
Yes there was , my grandson was in hospital with a little one who had this condition and sadly died please Google it really is very serious the baby was born perfectly healthy no underlying health condition they did a campaign asking people not to kiss babies on the lips even if they don't have a sore and to avoid contact with babies if they did.
I might be wrong but aren’t cold sores , chickenpox and shingles the same virus

Reactions: 1
And Zelda resembles a melted welly
Well I just completely misread that as willy 😅 It's been a long day.

Two things I learned today:

1. Mila doesn't seem to share Creepy's love for headgear. No wonder, because her mother keeps putting scratchy wool on her little sore scalp. The other day she shoved something on her with long ears. Poor baby couldn't wait to rip it off.

2. Creepy used to smear his snot on walls. Charming.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
On the 62nd ingham thread on page 12 there are screen shots from a former ifam talking about what Jane has said

Not excusing Chris because he was a wrong'un for years before he was a YouTuber, but I wonder what his childhood was really like with parents like Jane and Steve to end up the way he did. He and Jane are obviously very similar, I think there are so many more skeletons in that family.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

View attachment 1259401
This is very disturbing, grooming must run in the family. Does anyone know how old these children were that she was contacting, not that it matters I suppose it's grim all round.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is very disturbing, grooming must run in the family. Does anyone know how old these children were that she was contacting, not that it matters I suppose it's grim all round.

Yes, they were 13 I think. She was contacting the friend of the girl whose address she wanted because the mother, an ex-police officer, was speaking out against Chris. Chris wanted to send her a Levi letter and needed an address, so bulldog Jane was put on the case.

For all the Ifam who might be reading, Levi letters were sent out but never acted on, because to act on them would mean that Chris would have to prove that what they were saying was lies, i.e defamation. The trouble for Chris is that he did do what he's been accused of which is why he's never been able to prosecute anyone, or have any press articles removed. Everything still remains up.

Has My Forever Dave been added to the tit Midas list anyone?
I think Dave is still in Chris' pocket

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I had to laugh at Lazy saying she has willpower around chocolate. That double chin and 'mum pouch' say different. Her eyes were as big as saucers at the B&M haul she got because they were new and she had to try them.
1 bag of chocolate nibbles for herself
1 bar of chocolate nibbles for herself
1 bar of chocolate mini eggs for Creepy
1 Terrys chocolate orange mini egg bar for Creepy
1 white chocolate biscoff bar for Isabelle
1 bag of Milka Daim
1 mint breakaway twirl
=way too much chocolate for 1 family

Plus:
2 big bags of marshmallows
1 box of Mallow Mateys for Jace and Isla
Fruit winders
Jaffa cakes
2 boxes of Hello Panda biscuits for Jace because he loves them
Magic stars

Creepy wanted to eat both his bars of chocolate before their meal out but Lazy told him to have one row of chocolate from each bar a night and eat them over two weeks because that's what she does due to her amazing willpower. Yeah right, he'll have scoffed them by the morning. The "yeeeeeeeeeeaaa booooooy" reaction confirmed that. Moving onto Lazy now; she scoffed half a big bag of sweets in one day when pregnant with Mila so she's not going to be stopping at one row of chocolate. If these two have no good eating habits how can anyone expect their kids to have any? Children are so impressionable and will copy the habits of their parents because they think it's the right thing to do.

"not all in one go" Liar liar pants on fire! She can't even look at the camera when saying it.
View attachment 1259529
View attachment 1259533View attachment 1259545
The whole vlog aimed at annoying those that don’t agree with their pathetic lifestyle
Roast dinners for Isla and Esme just using a fork not a knife in sight
Feral the lot of them (except Mila)
It really annoys me when they don’t put a bib on mila

Reactions: 16
Honestly Esme would be ripped apart by kids her own age (not condoning it) she’s wear matching outfits with her little sister, has major issues with personal hygiene and this is plastered all over the internet by her parents and behaves way younger than her years. That’s before you mention the ginger-denying paed o dad.
She should be going into year 9 in September! Year 9! My younger sister are around this age and would rather die than behave like she does. They are cleaner than clean, love nice clothes, love shopping, going to school, playing sport and gossiping about boys. This kids playing with dinosaurs. It’s so bloody sad.
Kids are mean these days aswell

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.