The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those that don’t know.
I assume this is ok to put up as they have been in vlogs & Jane bullied/harassed ifam.
Why does hi steve look like he has a long body but short legs....bowed legs at that

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
They are such a disgusting bunch who probably do wipe god knows what on the walls...dirty sods

Reactions: 30
Is the grooming granny back on the scene? She must be needed for something!

A reminder that Jane is as cray cray as her son.

This was her manipulating a child into providing her with a different child's address so she could harass them to save her predator son, she should have been prosecuted.

Screenshot 2022-05-11 17.32.06.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
So mature of them sending the snap chat video to Granny! Serves them right if they call them and they're genuinely upset, then don't believe them! Nice message Granny sent back too!

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 28
The whole vlog aimed at annoying those that don’t agree with their pathetic lifestyle
Roast dinners for Isla and Esme just using a fork not a knife in sight
Feral the lot of them (except Mila)

Reactions: 25
The prank on Zelda wasn't even funny ,'Ez' 🤢 pretending to be upset after getting a row from Creepy after wiping a bogie on the wall,all untrue but disgusting
If at almost 13 I'd told my gran something like that she'd have told me to piss off and grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.