The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it really weird how Sarah watches or is happy for the children to watch old vlogs.

All the times he has lied about going skating when he was up to something else, the times where they were on holiday but he was standing with them whilst messaging a 16 year old, all the times he had to leave the hotel room to "edit" somewhere else, family trips to Alton Towers where he was being creepy. You can see the signs in the vlogs when you know what was happening.

As a child I went on holidays where my cheating father would disappear for periods of time because he needed to find a phone box away from his family to talk to his girlfriend, where he left us on holiday with no transport home. They are actually the childhood holidays that stand out the most. I cannot imagine watching video footage of these times, even if in the video I looked to be having fun and didn't realise at the time. I cannot imagine my mum would have wanted that playing in the house all the time.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Why do Zelda and Steve get the so calked "gifts" ?
Seacroft has family too yet since Trina got the Mini she hasn't received anything from her beloved sister and n Once brother in law

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I was just scrolling through tiktok & saw this. Not that Sarah lied about car seats for spica babies, at all 🙄🤥
(I couldn’t save the video, but it’s a British family, who hired a Maxi-Cozi car seat for their baby who’s in a spica cast from Happy Hip Service)

And this family seem to put socks on their baby to keep her feet warm.😍😍 All too much hard work for Lazy and Creepy.
Another screenshot from tonight of their dinner. She’s got ricotta and mozzarella inside the calzone and then Red Leicester on top coated with a garlic butter. The pools of butter on that thing, it’s just dripping in it 🤮

Btw Sarah the recipe called for frozen spinach for a reason as that would have already been wilted which you would defrost and drain. By adding it fresh you’re gonna get all the natural moisture drain out of it in the cooking process which combined with your liberal use of butter and mountains of cheese would lead to a very sloppy mess on a plate which is why I imagine you didn’t show it once you cut into it!

Jesus, made me feel so ill, I could feel my arteries just slamming shut just looking at it!

View attachment 1257475
The diets going really well, how many carbs in that and how much fat?

I was just scrolling through tiktok & saw this. Not that Sarah lied about car seats for spica babies, at all 🙄🤥
(I couldn’t save the video, but it’s a British family, who hired a Maxi-Cozi car seat for their baby who’s in a spica cast from Happy Hip Service)
Pants on fire again Lazy 🤔🔥
And they managed to put socks on, so her little feet don't get cold!

Reactions: 14
I don’t get how she said they don’t usually watch the old vlogs back, even though make them to look back on because life is all about making memories and they don’t even need the money from YouTube. It makes sense to someone.

It seemed like Sarah only enjoyed looking at the bits of the vlogs where she could laugh at the kids and embarrass them on camera, all about making memories don’t forget, don’t forget to go back and watch all the old playlists, purely for the memories not for the income.

Also, £250-300 a week on shopping, but the sorts of meals she makes aren’t expensive, guess it all the berries, snacks and coke. They should apply to go on that show ‘eat well for less’ with Greg Wallace, they could explain how their income has dropped and they need to cut their shopping bill to save for a trip to Disneyworld.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
They have bought his parents a flipping camper van now.
I don’t believe they paid for it…they cannot afford it….hi Steve and Zelda have bought it and mummy’s boy was just checking it out for them….he is a van expert remember, ….they will sell the caravan that I think they also bought last year and stored at pylon palace…

Reactions: 23
Yesterday I needed to do something quick for tea because my son and husband needed to get out to football, I wasn't hungry because I'd gone out with a friend earlier and I couldn't be bothered to prepare anything in advance to save time. So I did cheese on toast and then remembered that the kids had a cheese sandwich for lunch too. I felt bad for a second, remembered how much cheese the Inghams have for every meal and then felt much better about life.

And it looked much nicer than anything they make.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Coffee up the wall

when they view Britains biggest family showing off their brand new motor home.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Jace really really needed to get out to burn of some energy, so they took him on a 3 hour roundtrip in the car. Yeah, that make sence.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Readtheory is great for comprehension practice and free. It's American so some spellings are not UK. I use it with my class. Also you might be able to get a free account with epic books which is also great.
Thank you, I’ll take a look

Reactions: 5
I don't think any of them should be on the internet especially the kids, but I think that ship has already sailed
I don’t believe they paid for it…they cannot afford it….hi Steve and Zelda have bought it and mummy’s boy was just checking it out for them….he is a van expert remember, ….they will sell the caravan that I think they also bought last year and stored at pylon palace…
Also Who knows, maybe the Creepy freak has rented the tractor and not bought it outright, they lie about everything, dishonest skanks that they are

Reactions: 15
Come on now. Don't go knocking Lazys Calsown. Personally I think it would have been perfect with a bit of Weetabik sprinkled on. And some gwhack-a-mole
And poor little Isla in the background "is it calzown or calzownee?" She's bright, and curious.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Oh my the 22 kids and counting lot have just pissed this lot out of the ball game with their brand new motor home!!! I bet the coffee has gone up the wall!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why do Zelda and Steve get the so calked "gifts" ?
Seacroft has family too yet since Trina got the Mini she hasn't received anything from her beloved sister and n Once brother in law
Its a thank you to Hi steve for being thier tattle spy im sure of it 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 21
so predictable with their tax avoidance - why would their iFam care about buying his parents a motor home - they didn’t like their own travel vlogs - they are 🤡’s 🤣
The ifam will be impressed with their kindness of buying a camper van and so be impressed with their spending power... Its a tax fiddle and also bragging the 2 things they are good at

What the actual duck
Pure stodge

eating that would give me the shits…
Eating that would bung me up for a month

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Oh my the 22 kids and counting lot have just pissed this lot out of the ball game with their brand new motor home!!! I bet the coffee has gone up the wall!!!
Don't think they need to feel too bad as one of the older Radford boys has been found out to have beaten up his girlfriend, torn up her clothes and taken her passport, leaving her stranded in Spain! All the while mummy Radford is bragging about her new motorhome! What lovely people these youtubers are eh?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.