The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another screenshot from tonight of their dinner. She’s got ricotta and mozzarella inside the calzone and then Red Leicester on top coated with a garlic butter. The pools of butter on that thing, it’s just dripping in it 🤮

Btw Sarah the recipe called for frozen spinach for a reason as that would have already been wilted which you would defrost and drain. By adding it fresh you’re gonna get all the natural moisture drain out of it in the cooking process which combined with your liberal use of butter and mountains of cheese would lead to a very sloppy mess on a plate which is why I imagine you didn’t show it once you cut into it!

Jesus, made me feel so ill, I could feel my arteries just slamming shut just looking at it!

View attachment 1257475
eating that would give me the shits…

• Haha
Reactions: 18
eating that would give me the shits…
She really thinks she’s doing something special with these meals.

Chris complimented her cooking tonight too (before he tasted it). The bar is very, very low. No wonder the kids used to like to eat out at restaurants so much, and creepy wants a takeaway every night seemingly. Everything she spews out is utter rubbish! Just like with her shopping habits, she can’t get her head around that sometimes less is more (and not everything needs to be smothered with cheese).

Reactions: 24
Any loving mother would be devastated that her sixteen and a half year old daughter didn't have any friends 😔. There would be no talk of taking a year out to go travelling with her family. She would be doing everything she could to encourage Isabelle to go to college. But Lazy knows that what Creepy wants is for the whole family to go travelling around the word for a year -, and so that is what will happen 😡. My heart breaks for Isabelle. She has been failed by every adult known to her and not known to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 48
She really thinks she’s doing something special with these meals.

Chris complimented her cooking tonight too (before he tasted it). The bar is very, very low. No wonder the kids used to like to eat out at restaurants so much, and creepy wants a takeaway every night seemingly. Everything she spews out is utter rubbish! Just like with her shopping habits, she can’t get her head around that sometimes less is more (and not everything needs to be smothered and n cheese).
I remember the days when the kids used to get ketchup sandwiches in their packed lunch 🤢 Her and Chris used to go for a pub lunch when the kids were at school and they were getting fed that crap.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
I remember the days when the kids used to get ketchup sandwiches in their packed lunch 🤢 Her and Chris used to go for a pub lunch when the kids were at school and they were getting fed that crap.
Ketchup sandwiches? That’s awful! Well, as long as they’re looking after number one that’s all that matters to them. Poor kids!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Izzy will never have friends.
Not only because what creepy did but unless they have their heads up the inghams king and queens poo pipe they will be haters and jealous

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Why is it that everything Chris does, have to be a "mission"? He's so childish.
Even when he’s caught trying to tamper with young uns…

‘He claimed to the girl, who was 18 when Chris began messaging her last year, that a woman speaking out against him was "on a mission to harm me”

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was just scrolling through tiktok & saw this. Not that Sarah lied about car seats for spica babies, at all 🙄🤥
(I couldn’t save the video, but it’s a British family, who hired a Maxi-Cozi car seat for their baby who’s in a spica cast from Happy Hip Service)
Pants on fire again Lazy 🤔🔥
Neither of the spica specific car seats would have fitted the van so they would never have rented either the maxi cosi or the two way elite even if they were told they fit the car fine. They wanted isofix as they knew they’d bodge her seat into the front like they did & did whatever they could to scrounge one - horrible pair.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
"I'm going to link this vlog below because err....... we're getting desperate and I need money for my 13th sofa"

Reactions: 16
I know it’s been said multiple times on here, but my god Jace’s teeth will be so full of holes. Even the stuff they think is healthy ( raspberries, sultanas and grapes ) is all so full of sugar. Constant snacking is so bad for little teeth. Even if they brush them twice a day it’s not enough to undo the damage of all that sugar eaten throughout the day.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
To be fair, the cold sore virus is pretty much unavoidable. If one family member has it then the whole family are going to be carriers so Jace and Mila probably already are. It’s not dangerous for babies over 6 months and since they likely both have the dormant virus already their mother kissing them with a sore is also harmless to my knowledge.
The cold sore virus is definitely avoidable. My mums had cold sores since before I was born, I'm 20 now and don't have the virus, and neither do my two sisters or dad. You just don't kiss people while you have one, especially not your young children. Poor things would have to deal with them for life.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Another screenshot from tonight of their dinner. She’s got ricotta and mozzarella inside the calzone and then Red Leicester on top coated with a garlic butter. The pools of butter on that thing, it’s just dripping in it 🤮

Btw Sarah the recipe called for frozen spinach for a reason as that would have already been wilted which you would defrost and drain. By adding it fresh you’re gonna get all the natural moisture drain out of it in the cooking process which combined with your liberal use of butter and mountains of cheese would lead to a very sloppy mess on a plate which is why I imagine you didn’t show it once you cut into it!

Jesus, made me feel so ill, I could feel my arteries just slamming shut just looking at it!

View attachment 1257475
My god that actually looks like a giant septic scab...like something you'd see on 'Botched Up Abroad ' 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 12
12F4155A-7CAE-4422-AE6C-2271A7970FC9.jpeg
12F4155A-7CAE-4422-AE6C-2271A7970FC9.jpeg

Sorry for posting twice but can anyone else see a set of balls and a dick on Sarah’s hand 😂 I know it’s just fat but wtf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
Just whizzing through vlog - what a fool he looks filming himself fill up on the car, not the first time either. is this another thing they try to claim back because it’s not worth the embarrassment that brings surely?! I’d be thinking what a d**k he looks if I was behind him in the fuel station 😂😂 Glad to see he’s planning to kill their channel with more van trips as well, will they see the year through if that happens, 🤞not!
He’s one of those that takes bleeping ages holding everyone up…..I’d be fuming waiting behind him whilst he pisses about with a camera getting the right angle of him fueling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Surprising my parents with a new motor home = I visited a secondhand motor home and possibly helped part exchange the caravan and give the impression we paid the extra, without saying who paid the extra, my parents aren’t even in the vlog so you won’t see them being surprised and it’s all really vague as usual. The end.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.