Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Impleo

VIP Member
Chris looks to have got his skates from the junior's section at Clarks. Wouldn't be surprised if there was a Lelli Kelly doll in the heel.

Screenshot 2022-05-08 19.50.48.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

Whatever21

12F4155A-7CAE-4422-AE6C-2271A7970FC9.jpeg
12F4155A-7CAE-4422-AE6C-2271A7970FC9.jpeg

Sorry for posting twice but can anyone else see a set of balls and a dick on Sarah’s hand 😂 I know it’s just fat but wtf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Prissypaws

Chatty Member
My dad had a ride on mower and I absolutely didn’t give a shit because a) it was a lawn mower and b) I was out with my friends most weekends, not hanging out with my dad while he mowed the lawn. I didn’t want to watch my own dad mow the lawn on it so why would I want to watch a saggy titter man gnome mow his shit lawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @ThatMrsB
1651705422293.png

TLDR
- Esme hurt her ankle in Ireland and could barely walk with Isabelle carrying her around everywhere but neither of her useless so-called parents bothered to take her to hospital to make sure it wasn't broken.
- Sarah admitted they did no research before heading to Ireland to do the Wild Atlantic Way.
- A number of vlogs from the Irish roadtrip were removed because Chris used a trademarked logo in the thumbnails. He's reuploading them for Memory Monday.
- The Inghams arrived home from Ireland. Everyone seems much happier at home.
- Mila has had her cast taken off and been given a brace to wear 22 hours a day.
- Isabelle told the ifam that it doesn't matter if they fail their GCSEs. Apparently she's sitting the IGCSE course.
- Chris bought a ride-on mower, or small tractor as he calls it, to mow the lawn. The same lawn that is covered in weeds and bald patches.
- Sarah is already back to her shopping sprees. They're giving the balcony a makeover tomorrow.

Hi Steve 👋
D3C78846-69C6-4549-9051-698A5BD08CE7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Abbvay

VIP Member
Is it just for Sarah to eat by herself on the balcony or the whole family? If everyone, that's a lot to be carrying up and who wants the family walking through your bedroom to get there.

I do like having full view of the bathroom behind though, nothing like sitting eating a meal with views of pylons and a motorway in one direction and someone on the toilet in the other. That's living the dream right there.

• Haha
Reactions: 76

lollieloo

VIP Member
Can someone explain to me WHYYYYYY THE FK Esme had to choose between 2 balls of wool ( she paid for with her own money ) saving others for her birthday list ???? When her fat ogre mother buys tons of crap AS PER USUAL that will end up in the bin or never get used !

THEY WOULD NOT HAVE A CHANNEL where it not for the kids and more especially Esme opening the horsey shortle doll video - THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE FAMILY WITH CLEAR TALENTS and she has to buy her own craft supplies and then has to put a ball of wool back because she didn’t have enough money for both.

I truly can’t get over lazy the thick bitch ! Happily spends a fortune on piles of plastic shit but restricts her daughters creativity by being a miser with her potential craft supplies.

i know overall it’s not a huge deal and esme herself didn’t seem overly bothered but it’s the principle and the fact that I just can’t work these thicko’s out !

🙄🙄🙄

Mila getting her cast off though 🥲🥰 bless her ☺ And her little chubby legs lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73

Ruth1983

VIP Member
Wow! Pow! I have some news! #thishappened today!

Thank you mod for the edit! Apologies- just mega excited xxxxx

Mod edit, so the thread doesn't have pages of short quotes can people just react to this post. Rather than quoting otherwise we'll have loads of reports for offtopic posts nothing to do with Ingham's. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
So they took Mila into SCH while they knew she could possibly be carrying chicken pox, I’m sure if they’d have phoned them and said she’s been in close contact with her sister who’s had them in the last 2 weeks, they’d have re-arranged the appointment, and told them not to come in.
The pair of thick bastards walked into a children’s hospital, with children who are very sick, I have a relative who’s young son is currently having cancer treatment there.
They could have infected god knows who!! They knew Mila could have still been in the incubation stage, even if she wasn’t spotty or ill, they fucking knew there was a possibility she could be carrying it!
They’ve really fucked me off 😡😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

Sambo1289

Watching the end of the vlog where Sarah boasts about how happy she is really puts it in perspective. You’re so happy with your materialistic house at the expense of your childrens education, social life and privacy. You’re so happy even though your husband is a slimey, greasy creep. You spend your money on relentless crap to fill a void, you know deep down your “happy” life is a fraud. There’s no amount of holidays, fancy furniture and money that could tempt me to do to my kids what those parents have done to theirs.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Scotblock

VIP Member
Surprise vlogs, because we've run out of content. So instead of saying we spent thousands on a mower, and stuck some furniture on the balcony, lets chuck the word SURPRISE in the title. 🙄

What's next?

Surprising the girls with an AMAZING makeover = The girls painted their nails

Surprise new pet = We bought Mila a new soft toy

Surprising my children with a new sibling = A new Mary shittle doll

Surprising an IFAM = We met a random stranger

View attachment 1246535
The best one would be “Chris get a surprise ride in a police car” 😂 POW BAM BOOM YOU’RE NICKED 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

ThatMrsB

The Ingham Family #231 MASSIVE, HUGE, BIG SURPRISE FOR SARAH!!! Your husband still likes teens..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

hatetealovewine

VIP Member
You're all just haterz & trolls!!

What about the stooinnn views from the balcony????

Who doesn't want to sit outside on their balcony with a view of pylons and a motorway?

Yet again I have to thank Hardacre builders for truly doing the Inghams over.

'A fool and his money are easily parted'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

teaandtoast8

Chatty Member
The pair of shoes that are 2 different colours, Lazy says she’s going to buy another pair so she can mix and match?! But both pairs would be the same colours on the same shoes. So if these are right:blue and left:red and she buys another pair, they will be the same way round, so how could you mix and match?

• Haha
Reactions: 63

Charmball

VIP Member
How the hell did that balcony pass a building inspection by the local authority. No gutter on that adjoining roof would mean the Ming hams would have that sort after water feature lazy so longs for🤭🤣
I believe in heavy rainfall, the balcony doubles up as an infinity pool!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62