The Ingham Family #230 I've got a brand new combine harvester, do you wanna come skinny dipping with me?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @ThatMrsB
1651705422293.png

TLDR
- Esme hurt her ankle in Ireland and could barely walk with Isabelle carrying her around everywhere but neither of her useless so-called parents bothered to take her to hospital to make sure it wasn't broken.
- Sarah admitted they did no research before heading to Ireland to do the Wild Atlantic Way.
- A number of vlogs from the Irish roadtrip were removed because Chris used a trademarked logo in the thumbnails. He's reuploading them for Memory Monday.
- The Inghams arrived home from Ireland. Everyone seems much happier at home.
- Mila has had her cast taken off and been given a brace to wear 22 hours a day.
- Isabelle told the ifam that it doesn't matter if they fail their GCSEs. Apparently she's sitting the IGCSE course.
- Chris bought a ride-on mower, or small tractor as he calls it, to mow the lawn. The same lawn that is covered in weeds and bald patches.
- Sarah is already back to her shopping sprees. They're giving the balcony a makeover tomorrow.

Hi Steve 👋
D3C78846-69C6-4549-9051-698A5BD08CE7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
I've got a feeling my comment isn't going to be popular, but hey ho:

It's a ride on mower!!! Obviously there is going to be some excitement with a tool like that.

Maybe I should ask my family for compensation for being allowed to ride such a deadly piece of machinery?

I was using such a 'lawnmower' from about the age of 12 maybe even younger, I was taught how to use it!! The danger is when they blades are down.

Our dogs ran around it initially, you just need to ensure when you're turning it no one was in sight (to be perfectly honest, who would be lying underneath it). You were taught be always be looking around you.

As for the neighbours - 20 minutes of the noise and really no worse than a lawnmower.

What is funny though is the Twatman was sold a mower that is suited for a 1 - 5 acre lawn!!!

He needed the model down for his weed patch!!

ETA - I'd be more worried if the girls were using the strimmer.

Also no need for ear defenders or keeping the kids and dog locked up inside.

Does everyone do that when someone is cutting the grass!!!!

I do feel sometime tattlers are really nitpicking.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

It's a ride on mower!!! Obviously there is going to be some excitement with a tool like that.

Maybe I should ask my family for compensation for being allowed to ride such a deadly piece of machinery?

I was using such a 'lawnmower' from about the age of 12 maybe even younger, I was taught how to use it!! The danger is when they blades are down.

Our dogs ran around it initially, you just need to ensure when you're turning it no one was in sight (to be perfectly honest, who would be lying underneath it). You were taught be always be looking around you.

As for the neighbours - 20 minutes of the noise and really no worse than a lawnmower.

What is funny though is the Twatman was sold a mower that is suited for a 1 - 5 acre lawn!!!

Then we are 2 unpopular persons on here. Offcourse I am unpopular here already since I mean a 10 and a 12 year old should bevcapable off Washing their own hair. Folks here says they cannot because their mother is to Lazy to travhest them. But hey they learn to chrocket and use a sewingmachine off YouTube or Tictoc so pretty sure they cam find something on washing and rinsing hair also. It is not that difficult

Reactions: 15
Isla's behaviour was way, way over the top on today's vlog. She's desperate for attention and sadly, getting her face on the vlog is the only way she can get the attention she craves. Excessive screaming, eye rolling and talking over other people is not great behaviour. I feel quite sorry for her, because she's not mixing with other kids of her own age, therefore she's not learning how to behave, poor kid. It'll have an impact on her in later life, poor girl.

• Sad
Reactions: 51
Isla's behaviour was way, way over the top on today's vlog. She's desperate for attention and sadly, getting her face on the vlog is the only way she can get the attention she craves. Excessive screaming, eye rolling and talking over other people is not great behaviour. I feel quite sorry for her, because she's not mixing with other kids of her own age, therefore she's not learning how to behave, poor kid. It'll have an impact on her in later life, poor girl.
I think she has ADHD or some sort of behaviour problem

Reactions: 14
Can someone explain to me WHYYYYYY THE FK Esme had to choose between 2 balls of wool ( she paid for with her own money ) saving others for her birthday list ???? When her fat ogre mother buys tons of crap AS PER USUAL that will end up in the bin or never get used !

THEY WOULD NOT HAVE A CHANNEL where it not for the kids and more especially Esme opening the horsey shortle doll video - THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE FAMILY WITH CLEAR TALENTS and she has to buy her own craft supplies and then has to put a ball of wool back because she didn’t have enough money for both.

I truly can’t get over lazy the thick witch ! Happily spends a fortune on piles of plastic tit but restricts her daughters creativity by being a miser with her potential craft supplies.

i know overall it’s not a huge deal and esme herself didn’t seem overly bothered but it’s the principle and the fact that I just can’t work these thicko’s out !

🙄🙄🙄

Mila getting her cast off though 🥲🥰 bless her ☺ And her little chubby legs lol

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 73
Can someone explain to me WHYYYYYY THE FK Esme had to choose between 2 balls of wool ( she paid for with her own money ) saving others for her birthday list ???? When her fat ogre mother buys tons of crap AS PER USUAL that will end up in the bin or never get used !

THEY WOULD NOT HAVE A CHANNEL where it not for the kids and more especially Esme opening the horsey shortle doll video - THE ONLY MEMBER OF THE FAMILY WITH CLEAR TALENTS and she has to buy her own craft supplies and then has to put a ball of wool back because she didn’t have enough money for both.

I truly can’t get over lazy the thick witch ! Happily spends a fortune on piles of plastic tit but restricts her daughters creativity by being a miser with her potential craft supplies.

i know overall it’s not a huge deal and esme herself didn’t seem overly bothered but it’s the principle and the fact that I just can’t work these thicko’s out !

🙄🙄🙄

Whilst nothing surprises me with Lazy it is unbelievable the poor kid couldn’t have more wool. Esme and the others should all be encouraged to have hobbies and learn new skills. Goodness knows they spend money all day everyday but the poor children seem to be rationed unless it’s a shein haul or birthday tat. Unless of course your named Jace.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Then we are 2 unpopular persons on here. Offcourse I am unpopular here already since I mean a 10 and a 12 year old should bevcapable off Washing their own hair. Folks here says they cannot because their mother is to Lazy to travhest them. But hey they learn to chrocket and use a sewingmachine off YouTube or Tictoc so pretty sure they cam find something on washing and rinsing hair also. It is not that difficult
The difference between learning new hobbies and personal hygiene is.....you learn personal hygiene from your caregivers, when you are younger, plus not being around peers that would influence you. I very much doubt it would occur to you to look up hair washing and showering on youtube, like you would crocheting.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

This is the family with zero safety awareness about anything.

A push mower is different because you have clear sight of what is immediately next to you and easier to stop by just stopping walking because you are on ground level. None of them had used a ride on before, or any ride on vehicle and so are inexperienced in using it. Certainly inexperienced enough that they aren't able to teach a child how to correctly use it.

I don't have pets, so can't say what I do with them when cutting grass, but small children are not allowed in the part of the garden being done. Proper shoes must be worn by anyone near the lawnmower.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

I agree most kids would be excited with the arrival of a ride on mower.
As for keeping a dog and toddler inside, well thats basic safety and yes, a small child should wear ear defenders if sitting with an adult on one. Ride ons are much louder plus you are on top of the thing.
I also feel they are just as dangerous with the blades up, they are able to run over things.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
My dad had a ride on mower and I absolutely didn’t give a tit because a) it was a lawn mower and b) I was out with my friends most weekends, not hanging out with my dad while he mowed the lawn. I didn’t want to watch my own dad mow the lawn on it so why would I want to watch a saggy titter man gnome mow his tit lawn.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
That garden looks sad, set for life, got mis match fencing, patchy grass, no trees or plants put anywhere, what’s the purpose of a patio set down the other end? Who’s going to walk down there to sit? Weird! That’s not a family garden in the slightest. My garden is about the same size, a petrol mower would have been sufficient enough.

Also Isabelle could never make it on you tube, sorry but she’s a bore, I could not sit there and watch her vlogs!

Reactions: 42
They'll be fine with the mower as they have Safety Officer Jace to oversee everything and of course they are not infamous for not giving a toss about safety in any form.

Lazy certainly made up for not shopping in 'Island' with that trip yesterday. No doubt they'll be missing something for the balcony 'transformation' so off to the shops she'll go and end up with another van full of crap.

Poor Mila, squashed into that tight outfit, it looked like she could hardly move in it. Just because she's spent so long in a cast doesn't mean you can put her in clothes tighter than said cast.

• Sad
Reactions: 41

Not nitpicking, if you Google ride on mower accidents they are actually quite common, especially if you are a thick twit I’d imagine.
The most common victim are children, toddlers in particular and the most common injury is amputations 🤷🏼‍♀️
Now I know you could say this about driving, bike riding etc etc but i personally wouldn’t give a toddler a carving knife, now I know some do but as an adult I like to minimise danger for my children.

It’s not about blanket statmenting that mowers are dangerous it’s these bleeping idiots that have no idea about keeping their kids safe. It’s an absolute bleeping miracle those kids are alive.

-Baby on the beach
-Sleeping in the dpd van in minus temps with a new born
-Never, since the start being in appropriate car seats or one full stop
-Baby on the travel fridge
-baby on a NOonce made wooden box with their car seat bolted on
-Scooter flying down a dual carriageway in Spain with a baby in a backpack
-lochgate
-Offering them up to pedalos daily
I could go on, they sadly have been allowed to raise children independently and continue to place them in harms way as it pays their mortgage, it’s sick!

26k seems to be the new normal. They are clogging every day of the month to earn what they used to earn for one video….

• Heart
Reactions: 58

🙄🙄🙄

I was thinking 🤔 the same because she bought all that paint stuff for Jace

Does anyone think that lawnmower was a freebie the way he was showing it? Also they should not be riding it with socks and thongs they could easily slip on the peddles.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
I don’t know why you’d want a toddler and dog running round in your way when you are trying to mow the lawn. First thing I do is make sure the garden is clear before mowing the lawn but my primary concern is not to injure anyone and get the job done. I don’t film myself hoping for an incident to happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
This is the family with zero safety awareness about anything.

A push mower is different because you have clear sight of what is immediately next to you and easier to stop by just stopping walking because you are on ground level. None of them had used a ride on before, or any ride on vehicle and so are inexperienced in using it. Certainly inexperienced enough that they aren't able to teach a child how to correctly use it.

I don't have pets, so can't say what I do with them when cutting grass, but small children are not allowed in the part of the garden being done. Proper shoes must be worn by anyone near the lawnmower.
My dog once tried to bite my lawnmower when I was using it when she got out, took me forever to get her back indoors but I didn’t carry on until she was it’s simple common sense she could have had her nose taken off! Like she chases the hoover around when I’m using it. Gave me anxiety seeing prinny round the ‘tractor’ as had visions that could happen to her if she is anything like my dog poor thing

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.