The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if for some reason he didn’t participate in teenager activities when he was actually a teenager hence his weird stuck in a really specific time period clothes and hair style and his absolutely wrong idea that it’s ok to send the type of messages he ‘allegedly’ did to young girls. It’s not any sort of excuse by any means at all but I can’t fathom why he behaves like he’s 20 years younger than he is and as for her, well if that was your partner you’d surely not be able to hide your cringing/feelings of rage?
You’re on to something. His teenage years were not normal, and he is still possessed by it, like some kind of demon. Those years are what turned him weird. The lack of respect from his male peers, the indifference of females, the ginger hair, the bad hairline, weakness of character, overbearing and witchy mother, more attractive and popular brother etc. He is using the ‘adulation’ of children who don’t even know him to salve his bitter, twisted ego - he’s addicted to it. When that’s gone, there will be nothing left for you, Creepy, you’ll have burned it all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
But the baby in the tummy she can't see him so he doesn't interest her. As soon as he's out out she can dress him up ect and people are wanting to see him she'll be all over him like a rash. It'll probably only last for a couple of weeks but it'll be enough to put Isla out of place.
I agree plus even with two babies are literally a full time job especially newborns, many fathers take paternity leave now and it’s still tough , Sarah will love the fact that she can sit with the baby and be waited on by creepy and nobody will ever be as sore as she is , I think we have another Anna Saccone coming up ie a year in bed with a phone ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Creepy making me uneasy in the ladies section of New Look. Lazy rightly saying the dresses are too low cut and Creepy saying to try them on. ?

Also - how bloody thick are they, still filming in shops and in changing rooms!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Was the dullest blog ever, basically a fashion show and Sarah trying to steer the girls into what to buy 'I don't like it but you can get it because you do' They are getting duller by the day, its literally just going shopping, why not get what you need on one day instead of spreading it over 7

Reactions: 7
When Sarah was using her phone to film in Mothercare and saying she wouldn’t know what to do without her camera...reminded me of the In Bed With Madonna documentary when Warren Beatty said to Madonna how she wouldn’t know how to LIVE off camera. Rings true here as well

Reactions: 5
Was the dullest blog ever, basically a fashion show and Sarah trying to steer the girls into what to buy 'I don't like it but you can get it because you do' They are getting duller by the day, its literally just going shopping, why not get what you need on one day instead of spreading it over 7
It just shows that all is not as well as it looks on the surface. 6-9 months ago they were regularly heading to London, attending promotional events, trips to zoos/Legoland/ theme parks, filming at the White rose, day trips out. Now we hardly see any of that. Their radius seems to be 10 miles of the house, they barely vlog in public. If people are shouting "disgusting" at Chris in poundland and he forgets to edit it out, you have to wonder how much of a pariah he is made to feel. I think it's far, far more than we imagine.

Reactions: 18
for content. If they bought everything in 1 day oh what in the world would they vlog about for the other 6 days? How much clothes do they need after all Lazy said it herself they live in pajamas...

Reactions: 8
I know this has been said time and time again but their diet never fails to shock me, every day there is some sort of sugary treat for the whole family, surely it’s meant to be at least twice a week the girls should have food like that? It makes me sick watching them eat so badly, especially the younger two, and Sarah if you’re reading this - just because you mention the girls have had an apple or you’ve drank a glass of water does not mean you have a healthy diet. The bad really does out weigh the good in this channel (literally).

Reactions: 13
£5 shopping challenge in Poundland, £10 bedroom makerover challenge and now £20 primark challenge. Money must be really tight. Bet theyre fuming seeing all over family Fizz’s no budget challenges while they’re really watching the pennies.

(Not that family fizz ever buy much anyway)

Reactions: 6
Hi, I’ve just made an account as I’ve been a longtime observer but never had the guts to chime in haha! I feel terribly for Esme everyone’s attention goes to Isabelle or icky little Isla she doesn’t have anyone she can actually talk to it seems as she can’t even tell her own mum about her day at school, I would’ve thought that all the trouble the poor thing had at her old school Sarah would be checking she’s enjoying this one it’s terrible. Also, I feel terribly for Isabelle even though I’m sure she understands everything a lot more than everyone thinks there’s not a chance in hell she didn’t find out about the Chris situation, does anybody know exactly what Sarah said when she told the world that Isabelle goes to therapy?? Another side note everytime Isla says oh em her I feel to rip my brain out of my head and doing it at the ceiling fan wonder if Sarah has been coaching her to say it more since she dropped the idea of oh em gee merch.

Reactions: 15
All the comment below 'which baby carrier you recommend' or whatever is to get engagement, the youtube algorithm favours channels who have good engagement and not just views. Loads of people do it, like 'im having cheeseburger comment below if you like cheeseburger too' its so lame

Reactions: 11
for content. If they bought everything in 1 day oh what in the world would they vlog about for the other 6 days? How much clothes do they need after all Lazy said it herself they live in pajamas...
Especially the lol onesie so do they wear them til they need a wash and then Sarah buys another pair for three pounds ?‍♀

Reactions: 2
Hi, I’ve just made an account as I’ve been a longtime observer but never had the guts to chime in haha! I feel terribly for Esme everyone’s attention goes to Isabelle or icky little Isla she doesn’t have anyone she can actually talk to it seems as she can’t even tell her own mum about her day at school, I would’ve thought that all the trouble the poor thing had at her old school Sarah would be checking she’s enjoying this one it’s terrible. Also, I feel terribly for Isabelle even though I’m sure she understands everything a lot more than everyone thinks there’s not a chance in hell she didn’t find out about the Chris situation, does anybody know exactly what Sarah said when she told the world that Isabelle goes to therapy?? Another side note everytime Isla says oh em her I feel to rip my brain out of my head and doing it at the ceiling fan wonder if Sarah has been coaching her to say it more since she dropped the idea of oh em gee merch.
Creepy comment below if u think I’m a pervert an hour later they’re tending lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I haven't had a chance to catch up since last night but will do later and apologies if this has already been posted but SERIOUSLY is English even his first language ???[emoji85][emoji85][emoji85] Thick as two planks I swear to god!! Probably a blessing that they don't help the girls with their homework!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.