The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
again with the arrows, and even if the perfect dress they were looking for was not for Esme which the arrows suggests.

Reactions: 3
I’m sorry but why do they all need an account? You know what’s happening behind the scenes as we speak..the baby getting an account!
Unsure whether the caption is from Esme (probably Asked what she wants to write and then they write it) but those hashtags definitely aren’t???? And also which child is like “I can’t believe it’s school tomorrow” like they don’t know they only have two days off??? It definitely doesn’t fit with how Esme speaks on the vlogs... it’s too wordy & sentence-y.... also trying to up the engagement by asking the double ended questions? on the other hand though, Esme does look absolutely gorgeous bless her!

Reactions: 7
I hate the way they just carry on as if nothing has happened, they aren't even embarassed or even shown an ounce of sympathy towards his victims. They put on this act that they are a normal family when they clearly are just a pair of grifters who have found a way to make money and will stick with it no matter what, even if it makes them figures of hate and they don't care that it affects their kids too. If they think waiting it out will eventually work they are thinking wrong, I mean it's not as if Creepy has stopped interacting with young girls, he's carrying on as usual which is baffling!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
I hate the way they just carry on as if nothing has happened, they aren't even embarassed or even shown an ounce of sympathy towards his victims. They put on this act that they are a normal family when they clearly are just a pair of grifters who have found a way to make money and will stick with it no matter what, even if it makes them figures of hate and they don't care that it affects their kids too. If they think waiting it out will eventually work they are thinking wrong, I mean it's not as if Creepy has stopped interacting with young girls, he's carrying on as usual which is baffling!
I’m with you there, at first it was all so shocking I thought they’d never even vlog again then just by pretending it has t happened like a petulant child they’ve slowly got back to the point where they’re jet setting about seemingly not a care in the world. Though I do think in real life it’s not so sweet, you can see his shifty eyes darting about in public, the bit that angers me the most after he put those fans through that is that him and his poor poor pregnant wife continue to put their kids through suspicion and speculation by not even addressing it, I’d rather take the flak for anything than let my kids be affected in any way. They think that the income is worth the bizzare upbringing those girls are having and she’s so addicted to it, she doesn’t care one bit. They’re a horrible pair and he’s a particularly horrible man!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Chris's Insta stories are weird. He zooms in to Isabelle's stomach area and then her face. She had a coat on so wasn't so bad but still odd. Then ofcourse Iddy biddy Isla had to have the camera on her.

Love the shower reference again! Oh I love how we are making her so aware of having to mention these things ?

Reactions: 2
So I watched tonight for the first time in a while.
Her eyebrows are getting worse.. very worse! Also Why is she still calling the baby “it” ? HE is due soon and it’s like she has no bond with him at all.

Reactions: 12
Why do they film in public changing rooms? If I saw someone vlogging in a changing room I would not feel comfortable at all!

• Angry
Reactions: 20
Why do they film in public changing rooms? If I saw someone vlogging in a changing room I would not feel comfortable at all!
They are brazen and think they can and will do as they like whether they are allowed to or not. I bet if there was someone else with a camera who was filming in the changing rooms, then they'd be the first to complain.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
They are shameless I actually complained to New Look last summer over it and and their social media team were on it straight away saying filming in changing rooms is banned and if I ever witnessed it to contact a manager or security straight away

Reactions: 16
I hate that when they do stuff like this it kind of normalises it for their audience. No one should be filmed in a change room or a shop but to their fans it is probably no big deal. It's disturbing to think that instead of feeling rightly uncomfortable in a situation where there is a camera, some of their young fans would think nothing of it and might even find it cool because they might be in the background of a vlog.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but why do they all need an account? You know what’s happening behind the scenes as we speak..the baby getting an account!
That screenshot looks as scripted as their vlogs ? there’s no way she wrote all that without significant guidance from creepy

Reactions: 9
What is a ‘Puffett’?
Warning language unsuitable for the easily offended
It can be slang and refer to a fag hag - as straight female who befriends a gay man thats a midland (UK) expression but is used in London and elsewhere
It is also a sort of cushioned stool often round sometimes sguare. They are made from various materials and usually covered in leather or vinyl. The square ones often double as a storage box with a hinged or lift off lid

Reactions: 1
I hate that when they do stuff like this it kind of normalises it for their audience. No one should be filmed in a change room or a shop but to their fans it is probably no big deal. It's disturbing to think that instead of feeling rightly uncomfortable in a situation where there is a camera, some of their young fans would think nothing of it and might even find it cool because they might be in the background of a vlog.
I’d just love to see her reaction if someone was filming in a changing room that she (for once) wasn’t. She’d be straight to customer services loudly complaining!

Warning language unsuitable for the easily offended
It can be slang and refer to a fag hag - as straight female who befriends a gay man thats a midland (UK) expression but is used in London and elsewhere
It is also a sort of cushioned stool often round sometimes sguare. They are made from various materials and usually covered in leather or vinyl. The square ones often double as a storage box with a hinged or lift off lid
So where I’m from a ‘pouffet’ pronounced ey not et at the end? I thought they were as you described lidded boxes in fancy velvet fabrics but I think she was referring to the chair which is fancy velvet but isn’t a pouffet however you spell or say it... unless I missed one x

Reactions: 5
They’ve dropped the continual references to all the adoring ifam they just kept meeting off camera like literally alll the time when out and about before Xmas, that used to happen every adds trip, they don’t seem to be bumping into them as much anymore or is that just me? X

Hi, long time lurker, first post. Just a quick theory, it's been picked up on a lot that they call the baby 'it' and it occurred to me that this might be yet another one of their lies. What if the baby is a girl and they have always known that it is a girl but they are saying boy because they knew it would give them the views and interaction they desperately needed at the time, so the reason they aren't saying 'he' is because they know it's not actually a boy and they are going to do a whole 'omg shocked, surprise at the hospital' clickbait type vlog to bring in the views. Just a theory but it just seems so weird to me that you would call your baby 'it' when you already know the gender.

Hi, long time lurker, first post. Just a quick theory, it's been picked up on a lot that they call the baby 'it' and it occurred to me that this might be yet another one of their lies. What if the baby is a girl and they have always known that it is a girl but they are saying boy because they knew it would give them the views and interaction they desperately needed at the time, so the reason they aren't saying 'he' is because they know it's not actually a boy and they are going to do a whole 'omg shocked, surprise at the hospital' clickbait type vlog to bring in the views. Just a theory but it just seems so weird to me that you would call your baby 'it' when you already know the gender.
But why would the baby being a boy give them more views, most of their viewers are young girls who like girlie things, I don't think the baby being a boy would give them anymore of anything then he was a girl.? They call the baby it becauout of ignorance.

Reactions: 8
I don't think they're lying, if they are however, then there will be uproar of everyone's who's sent them stuff for him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.