The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think that’s only when he looks at lazy, I thought the same yesterday but he’s obviously thinking what the hell am I looking at here!
And having a crazy lady shove a camera in his face probably doesn't help.
Speaking of cameras, wasn't BFF Nikki going to start up her own channel? I remember Sarah asking for name suggestions in the comments down below. This was before all of the truth came out about the Inghams though.

Reactions: 4
Now you have said that, he totally does. Creepy , in fact he shows more love towards the dog then he does about any of his family members!
Afterall the dog is a female. I guess it doesn't matter what the species as long as it's a female...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
This comment is confusing ?

Any time I see a padded out Ingham vlog I wonder what’s going on behind the scenes that’s keeping the “adults” occupied.
Maybe they were sorting out the Smug Sarah issue from the day before.

Complete witch warning.......
Mason is an unfortunate looking baby. ?
Don’t @ me, not all babies are cute.

Aw no I actually think he's cute! ? The only wee ray of light in their vlogs.

Reactions: 2
Interestingly I commented on a Disneyland Paris fb group this more where someone was recommending the inghams vlogs, there were already comments about the “allegations” and a couple of Ingham supporters on there. I got slagged off for gossiping but once I shared the bbc article with the police statement it all went silent and the admin deleted any reference to the Ingham family in the thread. Would have preferred it stayed through to get the message out more...

Reactions: 19
Interestingly I commented on a Disneyland Paris fb group this more where someone was recommending the inghams vlogs, there were already comments about the “allegations” and a couple of Ingham supporters on there. I got slagged off for gossiping but once I shared the bbc article with the police statement it all went silent and the admin deleted any reference to the Ingham family in the thread. Would have preferred it stayed through to get the message out more...
Wish I'd seen it! I'd have commented in support - I'm on a few DLP FB groups. It annoys me no end that so many FB groups do this, a lot of their views and subs have come off the back of their initial Florida vlogs (that's how I found them) so it's only right that people are given the opportunity to see who the Inghams really are before wasting any more of their time on them!

Reactions: 9
I see the aunt “karma” is back on Twitter and going to the protest. Also claims lazy’s brother is getting released from prison this week. Now lazy there’s an idea for you. Family fizz are slowly releasing old secrets like being married previously, how about you open up about your life and vlog it. The views you’d get! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think it’s hilarious that family fizz have decided to get married at the same time they are having the baby!!

Weird payback for when Creepy stole their thunder of the birth of Karma with his teen grooming allegations!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.