The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Sarah actually feel the kettle up through the spout? ?‍♀

Was Chris trying to pretend that other guy was him with the skating? Both in black with gray hats and it was only when he spoke I realised it wasn't Chris.

Reactions: 6
Did they just have desserts for their tea? I can't anywhere else where they could have fitted tea in, the evening they had!

Poor child, was an accident.
I can only imagine how different it would be if it were Iddy Biddy that needed to be 'dealt with' she'd probably get a trip to a theme park to stop her tears. I think this highlights perfectly what a total BS set up pretend 20 minutes they 'act; out every day, they are obviously very different people away from the cameras as we already know x

• Heart
Reactions: 21
They need to watch family Fizz recent video, talking about sustaining good quality content and being truthful and honest with viewers..and can’t do that daily vlogging

Reactions: 13
Instead of asking her 14 year old audience to comment down below which is the best baby carrier why not google it ??‍♀
Hmmm ,because that gives lazy more time to nap? After all ,in Sarahs` mind ,why do anything when you can get your (inexperienced ,couldn`t-care-less) kiddie viewers to do it for you.Also ,she`s still disillusioned enough to think some company will send them one!

Reactions: 1
Did anyone ever share the tweets from a few days ago that Dave's ex, sarah posted on here? I can't find them but was interested in having a nose.
Did the girls actually have tea last night or just a giant waffle?!
Why on earth does creepy think people want to watch a man they don't even know, sliding down a handrail in a car park?! How out of touch with his audience can he be.
They really need to stop scripting the kids, especially Isabelle, it's so cringy to watch, she seems more natural on her own channel doing challenges with Esme and iddy biddy but on the main channel it's so rehearsed and stiff. Not a great advert for Sassybelle!
Poor kids ,i wonder if they say or do anything naturally now,or look at Lazy first ,ie waiting for her cue??:(:(

Reactions: 3
I feel awful saying this but does anyone else just find Isla unlikable? It's not her fault, it her parents doing but I just cringe now whenever she's on screen.

Reactions: 21
I feel awful saying this but does anyone else just find Isla unlikable? It's not her fault, it her parents doing but I just cringe now whenever she's on screen.
Yes, not her fault as you say though all she knows is having her childhood filmed and broadcast to weirdos everywhere. Poor kid ?

Reactions: 10
They need to watch family Fizz recent video, talking about sustaining good quality content and being truthful and honest with viewers..and can’t do that daily vlogging
I never watch Fizz Fam, but did want to hear what they were saying about less videos. I can’t understand a word of it!!! 27 minutes of waffle!! Are they cutting back? Or now giving 100% instead of 99%? ?? It’s crazy nonsense and 27 minutes of my life that I will never get back!! ?

Reactions: 8
Yes, not her fault as you say though all she knows is having her childhood filmed and broadcast to weirdos everywhere. Poor kid ?
I’m finding her less and less like able and do 100% think it’s because she’s becoming more and more less like the normal girls they were in the beginning, think about it the whole income and ability to travel to different agriculture’s eat out 5 times a week and maintain this lifestyle they believe were all jealous of rests on their performances daily, that’s a huge weight for any child to carry, it is going to be expressed in a negative way be it now or later on in life, how that pair don’t acknowledge that is beyond me.

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Did Sarah actually feel the kettle up through the spout? ?‍♀

Was Chris trying to pretend that other guy was him with the skating? Both in black with gray hats and it was only when he spoke I realised it wasn't Chris.
We all do that with the kettle in our house :p.

Reactions: 5
I never watch Fizz Fam, but did want to hear what they were saying about less videos. I can’t understand a word of it!!! 27 minutes of waffle!! Are they cutting back? Or now giving 100% instead of 99%? ?? It’s crazy nonsense and 27 minutes of my life that I will never get back!! ?
Me too, I don’t speak TOBY so hadnt a clue what all that drivel was supposed to tell us

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So lazy forgot to take her camera to mother care, no she did not, she choose to film on her phone so as not to bring attention to herself and look like she was vlogging but face timing a friend for advise on baby carriers.

Like her 13 year old Ifam really have knowledge of buying baby carriers!!

I can't coment on the rest of the vlog as I fell asleep.

Reactions: 20
So lazy forgot to take her camera to mother care, no she did not, she choose to film on her phone so as not to bring attention to herself and look like she was vlogging but face timing a friend for advise on baby carriers.

Like her 13 year old Ifam really have knowledge of buying baby carriers!!

I can't coment on the rest of the vlog as I fell asleep.
I know, like she’d forget anything that’d prevent maximizing her income, that was a deliberate attempt to not be spotted in store without a doubt x

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.