The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, long time lurker, first post. Just a quick theory, it's been picked up on a lot that they call the baby 'it' and it occurred to me that this might be yet another one of their lies. What if the baby is a girl and they have always known that it is a girl but they are saying boy because they knew it would give them the views and interaction they desperately needed at the time, so the reason they aren't saying 'he' is because they know it's not actually a boy and they are going to do a whole 'omg shocked, surprise at the hospital' clickbait type vlog to bring in the views. Just a theory but it just seems so weird to me that you would call your baby 'it' when you already know the gender.
I dunno were the moon landings faked ?

Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve been lurking since the GG days, used to be a regular viewer and was reading whilst watching and did find Creepy creepy as well. After the allegations came out I stopped watching, and still cannot believe that they carry on the way they do. I’ve had an account for a while but didn’t post and decided in 2019 I will so here I am! I have nothing to comment on as I haven’t seen the vlog yet so will lurk once again until I do haha.

Reactions: 11
But why would the baby being a boy give them more views, most of their viewers are young girls who like girlie things, I don't think the baby being a boy would give them anymore of anything then he was a girl.? They call the baby it becauout of ignorance.
They always said they wanted a boy so it's a 'finally we are getting a boy', everyone is excited situation, Isabelle is getting a brother at long last (even though she already has one) and their minions love it, views and interaction increase. Then they have the baby and do an 'omg scan place got it wrong' 'big surprise at the hospital' clickbait vlog which again brings in the views and the interaction that they need with people saying "omg my sisters aunties cousin got told she was having a boy and it turned out to girl too!!! Omg omg omg". It's just a theory, but I wouldn't put it past them.

Reactions: 5
They always said they wanted a boy so it's a 'finally we are getting a boy', everyone is excited situation, Isabelle is getting a brother at long last (even though she already has one) and their minions love it, views and interaction increase. Then they have the baby and do an 'omg scan place got it wrong' 'big surprise at the hospital' clickbait vlog which again brings in the views and the interaction that they need with people saying "omg my sisters aunties cousin got told she was having a boy and it turned out to girl too!!! Omg omg omg". It's just a theory, but I wouldn't put it past them.
It’s a bit out there but the nursery is neutral enough!

Reactions: 1
I’m sorry but why do they all need an account? You know what’s happening behind the scenes as we speak..the baby getting an account!
Mommie dearest has to get them out there ,all of them!Heaven forbid they have even as much as sundays` off...(Oh and isn`t Esme too young for an account?).FGS! Allow them some childhood where they can just be themselves!All this "Official" drives me crazy..

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So I watched tonight for the first time in a while.
Her eyebrows are getting worse.. very worse! Also Why is she still calling the baby “it” ? HE is due soon and it’s like she has no bond with him at all.
On todays vlog she referred to her baby as 'it' several times. It made me shudder, she seems really detached from the baby boy she's carrying.

Reactions: 7
Hi, long time lurker, first post. Just a quick theory, it's been picked up on a lot that they call the baby 'it' and it occurred to me that this might be yet another one of their lies. What if the baby is a girl and they have always known that it is a girl but they are saying boy because they knew it would give them the views and interaction they desperately needed at the time, so the reason they aren't saying 'he' is because they know it's not actually a boy and they are going to do a whole 'omg shocked, surprise at the hospital' clickbait type vlog to bring in the views. Just a theory but it just seems so weird to me that you would call your baby 'it' when you already know the gender.
i doubt it. Look at all the male clothing she bought and the gloomy grey nursery painted for a boy...

Reactions: 4
So where I’m from a ‘pouffet’ pronounced ey not et at the end? I thought they were as you described lidded boxes in fancy velvet fabrics but I think she was referring to the chair which is fancy velvet but isn’t a pouffet however you spell or say it... unless I missed one x
I’ve heard the word pouffe but not heard it pronounced pouffet and you’re right was definitely just a chair

Reactions: 2
Chris telling Esme her eyebrows “are perfect just like they are” (which I do agree with, she’s gorg!) but he’s hardly setting an example to her when he’s dying his hair and tinting his eyebrows...

Reactions: 25
Honestly filming in the fitting room was horrible. Such an invasion of privacy for patrons of the store. What if a little girl or woman came out in their underwear to retrieve clothing they put aside. I've seen that happen. I know it can be edited out but it has to be against some kind of rule. If you are strictly in your closed cubicle it is definitely more private but that is never how they video. They are sitting outside and filming in a public area. You guys out there should register a complaint...

Reactions: 13
Honestly filming in the fitting room was horrible. Such an invasion of privacy for patrons of the store. What if a little girl or woman came out in their underwear to retrieve clothing they put aside. I've seen that happen. I know it can be edited out but it has to be against some kind of rule. If you are strictly in your closed cubicle it is definitely more private but that is never how they video. They are sitting outside and filming in a public area. You guys out there should register a complaint...
I think filming somewhere in close proximity like a changing room is awfully violative. It may sound like nitpicking, but there may be children who are in protective services and all it takes is their face in full view to be in the shot and they’re instantly recognised by people who now know their location, but shouldn’t.

Reactions: 16
So I watched tonight for the first time in a while.
Her eyebrows are getting worse.. very worse! Also Why is she still calling the baby “it” ? HE is due soon and it’s like she has no bond with him at all.
Chris telling Esme her eyebrows “are perfect just like they are” (which I do agree with, she’s gorg!) but he’s hardly setting an example to her when he’s dying his hair and tinting his eyebrows...
His eyebrows are getting "a very lot" worse too! Yep, Esme, natural brows are best. Just look at your dad...

I traced where his natural brows are. The heck, Chris?! You look like you're in a pantomime!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His eyebrows are getting "a very lot" worse too! Yep, Esme, natural brows are best. Just look at your dad...
View attachment 5314

I traced where his natural brows are. The heck, Chris?! You look like you're in a pantomime!
Please don't need to see that Gruesome face magnified! Ahhh I think my screen cracked!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The sex of Satan Child Chucky was found out by blood tests and not just the scan, so they chances of it being wrong are slim to none. If they’re lying they’re pig tit thick.
Esme isn’t stupid, the kids clearly have access to YouTube and Instagram, there’s no way she hasn’t seen comments about her looks. Sarah and Chris could block certain words and clearly have ? so why not use that tool to protect the kids and not just Chris.
Because they give zero fucks about the kids ?
Sarah would be the type to try and make Isabelle and the other 2 look awful so she could feel better in comparison.
Nasty little woman.

I dunno were the moon landings faked ?

Clearly a green screen ?

Reactions: 2
There is something quite disturbing about watching a 6 yr old removing make up, especially as it looked like foundation on the wipe.

My heart breaks for Esme and her insecurity about her eyebrows!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.