The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Y
So lazy forgot to take her camera to mother care, no she did not, she choose to film on her phone so as not to bring attention to herself and look like she was vlogging but face timing a friend for advise on baby carriers.

Like her 13 year old Ifam really have knowledge of buying baby carriers!!

I can't coment on the rest of the vlog as I fell asleep.
That camera is glued to her hand so couldn’t believe she made this lame excuse.
Mind you the staff should surely know who they are by now and should keep watching them like hawks.
They really do think they are above everyone else!

Reactions: 9
They maybe shouldn't have delicate marble coffee tables, if they want in intact, when there are children that visit regularly.

I feel sick reading the idea that Isla would be 'treated' for doing something wrong just to stop her tears. It's just pathetic. (I mean what the Inghams do, I wasn't insulting the OP, cause I think that's what I wrote might have sounded like. :O)

Reactions: 7
I always filled my old kettle up through the spout, however my new one has an odd placed filter in the spout so now have to take the lid off.
My family's previous kettle had a broken lid that was 'sealed' closed for some reason. So I had no choice to fill up through the spout.

They maybe shouldn't have delicate marble coffee tables, if they want in intact, when there are children that visit regularly.

I feel sick reading the idea that Isla would be 'treated' for doing something wrong just to stop her tears. It's just pathetic. (I mean what the Inghams do, I wasn't insulting the OP, cause I think that's what I wrote might have sounded like. :O)
I did even think that with the mirror furniture in Isabelle’s room (which I think when she’d dropped her phone on it if I recall it has a crack in it) but like for a house full of young children just didn’t seem very sensible haha

Reactions: 6
When Sarah picked up Esme from school and they were chatting in the car, it looked like Sarah was dying to cut her short, like she had no interest whatsoever in Esmes day. It's li!e Sarah barely tolerates her and is just putting on an act. Pretending like she gives a crap how Esme's day was. It's just so wrong
Yes I thought that as well yet when isla was jumping around all over and saying her day then Sarah was all ears and engaging laughing etc ,
I feel so sorry for esme as she is old enough to understand, and she stutters a bit and tries hard to finish her sentences as quickly as possible before she is cut off , at least that’s what it is coming across like to me,
I felt so sad when she wanted that top the other week , why buy one daughter a whole outfit and then refuse the other especially when the younger daughter had just received a scooter AND she had just bought stuff in the Disney store ,
it’s blatant favouritism, and Sarah had better believe that esme will remember that later on , plus Isla won’t end up any good spoilt kids NEVER do think verucca from Charlie and the chocolate factory , extreme yes but there are lesser verrucas all over .

Reactions: 16
Yes I thought that as well yet when isla was jumping around all over and saying her day then Sarah was all ears and engaging laughing etc ,
I feel so sorry for esme as she is old enough to understand, and she stutters a bit and tries hard to finish her sentences as quickly as possible before she is cut off , at least that’s what it is coming across like to me,
I felt so sad when she wanted that top the other week , why buy one daughter a whole outfit and then refuse the other especially when the younger daughter had just received a scooter AND she had just bought stuff in the Disney store ,
it’s blatant favouritism, and Sarah had better believe that esme will remember that later on , plus Isla won’t end up any good spoilt kids NEVER do think verucca from Charlie and the chocolate factory , extreme yes but there are lesser verrucas all over .
Isla will get a shock when this new baby is born and creepy and Lazy's attention will no longer be on her.

Reactions: 8
Isla will get a shock when this new baby is born and creepy and Lazy's attention will no longer be on her.
Agreed , plus they won’t have time to baby her , Isobel and esme have their own jam going on so they won’t want iddy biddy spoiling their older games (Xbox) que meltdown central and it won’t be isla’s fault but her stupid parents for playing babies and favourites.

Reactions: 8
I think Sarah’s attention will still be on Isla.
She hasn’t given any attention to this baby in utero so I doubt she’ll pay any attention when he’s here.
That’ll be chris’ job.
Isla will probably be showered with gifts for being such a good big sister and to keep her placid.

Reactions: 13
Yes conveniently hacked just as Chris is exposed as a pervert!!
Just as convenient as quickly giving Isabelle his old phone so he can buy a new one. ( trying to hide evidence )
The poor girls face when she was received an old Samsung instead of the usual fashion status newest iPhone

Oh the lies!

I’d love for both Chris & Sarah to take lie detector tests can you imagine it would off the scale!
Ooooooh yes, a lie detector test would be epic. Hell no, or Hell yes? If they nothing to hide or if there really is no 'situation' then they have nothing to fear by taking a lie detector test would they?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He really is disgusting, my husband is the same age as him and there is absolutely no way in hell he'd be taking a selfie let alone using filters and pulling stupid faces. He really is a greasy little teenager stuck in an adults body.
How many times do people need to point out the use of "your" "you're" to him? He really makes himself look utterly stupid.

I also laughed a lot during the baby carrier segment of the vlog when lazy said she wanted it for around the house whilst she's trying to get housework done. Errrr pull the other one love, you want it so your creepy greasy slimy husband can carry the baby around whilst he's doing housework and you're sat on your giant backside drinking a hot cup of tea with your 15th chocolate biscuit/doughnut/mint diam bar/lindt bunny of the day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why does he always look so shiny & rubbery? Also, is there a reason for him to constantly wear a hat indoors/outdoors etc? Does he wear a hat all the time?
He is covering up his natural red hair.

Shiny and rubbery is the filter - he think he looks “hot” for his chaifam ?

Reactions: 12

Maybe he should put some mascara on then because his eyelashes are also of the red variety. I can’t get over that he is in his mid 30s: why is he going for the 15 year old emo look? Baffling.

Reactions: 11

It's the cartoon ice cream bowl in the bottom left that makes me gaggy. It's all so wrong.

Reactions: 3
I think Sarah’s attention will still be on Isla.
She hasn’t given any attention to this baby in utero so I doubt she’ll pay any attention when he’s here.
That’ll be chris’ job.
Isla will probably be showered with gifts for being such a good big sister and to keep her placid.
But the baby in the tummy she can't see him so he doesn't interest her. As soon as he's out out she can dress him up ect and people are wanting to see him she'll be all over him like a rash. It'll probably only last for a couple of weeks but it'll be enough to put Isla out of place.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.