The Ingham Family #23 From Lazy’s Womb To The Nursery Of Doom, Poor Baby Ingham.. Your Daddy likes To Groom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I never watch Fizz Fam, but did want to hear what they were saying about less videos. I can’t understand a word of it!!! 27 minutes of waffle!! Are they cutting back? Or now giving 100% instead of 99%? ?? It’s crazy nonsense and 27 minutes of my life that I will never get back!! ?
I’m pretty sure it was more of just a chatty, informal video instead of being so structured like their other videos - there was no set “we’ll be doing this” because I’m assuming that they’ll then take comments on board still about what the viewers want & go from there etc (can’t say I watched all of it however as it was quite rambly and lengthy haha)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I feel awful saying this but does anyone else just find Isla unlikable? It's not her fault, it her parents doing but I just cringe now whenever she's on screen.
Unfortunately yes, I usually skip through when she's vlogging.

Also, in the vlog Chris showed a clip of his friend skating, but then showed a random clip of a car carrier. Why?!

When Sarah mentioned Nikki's name you could tell she [Nikki] wasn't impressed by her reaction.

Is she copying Family Fizz by getting a carrier?

When Sarah picked up Esme from school and they were chatting in the car, it looked like Sarah was dying to cut her short, like she had no interest whatsoever in Esmes day. It's li!e Sarah barely tolerates her and is just putting on an act. Pretending like she gives a crap how Esme's day was. It's just so wrong

Reactions: 18
Ah sorry ? I honestly didn't realise that was a thing.
Oh it's fine haha, I think we usually do it more so if we have to fill the kettle again (it's too hot to take the lid off and I worry about the silliest things like that and I'd just assume I'd burn myself lmao). I wonder if it's a Yorkshire thing, as I'm not far from the Inghams!

Reactions: 4
Oh it's fine haha, I think we usually do it more so if we have to fill the kettle again (it's too hot to take the lid off and I worry about the silliest things like that and I'd just assume I'd burn myself lmao). I wonder if it's a Yorkshire thing, as I'm not far from the Inghams!
I always filled my old kettle up through the spout, however my new one has an odd placed filter in the spout so now have to take the lid off.

Reactions: 1
When Sarah picked up Esme from school and they were chatting in the car, it looked like Sarah was dying to cut her short, like she had no interest whatsoever in Esmes day. It's li!e Sarah barely tolerates her and is just putting on an act. Pretending like she gives a crap how Esme's day was. It's just so wrong
I noticed that too. It looked like she was just sooo bothered that Esme had something to say but in the very next "scene" she let Isla take center stage

Reactions: 6
So lazy forgot to take her camera to mother care, no she did not, she choose to film on her phone so as not to bring attention to herself and look like she was vlogging but face timing a friend for advise on baby carriers.

Like her 13 year old Ifam really have knowledge of buying baby carriers!!

I can't coment on the rest of the vlog as I fell asleep.
Forgot my camera? Yeah right Lazy, of course you did lol

I noticed that too. It looked like she was just sooo bothered that Esme had something to say but in the very next "scene" she let Isla take center stage
I agree, Sarah looked totally bored when Esme was talking. Horrible woman ?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I never watch Fizz Fam, but did want to hear what they were saying about less videos. I can’t understand a word of it!!! 27 minutes of waffle!! Are they cutting back? Or now giving 100% instead of 99%? ?? It’s crazy nonsense and 27 minutes of my life that I will never get back!! ?
Family Fizz are just full of meat free Bullshit. They are not inspiring or original. They just spend their lives running away it's not traveling. They are just unsettled confused adults dragging their children from one air B&B to another because they are selfish.

There will be a scandal soon I'm sure... I can see Darrens evil glint everytime I watch those videos.

#saveEsmeandSienna

Reactions: 10
Unfortunately yes, I usually skip through when she's vlogging.

Also, in the vlog Chris showed a clip of his friend skating, but then showed a random clip of a car carrier. Why?!

When Sarah mentioned Nikki's name you could tell she [Nikki] wasn't impressed by her reaction.

Is she copying Family Fizz by getting a carrier?
Well if this is the case and they have been inspired by the wonderful motivational speaker Gerogie to get a baby carrier. I hope they get one that doubles up as a car seat just like earth mother Georgie has. Nothing like being able to sit in the back of a taxi and sliding the seatbelt over... They cut into the babies neck slightly but hey-ho its an experience.

• Wow
  • Sad
Just seen this on twitter.
I'm assuming it's all rubbish as hasn't Chris been seen in the vlogs?

Aren’t they talking about this other youtuber who has been found guilty of sex offences
Could be I suppose. But as it was a reply to a tweet about Chris, it followed (in my head) that they were still talking about Chris.
I could be wrong!

Twitter gets so confusing sometimes lol

Reactions: 1
Hmmmm.
If it was hacked, as they claim, surely it's not up to them to just go "yeah, ok, we'll have it back" and more a case of whoever "hacked it giving it back.

Catching themselves in their own web of lies again.

Hmmmm.
If it was hacked, as they claim, surely it's not up to them to just go "yeah, ok, we'll have it back" and more a case of whoever "hacked it giving it back.

Catching themselves in their own web of lies again.
Yes conveniently hacked just as Chris is exposed as a pervert!!
Just as convenient as quickly giving Isabelle his old phone so he can buy a new one. ( trying to hide evidence )
The poor girls face when she was received an old Samsung instead of the usual fashion status newest iPhone

Oh the lies!

I’d love for both Chris & Sarah to take lie detector tests can you imagine it would off the scale!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.