The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mila travels between Creepy & Lazy upfront, so Lazy can lob her right ‘spaniel’s ear’ directly into the baby’s mouth without moving an inch. ‘Do ya boobs hang low, can ya swing them to & fro’ 🤣🤣🤣
I’ve had spaniels all 64 years of my life and confirm they have beautiful ears that are nothing like Lazy’s voluptuous drooping tits.
In the Ingham World danger doesn’t exist.
Danger does exist but it’s under control thanks to Safety Officer Jace (appointed aged two)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you know when the sorry excuse for parents are telling fibs……their mouth moves - that was curtesy of Judge Judy talking about teenagers!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Do you know when the sorry excuse for parents are telling fibs……their mouth moves - that was curtesy of Judge Judy talking about teenagers!!!
I love the Judge ... I think she should run the country.
__

Has anyone ever compiled a video of their worst moments?

Reactions: 11
When did Katrina become so much prettier than Sarah?

I think Sarah was pretty before she became so hard and bitter, both girls are far from ugly (I don't really believe anyone is born to be ugly, but ugly thoughts do translate into looks!)

Does Sarah have anything to do with her brothers anymore?
Filters do wonders 😂

Reactions: 9
There was no sick,just like there was no miscarriage,no tutor ,no sleepover at friends,all lies,well lies catch up with people as does karma
They're due a bloody large dose of it as well.

I love the Judge ... I think she should run the country.
__

Has anyone ever compiled a video of their worst moments?
Not an up to date one, but I think the wiki lists most of them. I added a few things a few weeks ago. let me know what else you think should be on there. I am going to update the section about Mila's hip this afternoon.
The Ingham Family | Tattle Life

• Heart
Reactions: 16
let me know what else you think should be on there. I am going to update the section about Mila's hip this afternoon.
The Ingham Family | Tattle Life
@thegreencow - Are you part of Tattle Admin? Or do you do what you do for us around here (tirelessly looking after us with your daily vlog recaps, starting the vast majority of new threads along with comprehensive thread recaps, wiki updates etc) out of the goodness of your heart?! 🙂

You don't have to answer and I'm sorry if I shouldn't be asking, for some reason, but I was just curious because you always put so much effort in, day in day out. It must take up so much of your spare time, I hope it doesn't become a chore.

Anyway I'm sure that everyone here appreciates it. You're a superstar, you really are! 🤩

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Izzy having a picture of Chris on her phone case is bleeping weird!!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
..but Not Of the Normal Criminal Element, as they say.
[/QU
actually the word nonce does come from the prison it means not on normal courtyard exercise a slate was placed outside the prisoners cell if they where child abusers and murderers and they had to be kept segregated from other inmates

• Wow
@thegreencow - Are you part of Tattle Admin? Or do you do what you do for us around here (tirelessly looking after us with your daily vlog recaps, starting the vast majority of new threads along with comprehensive thread recaps, wiki updates etc) out of the goodness of your heart?! 🙂

You don't have to answer and I'm sorry if I shouldn't be asking, for some reason, but I was just curious because you always put so much effort in, day in day out. It must take up so much of your spare time, I hope it doesn't become a chore.

Anyway I'm sure that everyone here appreciates it. You're a superstar, you really are! 🤩
No I'm not admin. I do the vlog rundowns in part to keep a log of the contents of the vlogs so that if they're ever deleted there's a record of what's said, done etc. I also do it for those who don't want to watch and give extra views. I will start new threads if I see that it's on page 51 or 52 because that's when it tells you to do so at the bottom of the page. Tattle is a bit of a time capsule for people to look back on the Inghams' actions in the future and I expect the children will read here at some point whether it be for be curiosity or because something major happened (for example Chris is arrested or convicted) and they want to see if Sarah is telling the truth about us being 'trolls'. My hope is that one day they'll see the truth and learn that in reality we're just a group of people who care and want the best for them, some of us are parents ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 82
actually the word ponce does come from the prison it means not on normal courtyard exercise a slate was placed outside the prisoners cell if they where child abusers and murderers and they had to be kept segregated from other inmates
Did you watch the channel 5 programme about the prison too? I never knew this until I watched it either last night or the night before!

Reactions: 10
The Ingham Family posted:
HOLIDAY TRIP DESTINATION REVEAL! ON THE ROAD.. TAKE 2! VAN LIFE UK
maxresdefault.jpg

YouTube

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Did you watch the channel 5 programme about the prison too? I never knew this until I watched it either last night or the night before!
Yes I did the hmp Wakefield very interesting but it changed n.o.n.c.e to ponce

Reactions: 6
So much for the mud kitchen!!

“Safest car seat in the world” on top of a wooden box!!Disgusting!!
A66D01D4-2D41-4987-AE8A-221B7520A07A.png
05D20CA0-4E1E-4C57-A3FF-C6A57D4555C2.png

His wrinkled face! 🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I was really hoping it wouldn't be Ireland because we are hoping to go next year to visit where my husbands grandparents were from, and don't want them to make it look terrible. But they probably won't visit there and will mostly show everywhere in the dark, IKEA and Lidl so it'll be fine.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.