The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think those axkids seats would fit in the van. Definitely not wedged between the 2 front seats although wouldn't a van like that have a single drivers seat and double passenger one. The seats looked absolutely huge which makes sense if you can pull them back to give older kids more leg room.

Me and my sister suffered from car sickness and we were not given any food until we got there if leaving first thing. Why give a child all that food.

Funnily I was on the smyths website last night looking for presents for my son and noticed the stiff they got him was reduced, granted that car was still 210 pounds but down from about 250ish.

Reactions: 16
I dont think those axkids seats would fit in the van. Definitely not wedged between the 2 front seats
Most sprinter vans would as standard but theirs definitely doesn’t! They said the front 2 seats swivel round.
7071E5D5-D4A9-4BE8-83BA-60982DF37C2D.png

• Wow
Reactions: 14
OMG how foul are Creepy's fingernails? 😱
For once he'll actually come in useful though, with those gnarly long talons proving to be a lifesaver. On their 'wild' travels Creepy the tool will be like a walking, talking Swiss army knife, with multiple features for survival in the toughest of environments and any practical challenge he sets his fingernails to.....

....able to drive in screws when his handiwork fails and the van falls apart

...tweezers to sort out their brows (#GroomingOnTheGo)

...long pliers to retrieve stray, lost pennies from down the back of the seats (deffo set for life but those DPD delivery van drivers are notorious for losing things and every little helps)

...bottle opener for the non-alcoholic Koppabergs 🤥

...a can opener for their tinned alphabetti spaghetti (home ed English lessons sorted ✅). Creepy already did GCSEs so he gets his fave Peppa Pig shapes.

....toothpick for when sesame seeds get stuck in Lazy's teeth from scoffing burgahs (for tea) too quickly (or the odd maggot!)

...a universal spork utensil for preparing meals (stirring pot noodles)

...a blade for toasting marshmallows by the fire, dipping your crusty bits & bats in a cheesy fondue or even for fending off wild animals when they come to steal your cheesy old trainers

....or even an aerial for Creepy, so he can communicate with extra terrestrials whilst lying on top of the van, dreaming of another life and hoping that the little green men will whisk him away for a good probing.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Most sprinter vans would as standard but theirs definitely doesn’t! They said the front 2 seats swivel round. View attachment 1164238
Yes, Sarah stated that the passenger seat swivels round - you can see that it's a single seat. Then theyshow the "ice cold" mountain of cokes in the fridge set between the driver and passenger seats.

1648806956179.png
1648806883180.png
1648806848153.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Is it possible they have another seat installed since then? I mean of all the things they have done.. Are they really just balancing their baby in the front of a van whilst speeding down motorways all over the country? Really? I can't let my brain believe it? It must be a mistake surely?

If it's not a mistake then they are the scummiest parents to walk the earth and must want that child to be severley injured or worse.. And I just don't know if they are actually that stupid.. I mean we know they are stupid.. But this?? It beggars belief!! I need more proof.

Reactions: 28
I didn’t know that mila was actually crushed between them in her seat. 😳 😡

I’ve said it before and I hope I don’t have to say it again but one of these days something really bad is going to happen and unfortunately I don’t think it will be to either of those 2 incompetent selfish fkwitts ! I won’t tempt fate by putting anything in words but the mere thought sickens me.

Why is it a group of strangers ( sorry trolls 😏 ) care more about those children than their own so called parents.

lastly the pure irony of lazy and isla calling mila chubby all the time isn’t lost on me. 😲

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
I didn’t know that mila was actually crushed between them in her seat. 😳 😡

I’ve said it before and I hope I don’t have to say it again but one of these days something really bad is going to happen and unfortunately I don’t think it will be to either of those 2 incompetent selfish fkwitts ! I won’t tempt fate by putting anything in words but the mere thought sickens me.

Why is it a group of strangers ( sorry trolls 😏 ) care more about those children than their own so called parents.

lastly the pure irony of lazy and isla calling mila chubby all the time isn’t lost on me. 😲
Mila travels between Creepy & Lazy upfront, so Lazy can lob her right ‘spaniel’s ear’ directly into the baby’s mouth without moving an inch. ‘Do ya boobs hang low, can ya swing them to & fro’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I won't watch so did we see any sick? Someone said earlier it didn't add up as girls were already home in pj's I'm thinking more this would have been around the time AXKids dropped them what's the betting they asked for the seats back and now conveniently they can't be returned as he's been sick in them 🤔
It makes me laugh that this is absolutely wild but also the most plausible explanation so far

Reactions: 17
Can anyone tell if that was the axxkid seat she was in? Or was it the old seat.. Either way it didn't look like the straps were even done up. Not that it makes much difference if the seat isn't strapped in!! She will become a flying missile in a crash.. Killing herself and whoever she goes flying into at 60 miles an hour.
Are you OK with this Jane and Steve?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Can anyone tell if that was the axxkid seat she was in? Or was it the old seat.. Either way it didn't look like the straps were even done up. Not that it makes much difference if the seat isn't strapped in!! She will become a flying missile in a crash.. Killing herself and whoever she goes flying into at 60 miles an hour.
This is what could happen if this family is not stopped from travelling,totally unsafe and a danger not just for their own children but to other road users

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Someone should inform Axkid about how they’re using the seat they gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I hope someone who has the delivery van numberplate reports them,this is highly dangerous travelling

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Is there a way for the kids to get out of the back easily in the event of a fire? Just with all Creepys modifications I hope he’s thought about safety, but he probably hasn’t of course…

Reactions: 20
I really hope they have had a proper seat fitted for that baby. The alternative just doesn’t bare thinking about. I really struggle to imagine any parent happily putting their baby in danger like that, even these two morons.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Is there a way for the kids to get out of the back easily in the event of a fire? Just with all Creepys modifications I hope he’s thought about safety, but he probably hasn’t of course…
In the Ingham World danger doesn’t exist.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If I'm understanding correctly, they apparently all set off in the van, off on their travels, planning to drop off Prinny at Granny's on their way to wherever. How was Prinny transported on this journey? Do they restrain her in a cage/carrier or harness or similar?

Reactions: 11
I think its was the axkids. Im sure her old car seat was just a carry cot type and sarah said the other week she no longer fit in it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.