The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely that car seat isn't secured correctly as per manufacturing instructions? I thought they had a fixed iso base, I have no idea about car seat, don't drive, my child is 23 too big for one, but I thought most car seats fixed into a base secured in by the seat belts, then the seats 5 point harness fixed your child in place, so to speak. So what's holding that car seat in place? Do they really have so little disregard for their child's safety/life. How do they live with themselves?
I have messaged axkid to ask. Included a pic as well. Not that they can do much but they again need to re think about who they gift things to.

I fully believe sarah went on the beg for car seats and knew the trip couldnt go ahead without them.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The sole reason for putting that baby in danger is so she can flip her flabby tit over and shove it in the kids mouth so they don’t have to stop. That kid should not be in a car seat for more than a hour at a time but saggy tits can extend that by hours while the cola, coffe and sugar fuelled- no sleep gnome drives them 100 of miles into danger! It’s like a horror movie

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
On top of the car seat safety, what about poor Isabelle who should be at home studying and hanging out with her friends, instead she is being dragged around in a crappy van sharing a bed with her sister.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Didn't they send the girls out for a communal plate of chips to conceive Jace?
Surely that car seat isn't secured correctly as per manufacturing instructions? I thought they had a fixed iso base, I have no idea about car seat, don't drive, my child is 23 too big for one, but I thought most car seats fixed into a base secured in by the seat belts, then the seats 5 point harness fixed your child in place, so to speak. So what's holding that car seat in place? Do they really have so little disregard for their child's safety/life. How do they live with themselves?
Ir is definitely not installed correctly. It's an isofix seat that has a support leg that goes on the floor and a rebound bar that should be pressed against the seat.
The baby is not strapped into it safely in an accident she would probably go flying out of it with the harness on her arms instead of her shoulders basically its completely useless. The britax twe would have been much better option

• Wow
Reactions: 23
That was his face when he lost his drone in Scotland !
Real Welsh witch I don’t know how to do my own post , but love the Welsh accent but close second is Irish, I have the worst British accent and apologise to anyone else that has it too! But I’m hoping the Irish people spot them and bloody call them out on everything! I’ve been to Wales and it’s beautiful! Never been to Ireland but it’s my dream, they best not try and make it look crap x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why don't they have a wateringsnake and for that "huge" garden of theirs and fill up the tank at home.
So their new thing theese days is voiceover (yes I know it is not new for them, but has become more regular lately) and that small videosnippet before the rubbis intro.
Off topic, but can I ask if wateringsnake is a direct translation from Norwegian? Because it is so much better than 'garden hose'! <3

Reactions: 22
Sarah has particularly sickened me as a mother. She's allowed her infant to travel on top of a plywood box her moron of a husband has cobbled together. Where are her instincts to do the best for her kids?! He's a selfish bleep, and she's a stupid one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
So the whole we cancelled, (cause Jace was sick) went the next, is a whole scam to throw people off when they actually left, people have commented there was no other kids in van yesterday, inclined to agree, we're assuming it's Monday because of Jace's birthday being Sunday, but in all honesty it could be from any day last week. Today's we're led to believe it's Tuesday so catching ferry Wednesday, I bet they left Monday, ferry Tuesday, all this is to throw people off so they cannot be reported for that car seat.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Who would go on a trip organised by Creepy, he forgot to fill the water tank, he forgot the cups, what else will he have forgotten?
No doubt this trip will be the usual can't park the van anywhere/places are not open or are fully booked/places are not accessible.

I can't believe how blatantly they showed how Mila isn't safe at all in that van.
Maybe they are hoping a carseat safety person challenges them so they can accuse them of being a troll and set the icult on them.

Lazy says she got her summer clothes out last week and now it's snowing. It's only just Spring and you live in a country famous for cold, wet weather so it's a bit premature to crack out the sandals and summer dresses. At least Creepy can carry on wearing his condom hat and stupid jacket.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Off topic, but can I ask if wateringsnake is a direct translation from Norwegian? Because it is so much better than 'garden hose'! <3
haha, it may be that is a direct translation, but thought I had heard that in english terms also. We also use the term garden hose, just depends

Reactions: 13
Omfg
I don’t believe the thick cunts showed this. They literally just don’t care and think they are above everything. They really need reality to knock them back to earth. He’s too freaking mean to buy a double seat for the front and have it fitted. It’s illegal on so many counts. No VOSA check, mechanic or bleeping Jesus would sign this death trap off.
Sarah and Chris you are sick twisted cunts!
Looking again Mila could still be sitting on top of the fridge?

They are just trolling now!! Imagine putting your 8 month olds life at risk just to get one back at the haters!! Just proving everyone right that Mila went round Spain,France, Italy and Switzerland not strapped in to the van but on top of a portable fridge.

That vlog where Lazy explains where they all sit, (Isobelle bad memories) Esme and Issy were both sitting looking and smirking at each other while Lazy lies her ass off!!

981F97B1-971A-468D-B37A-C9A8F340A0FA.png
Just wonder what other lies those kids are being made to partake with!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I firmly believe he gets the very basic checked for it to be road worthy and then makes modifications he wants its been passed. Not the other way round. X

Reactions: 26
Ir is definitely not installed correctly. It's an isofix seat that has a support leg that goes on the floor and a rebound bar that should be pressed against the seat.
The baby is not strapped into it safely in an accident she would probably go flying out of it with the harness on her arms instead of her shoulders basically its completely useless. The britax twe would have been much better option
That makes me feel even more sick to the stomach, as I said no idea about car seats other than what I read/ see so in American programs babies are seen with a chest plate I guess where it buckles and it's supposed to be positioned at a certain height, is it the same for UK car seats? As Mila's didn't seam to have one.

Reactions: 8
Is there a valid MOT on the van? Surely noone would have signed off on it 😤
Yes it runs out May

That makes me feel even more sick to the stomach, as I said no idea about car seats other than what I read/ see so in American programs babies are seen with a chest plate I guess where it buckles and it's supposed to be positioned at a certain height, is it the same for UK car seats? As Mila's didn't seam to have one.
EU law car seats need to be unbuckled in one motion

Reactions: 7
Whilst Chris is useless at organising anything, why does Sarah just seem to do nothing other than get in the van and go? If we are even leaving the house for an hour it's "have you filled my water bottle, is it in the car, do I need my wallet, have you got my wallet, do we need any food, have you locked the door go and check the door, are all the kids seatbelts done properly, go and check again I haven't forgotten anything or the oven hasn't magically switched itself on"

Sarah just walks up to the van expecting it all done and says "let's go!"

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.