The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So much for the mud kitchen!!

“Safest car seat in the world” on top of a wooden box!!Disgusting!! View attachment 1164997View attachment 1164999
His wrinkled face! 🤢
Omfg
I don’t believe the thick cunts showed this. They literally just don’t care and think they are above everything. They really need reality to knock them back to earth. He’s too freaking mean to buy a double seat for the front and have it fitted. It’s illegal on so many counts. No VOSA check, mechanic or bleeping Jesus would sign this death trap off.
Sarah and Chris you are sick twisted cunts!

Honestly I hoped AxKids are spammed with that and see what bleeping idiots they *gifted* dam right pond life!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This is your day @CheeseOnBeansOnToast! They are going to Ireland! We all look forward to more gossip from you ;) My sincerest apologies to Ireland though, my thoughts are with you at this time :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Omfg
I don’t believe the thick cunts showed this. They literally just don’t care and think they are above everything. They really need reality to knock them back to earth. He’s too freaking mean to buy a double seat for the front and have it fitted. It’s illegal on so many counts. No VOSA check, mechanic or bleeping Jesus would sign this death trap off.
Sarah and Chris you are sick twisted cunts!

Honestly I hoped AxKids are spammed with that and see what bleeping idiots they *gifted* dam right pond life!
Already on twitter. I will do a full email or insta message when i get chance.

Anyone know if or how to report this to the irish police?

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Textbook minghams- views get low, mortgage needs paying- let’s put a kid in danger stir up tit. Their usual tactics!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Have to wonder why they cancelled and rebooked the ferry so Jace could sleep in his own bed. They didn’t even do that when he was hospitalised for days. Someone has been on to them I’m sure of it. Hence the park visits, playgroups and now this.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Cocky little bastards…. I see greedy muvva has been at the little sausages again greedy cow 😉

Reactions: 20
Sorry for Ireland, but so happy it was you instead of Norway.
People wants longer vlogs longer vlogs, so what do they do, they do a 7 minute video on their first day of a trip.
Why don't they have a wateringsnake and for that "huge" garden of theirs and fill up the tank at home.
So their new thing theese days is voiceover (yes I know it is not new for them, but has become more regular lately) and that small videosnippet before the rubbis intro.

I don't think there will be a vantour after people have seen how unsafe they keep Meatticket and people reacting.

Reactions: 21
Ireland tattlers get ready... it is your time to play... REPORT THE INGHAMS. so get your phones ready. the rest of us have our fingers crossed for you and hope you win the big prize of ... saving 5 kids. and remember the more people play the more likely the big prize will be up for grabs. ( but seriously please report them)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Surely that car seat isn't secured correctly as per manufacturing instructions? I thought they had a fixed iso base, I have no idea about car seat, don't drive, my child is 23 too big for one, but I thought most car seats fixed into a base secured in by the seat belts, then the seats 5 point harness fixed your child in place, so to speak. So what's holding that car seat in place? Do they really have so little disregard for their child's safety/life. How do they live with themselves?

• Angry
Reactions: 29
Absolutely fuming with that greasy, little gnomey twit for putting that baby in danger yet she’s not even mine. The bleeping lump of blubber that birthed her doesn’t give two shits about her either. The only reason that they’ve delayed the van tour is because they know a lot of us have the registration number and we’d be straight on to the police.

This is the gods honest truth, I’m moving 9 miles from them bastards at the end of the month, if I see that van out and about I shall be straight on the phone to report it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.