The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has long nails because hes a complete demon on the guitar innit kids

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I'm understanding correctly, they apparently all set off in the van, off on their travels, planning to drop off Prinny at Granny's on their way to wherever. How was Prinny transported on this journey? Do they restrain her in a cage/carrier or harness or similar?
Don't be silly, of course they don't! She's another potential missile, if they hit anything, or anything hits them!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Yeah, man. Danger is for fooooos. 🤡

I don't even know what that is but it looks like it's sculpted from luncheon meat or Spam. A fitting tribute.
My thoughts exactly! It's even got the same eye. You know when he tries to look sexy in photos but he just looks like he's squeezing out a fart? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I really hope they have had a proper seat fitted for that baby. The alternative just doesn’t bare thinking about. I really struggle to imagine any parent happily putting their baby in danger like that, even these two morons.
They havent, she is balanced between the seats, its a void underneath her seat, so its not fastened to anything!
They may as well not even strap her in, the seat will become a missile if they brake suddenly, or god forbid anything worse

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 25
Those kids usually can't keep their mouths shut when recounting stories. They excitedly scream all the details for the ifam, competing with each other to tell the story. Yet when Sarah was sat in the van explaining how Jace had filled his car seat with vomit there was silence. Five kids in the back and a stench of puke in the air but complete silence. The biggest three were NOT in that van. There was no sign of them.

And when they got home the girls recounted previous trip dramas but gave no details about what had just happened and nobody was giving poorly Jace any snuggles. He was just sat on the kitchen worktop.

And I wanted to slap Sarah at the sound of her voice yelling as Chris entered the house "WE'VE HAD TO CANCEL THE TRIP!" Not "my poor baby boy". That little boy will have been hearing her upset about the trip being cancelled and feeling it was all his fault, knowing he had not actually vomited or done anything, witnessing his parents lying and blaming him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Thing is no one in authority ever pulls them up about their behaviour or lifestyle, no one cares and they never get in trouble no matter what they do 🤷‍♀️
Not yet they haven’t. You’ve got to remember they moved from Bradford where there was massive failings in Social Services. Their time will come in this new local authority.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't be silly, of course they don't! She's another potential missile, if they hit anything, or anything hits them!
Of course I suspected that they wouldn't have done the right thing but just thought I'd ask as I don't recall it being mentioned before and, as you rightly say, the consequences could be catastrophic.

Speaking of missiles, someone in authority needs to hurl the book at those absolute tit stains, Sarah & Chris. They are simply out of control. They give their fizzy drinks and snacks more thought and protection than their children and dog.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I agree that the girls weren't in the van, I don't think Jace went with them either. When they were driving there was not tiny but of noise from the girls or Jace and they had music on(like froma radio/phone and not added for the video), as if to cover up the fact it was really quiet. They never normally have music as it risks a copyright strike.
Couldn't work out what the music was, probably royalty free stuff.

Reactions: 22
Found it!

Its sad for the girls they dont do things like this now.
You see chris with a huge bulmers and they were thier till late, no way did he just have one.
Daves also in this vlog.
Wow! Chris’ extended family all seem lovely and normal! Especially his great uncle. What a shame for the girls that they don’t get to do this kind of stuff anymore, I bet Jace doesn’t even know they exist.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Those kids usually can't keep their mouths shut when recounting stories. They excitedly scream all the details for the ifam, competing with each other to tell the story. Yet when Sarah was sat in the van explaining how Jace had filled his car seat with vomit there was silence. Five kids in the back and a stench of puke in the air but complete silence. The biggest three were NOT in that van. There was no sign of them.

And when they got home the girls recounted previous trip dramas but gave no details about what had just happened and nobody was giving poorly Jace any snuggles. He was just sat on the kitchen worktop.

And I wanted to slap Sarah at the sound of her voice yelling as Chris entered the house "WE'VE HAD TO CANCEL THE TRIP!" Not "my poor baby boy". That little boy will have been hearing her upset about the trip being cancelled and feeling it was all his fault, knowing he had not actually vomited or done anything, witnessing his parents lying and blaming him.
Also with esme shaving emetaphobia no way would she have been standing in the same room as they were discussing jace n his vomit on cue performance

Reactions: 16
At 4.43 you can see the brickwork of their wall when they're suppose to be having lunch with Jane and Steve. It's the same wall you can see in other vlogs and same angel on their driveway.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
He has long nails because hes a complete demon on the guitar innit kids
Yes, that’s probably what he says to himself, but a) he doesn’t play guitar, and b) he has them long on both hands. You need to keep your left hand nails short to fret notes cleanly, right very slightly longer for plucking strings.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
You need to keep your left hand nails short to fret notes cleanly, right very slightly longer for plucking strings.
Ah yes but Creepy Delonge (the dirty motherplucker) probably has an old Blink182 plectrum that he keeps under his beanie and kisses every night before bedtime.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Those two wouldn’t postpone their trip when Mila needed to be seen about her hip. They wanted Jace out of the hospital asap so they could sit in a fake log cabin for an extra day. Not a chance they’d have put their trip off even one day for an unwell Jace.
Definitely a bullshit story because they knew other than dropping Prinny off, they had nothing to film.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.