The Ingham Family #223 Sponsoring the Ingham family is axkid for trouble

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations @Malcolm Conkers
1648528608313.png

TLDR
- According to a new Tattler, who allegedly attends the same playgroup Sarah goes to, the Ingham are heading off to Ireland in the DPD van for a fortnight this week. The police are allegedly investigating a Welsh fan who drove to the house; it was probably just a delivery driver but Sarah didn't want Chris to know she'd broke the spending ban. Sarah is still besties with Social Services.
- The Inghams begged for freebie car seats from Axkid but now they've been informed about the Inghams' past. They've been using an unsafe seat for Mila for weeks but only rectified it when they managed to get a freebie one. The ad took up most of the vlog. Sarah's equally chavvy bestie Sue Radford followed Axkid after seeing they gave the Inghams the seats.
- The log burner installation has been done. The slate sits on top of the carpet with absolutely 0 fire protection to the walls. Sarah wants to have a wooden sleeper above it. Sarah told Jace he can touch the glass if the fire is off, not even considering that it will take time to cool down.
- An ifam Morrisons worker sent the Inghams some homemade fudge she'd made for them with their food order.
- To celebrate Mother's Day, Christopher posted a photo on his Instagram of Mila and Sarah's boob.
- Sarah tried and failed to haul herself onto the DPD van roof decking.
- Chris's hands have been filthy all week. Jace's hair is still a scruffy mess.
- The trampoline has been moved to the other side of the garden to annoy the neighbour who made the complaint about the staircase leading to the secret rooms above the garage. So petty.
- To help fill a vlog, Chris and Sarah had a staged argument about a £2000 drone he ordered, which he told her he'd bought weeks ago and has been in the van for ages.
- The Inghams visited a vegan street food takeaway and looked like homeless people in the photos released online. The takeaway (V Street Food) made a post about it on their social media but it was deleted shortly afterwards when the only comments were links to the newspaper articles about Chris and negative comments.

Hi Steve. 👋 I wonder how low the views will go on the trip to Ireland, which the ifam will hate. When will Christopher John Malcolm learn that no one gives a tit about his crap travel vlogs? Only a trip to Florida would save them now.

7B46D966-555D-4F90-97D1-C8BD2A9DF629.jpeg
1648478397735.png
Screenshot_20220328_172622.jpg

1648527726997.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Surely not even they can make the West of Ireland look tit, it's one of the most stunning places in earth 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Irish tattler here and personally I would love to see them come here 😆 I'd happily report them all over the place and if creepy was spotted in my local Aldi, he would be getting a trolley in the cankles for sure, accidentally of course 😏 I would take pics/videos of them when they're off guard and post them here, I WOULD HAVE A BALL 😂

Tayto park is less than 10 min drive from me so there is a solid chance they will be around my way. However, I can't see them paying the admission and I doubt they would get a freebie 🥴

New playgroup tea spilling tattler, I give you the benefit of the doubt, you aren't making outrageous comments and could have misheard the half a million subs bit, if Sarah said 1 and half million 🤷‍♀️
I understand why some tattlers are suspicious though, it's hard not to be.
Could be totally unrelated, but a YouTuber who posts about them regularly lives in Wales and I believe was accused of trying to take pics of their new house before 🤔

Reactions: 58
Ireland - if they are on their way to you, we are all with you in solidarity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
How many businesses can the gruesome twosome taint and cause problems for on this new parcel delivery van trip ?

Reactions: 28
I know nothing about breastfeeding but I've never seen a baby being fed like this before, in this position? I just think "poor baby" 🥺
she feeds her walking around shops etc, in the baby carrier/sling
No way her boobs are that firm and round, shes got her trotter holding it up off the floor!
Remember when they had Mila balanced on the icebox in the front of the DPD between her and Chris' seats around Europe, she used to drop her boob from height straight into Milas mouth from the comfort of her seat, them things are the length of spaniels ears

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70
she feeds her walking around shops etc, in the baby carrier/sling
No way her boobs are that firm and round, shes got her trotter holding it up off the floor!
Remember when they had Mila balanced on the icebox in the front of the DPD between her and Chris' seats around Europe, she used to drop her boob from height straight into Milas mouth from the comfort of her seat, them things are the length of spaniels ears
I do remember her walking along feeding mila, body swaying and I was horrified 😵 mila was alot younger and I kept thinking "HER NECK"!
I didn't see her lobbing the boob into the child's mouth in her carseat though 😂🙉😳

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe they will go up on some rocks to admire a stoonin sunset and Creepy will get swept away by the sea. All that will remain on the rocks will be his drone controller! You know like Harold Bishop off Neighbours 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Can you imagine how easy it would be to snatch one of those kids? We've seen there negligence many times on camera, kids wandering in the background. Throw on a ifam hoodie, hey presto you're suddenly a friend. I mean everyone knows everything about them, especially Jace. Probably Isla too. Coax them with treats and surprises. Wouldn't surprise me if Mila was left unattended while she shops. I get it would make great click bait/content, but it's terrifying when you think about how obsessed some of these ifam are. Yes lazy, it's not us you need to worry about.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Here's hoping that CheeseOnBeansOnToast spills the beans 😂
Sorry not falling for this one lol remember when they put a ifam up to saying their child went to dance with Isabelle and seen her natural dad speaking horrible to her nope sorry I feel this is another “ I will send you a hoodie if you do this and will be your best friend 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh it does make me chuckle all this stalker bullshit!!! Many moons ago….maybe 15 years? I lived 20 mins from beckingham palace- I drove past it daily for work. ONCE and only once did I see anyone standing outside- let alone the 10000s the minghams have a day!

Reactions: 33
God if the Minghams really are coming to Ireland, I wonder if they’ll give their ‘thoughtful’ (not) view on our history? I think they talked briefly about the Scottish historical figure when they went (to Scotland)? Can’t remeber which one but Izzy was really curious to learn if I remember right. Just would be like them to put their foot in it and offend someone

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.