Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xxme2uxx

Chatty Member
I've just messaged will Smith
Told him chris ingham from England has been slagging his wife off 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
It feels important that I thank each and every tattler for being here everyday for me. It appears there is much controversy around us. Whilst popping on to share an opinion or concern around the Ingham's it is vital to show my appreciation for your company.
Non of us knows what other posters are going through and just how the smallest interaction can benefit us. I am grateful for everything I have in life but struggle with getting older and the physical and emotional trauma of complex illness and the demands of being a full time carer to someone cruelly robbed of their faculties. Our wonderful carers made it possible for ‘him upstairs’ to gift me my puppy and I’m blessed to share that with you. I can express things in this forum that I’d be
hung drawn and quartered for elsewhere.
Look after yourselves and please never loose you wit and vitriol.

• Heart
Reactions: 86

thegreencow

VIP Member
@thegreencow - Are you part of Tattle Admin? Or do you do what you do for us around here (tirelessly looking after us with your daily vlog recaps, starting the vast majority of new threads along with comprehensive thread recaps, wiki updates etc) out of the goodness of your heart?! 🙂

You don't have to answer and I'm sorry if I shouldn't be asking, for some reason, but I was just curious because you always put so much effort in, day in day out. It must take up so much of your spare time, I hope it doesn't become a chore.

Anyway I'm sure that everyone here appreciates it. You're a superstar, you really are! 🤩
No I'm not admin. I do the vlog rundowns in part to keep a log of the contents of the vlogs so that if they're ever deleted there's a record of what's said, done etc. I also do it for those who don't want to watch and give extra views. I will start new threads if I see that it's on page 51 or 52 because that's when it tells you to do so at the bottom of the page. Tattle is a bit of a time capsule for people to look back on the Inghams' actions in the future and I expect the children will read here at some point whether it be for be curiosity or because something major happened (for example Chris is arrested or convicted) and they want to see if Sarah is telling the truth about us being 'trolls'. My hope is that one day they'll see the truth and learn that in reality we're just a group of people who care and want the best for them, some of us are parents ourselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 82

Tublet83

VIP Member
So much for Jace being a dinky dot - he’s 93cm the night before he’s 3 according to WHO he’s over the 85th centile meaning he’s taller than the majority of other boys his age 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Blah blah

I know nothing about breastfeeding but I've never seen a baby being fed like this before, in this position? I just think "poor baby" 🥺
she feeds her walking around shops etc, in the baby carrier/sling
No way her boobs are that firm and round, shes got her trotter holding it up off the floor!
Remember when they had Mila balanced on the icebox in the front of the DPD between her and Chris' seats around Europe, she used to drop her boob from height straight into Milas mouth from the comfort of her seat, them things are the length of spaniels ears

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

OliviaPope

Surely not even they can make the West of Ireland look shit, it's one of the most stunning places in earth 🧐
You’re speaking about the morons that drove around the Colosseum in Rome 3 times and left because they couldn’t find a parking space!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Sarah instagram ‘nothing better than women support women’
Remind us again how you supported Jess when she came to you with what your low life husband did?
Oh yeah, you didn’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Imagine going into a pharmacy, to buy a shit tonne of make up, knowing full well your little boy’s face was that sore and coming out with no ointment for him? She‘s no mother, she’s a lump of birthing blubber.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 63