The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think they probably quite enjoy the outrage about their tit parenting, it gets them talked about and extra views, they probably even see press coverage as not a bad thing because even negative publicity gets them more attention.
Really the best thing would be to totally ignore their existence and not talk about them at all and just watch their channel sink into obscurity. Much as they complain about ‘trolls’ they would hate it if everyone stopped talking about them and would probably do ever more stupid things to get that attention back.

(not suggesting we actually stop talking about them btw)

Reactions: 31
A lot of people don’t like to comment they just leave as we have seen with other influencers I wonder if people will walk away after that fear fest of a video.
No 1 can comment as banned or get banned that's the problem lol I commented once wasn't even anything bad and blocked 🤣

Those kids would've had no chance. View attachment 1001694
It's awful was bad enough when he was with them at the other bit but to let them go that far while he was messing about with a drona and lazy was sat somewhere is beyond terrible they could never get to them in time all it takes is for one of the girls to look back and slips something and the other I'm sure would try help I'm sure getting themselves into danger and as horrible as it sounds althou with this lot it dosent lazy wouldn't even attempt to go down (she has a bad heart you know 🤦‍♀️) qnd creepy would have to land his precious drone first before he would rush down as of course that's more important 🤬 even the small cliffs infront are bad enough but that's way to far

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Have just read some comments from last nights thriller. Do the icult not see danger, they all seem to think it was an amazing vlog. Totally deluded .😤😤😤

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Those kids would've had no chance. View attachment 1001694
These pics need sending everywhere social services, police, press it's getting out of hand now qnd won't stop till God forbid someone is seriously injured or worse

Have just read some comments from last nights thriller. Do the icult not see danger, they all seem to think it was an amazing vlog. Totally deluded .😤😤😤
A few crazy fans and lots of made up accounts

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Omg 😱 I don’t post very often but couldn’t not after seeing the photo posted above on the edge of a cliff so far from their parents! The Parents can’t have 1 brain cell between them!!! One slip and that’s it the kids are gone! How on gods earth do they not see/ understand that?????!!!!!!!

Reactions: 23
I'm convinced there are far more hate watchers than fans at this point. Look at the like ratios on these comments. It's always the same. The critical remarks get loads of likes and the defenders are left there with 2s and 3s.

No matter how dim Creepy is he is certainly aware of this too and as long as the haters' views keep paying the bills he'll keep doing what it takes to get them. Endangering his kids, keeping them out till all hours, feeding them shite...every critical response works just as well as every positive one to get the algorithm pushing their chavvy channel.

1642676568857.png

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Have they not heard of cliff overhangs where there is no sodding ground beneath what you are standing on , never in my life have I seen such stupidity by so called parents, one seagull fly past and prinny would have been gone along with Esme for trying to grab her, also when they was throwing rocks over the edge all I could see in my head was Prinny diving after one, absolutely disgusting parenting by this pathetic duo!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
Even if they didn’t realise the cliff was so steep at the other side, surely the minute you’d see it on the drone you would have been screaming for them to get down. And then he edits it and still doesn’t see the danger in it. Unbelievable. Also, his language as he walking with Jace to join the girls..he kept saying “it’s not danger, it’s not danger unless you go over the edge”…it’s dangerous Chris…he can’t even speak proper English, he should have been saying “it’s not dangerous”…anyways…he’s thick..plain and simple. That mound of mud could have easily just crumbled underneath them, cliff erosion is a big thing along the coast.

Also, Jace screeching in the restaurant whilst climbing all over the seat, have a bit of respect for the other customers and discipline your child…he’s nearly 3 for gods sake.

Reactions: 44
I just don't understand how they get away with everything, child endangerment, grooming, lack of education, child neglect the list goes on. Does the LEA and SS just not care? I'm not saying their kids should be taken away, but they clearly need some kind of intervention to get those kids back on track. I've stopped watching because it seems like no matter what concerns we raise to relevant authorities they carry on as normal.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Danger on the cliffs aside, I can't believe they still haven't got the MOT done.
I assumed if they got pulled up on it they would give the Creepy tummy pains and Mila hips as a sob story excuse but obviously they can't now as they've filmed themselves off on a weekend away and have talked about doing so again this weekend.
I suppose Creepy thinks the rust bucket would fail and they can't afford the repairs/don't want being without a car to stop them towing the chavavan.

Reactions: 29
“It’s no dangerous unless you fall off”

bit late to worry about it then isn’t it Chris. Can someone please make it make sense

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“It’s no dangerous unless you fall off”

bit late to worry about it then isn’t it Chris. Can someone please make it make sense
Where does the danger start? When you first fall? Half way down? When you land?

Chris please explain!!

Reactions: 35
Where does the danger start? When you first fall? Half way down? When you land?

Chris please explain!!
He’s an absolute moron. It’s like saying bombs aren’t dangerous is less they blow up 🙄

Reactions: 25
the sad thing is it’s a prime example of emotional abuse and neglect being broadcasted out there but they’ll get away with it, it’s sounds harsh but i really do think a serious injury or even death has a high chance of happening and they’ll end up gaining sympathy followers from it

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
His crap about it being not being dangerous unless you fall isn't even true. There are a zillion ways to get into danger on cliffs without falling off anything. If the ground gives way under you, you get stuck, you slip and break your leg, rocks fall/slide above you, your toddler panics and refuses to move, some idiot in a stinking beanie hits you with a rock...

I agree, especially with the part about Chris deliberately putting the kids and now even poor Prinny in danger on purpose. But I think Sarah does realize and just doesn’t care. I am happy you reported it and I will be doing so as well

I tried to put this next part in a spoiler bc this may be sensitive content but I can’t figure out how
this may be going to far so please let me know and I will remove this, but I honestly don’t think either of these evil people would care if their kids/ dog died. I know that is awful to say, I am so uncomfortable saying it but it has been on my mind so much with this family that I am sorry but I had to tell someone and no one in my Real life knows who these freaks are. They have no emotional attachment to their kids, their kids are physically and mentally suffering or struggling (mila, jace eyes, Islas regression, izzys sexual preferences) and they use these things as Views to make money. They only care for the kids bc they make them money. This thought has been eating at me for a while now but this cliff tit is TOO FAR. I am so disturbed by this!
If what I said offends anyone please tell me I will remove this. Please don’t be mad at me for saying this. We have all heard of cases where the parent is the one who causes their child’s death. they put them in such horribly dangerous situations that I can’t imagine they give one duck about their kids safety

@Maisie842 thank to you and your husband for contacting the police! Please tell him I said thank you. These children need taken away, this is too much danger now. I hope the police take this seriously, I hope someone from some kind of SS agency comes across these threads. Something needs to be done
I feel like I shouldn’t be saying this…

Sarah would only care if Jace fell off the cliff. He’s her golden boy. Her other kids (especially Isla) are old news to her.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.