The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe there is no vlog because they have had visitors after people reporting them last night! 🤞🤞

Reactions: 29
Maybe there is no vlog because they have had visitors after people reporting them last night! 🤞🤞
I thought that as well or they’re in mourning because Mila needs the op and they can’t travel.
I thought caravans were a summer thing ?

Reactions: 17
Was it yesterday or today when Mila’s appointment was?
I’m guessing the doctor has told them what’s expected for the recovery and creepy has most certainly thrown coffee up the wall, his vanlife summer dreams are ruined!
Sorry Christine but it’s time to put your child first!
What a shame for you to stay home in your huge (ugly) house with big garden, play room and hot tub, my heart really does bleed for you,,, and your trousers.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
i think the tears and stuff behind the scenes are probably them not being able to run away from situations once mila has had her op because of her recovery process so there going to have to face all the issues that they have avoided previously by running away.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It was Chris and Sarah's decision to have all these kids in the first place. They know they have a least 18 years of those babies being their responsibility the moment they come out of the birth canal. If they can't handle that responsibility, which includes keeping the kids safe in all settings, then Sarah should go on birth control and Chris should get the snip.

Private vlog on the playlist.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Oooh hidden vid up everyone brave yaself for clickbait title and tears

Reactions: 15
Makes me wonder if they’ve got confused Cos they took yesterday off filming that’s why they’ve not put a vlog up cos they don’t normally when they have a day off however they didn’t upload on Monday Cos they had no signal but I suspect it was Cos they were travelling home so technically they should still upload today it should be tuesdays vlog Cos sundays vlog went up Tuesday, Mondays vlog went up yesterday so today should be Tuesdays and tomorrow’s vlog should be Thursdays Cos they took yesterday off vlogging instead of sunday.
Or could this be their way of getting ahead again? It won’t be so bad if they just let people know but they are so up themselves they feel they are above that. They have no respect for their ifam at all

Hidden vlog on the playlist. He must have calmed down
How can u see hidden vlogs

Reactions: 11
Makes me wonder if they’ve got confused Cos they took yesterday off filming that’s why they’ve not put a vlog up cos they don’t normally when they have a day off however they didn’t upload on Monday Cos they had no signal but I suspect it was Cos they were travelling home so technically they should still upload today it should be tuesdays vlog Cos sundays vlog went up Tuesday, Mondays vlog went up yesterday so today should be Tuesdays and tomorrow’s vlog should be Thursdays Cos they took yesterday off vlogging instead of sunday.
Or could this be their way of getting ahead again? It won’t be so bad if they just let people know but they are so up themselves they feel they are above that. They have no respect for their ifam at all

Just go on to the playlist

Attachments

Reactions: 4
so watched last nights vlog!
the way Chris didn’t blink at prinny being off the lead so close to the edge! My heart was in my mouth everytime Esme reached for her!

also, hands in the basket who thinks Isabelle would have left mila in the living room on her own?! I just don’t see her doing that.

what was the point of this trip! It looked so grim and I’m easily pleased.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
If you go on the channel page go to playlists at the top it says 2 hidden videos

[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 3
I just keep looking at it thinking how smug and full of themselves they are about safety issues
Even when the view has wooden bars to stand behind they have to stand at the edge like fools
Lucky for Creepy then that another dog off its` leash didn`t come barging into him ,knocking him off his feet ,and that cliff!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.