The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe what I’ve just watched 😳.
Its right up there with the no life jacket incident(s). My heart was in my mouth.
As soon as he realised the path was slippy on the way to the girls he should have taken Jason back to lazy and gone at got them, it was clearly unsafe. Never mind “jace wants to go to the girls” you tell him no it’s not safe!
Then Prinny off the lead 😳 wtaf! What if she’d have tripped one of the girls up or gone over herself, I really have no words!
Lazy was saying that they were going back cos she didn’t get to see the caves last time, did she even see them? Or did she just stand at the top?
The real reason was because Christine wanted to fly his drone. When he got to Esme and Isla on the cliff, Esme was showing him rocks she’d found on the beach and asked him “is this what’s off the rocks or is it that crystal stuff” he replied “it’s amazing”, he wasn’t even listening to her, he’d got his drone shot and that’s all he really cared about

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Silent lurker here; When Isla was talking at the end of the video about her dolls Sarah looked so uninterested and like she wanted to cut her off. Poor Isla! Also anyone catch what jace got told off for saying? When Sarah asked him about his dream?

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Silent lurker here; When Isla was talking at the end of the video about her dolls Sarah looked so uninterested and like she wanted to cut her off. Poor Isla! Also anyone catch what jace got told off for saying? When Sarah asked him about his dream?
I think he was saying turd

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So theyve left a 4 month old on a beach alone.

driven a mini with 3 children in the back but only 2 seatbelts.

been in a deep lake with no life jackets

driven mutiple times with no MOT hence no Insurance

and now letting two children climb a cliff with a dog off the lead.

(im sure there is more to add to the list)

• Angry
Reactions: 38
So theyve left a 4 month old on a beach alone.

driven a mini with 3 children in the back but only 2 seatbelts.

been in a deep lake with no life jackets

driven mutiple times with no MOT hence no Insurance

and now letting two children climb a cliff with a dog off the lead.

(im sure there is more to add to the list)
Taken their baby, who had already been diagnosed with a hip problem, on a nine week tour of european Lidl stores making her problem considerably worse and the baby now needs surgery and weeks in a cast.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
Taken their baby, who had already been diagnosed with a hip problem, on a nine week tour of european Lidl stores making her problem considerably worse and the baby now needs surgery and weeks in a cast.
And putting her in between the two front seats

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Absolutely everytime … he won’t go out without one. He’s experienced and he’s a very good swimmer but even he said when they were out paddle boarding without a life jacket how stupid they are and even he would never ever consider going out kayaking without a life jacket
He maybe experienced but noone is as experienced as the we are famous inghams lol ..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is gonna sound nuts to most but I genuinely think they have some sort of "protection" from somewhere, shielding them from any sort of consequences. How can they repeatedly get away with their style of parenting? I usually just read here and don't comment but this latest offering is a step too far and it puzzles me as to how absolutely noone whose job it is to step in and help these kids seem to be bothered. Next time I hear of an unfortunate incident regarding a neglected child and all the services scrambling to say they did everything they could and couldn't have predicted what has happened I simply won't be able to believe it because here are people filming child neglect daily and no one is interested. What is it going to take? This isn't even gross stupidity, it's putting they kids in harms way for money ALL the time and for thousands of people to view. Shudder 😵💫

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
To be fair to the “authorities”, whoever they may be, things have changed slightly.
When I reported them for lack of education the LEA did get in touch (we know that because silly Sarah put in on a FB group). I also highlighted the fact that these children are effectively working every day, they never get a day off. Since then they’ve suddenly decided to take one day off a week.
I know it’s not much but small changes have happened. I think it just needs more people to make serious complaints rather than just moan on a forum.

• Heart
When Mila was left playing alone on the caravan bed while Sarah played a game with Jace in the other room I did wonder why they couldn't have just played the game beside Mila.

Reactions: 17
When Mila was left playing alone on the caravan bed while Sarah played a game with Jace in the other room I did wonder why they couldn't have just played the game beside Mila.
Or why was Isla playing a toddler game alone as always that boy is so spoiled he can’t interact and play as a group this is why they go to nursery to learn sharing and social skills. Didn’t she bring anything for Isla she is only a kid too old for the teens and a mother obsessed with a spoilt toddler i feel for her I really do.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Ooooh only 30k views on it. That’s got to hurt more than going over a cliff edge.

• Haha
I just don't understand how they get away with everything, child endangerment, grooming, lack of education, child neglect the list goes on. Does the LEA and SS just not care? I'm not saying their kids should be taken away, but they clearly need some kind of intervention to get those kids back on track. I've stopped watching because it seems like no matter what concerns we raise to relevant authorities they carry on as normal.
Probably pay everyone off

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.