The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No i
so watched last nights vlog!
the way Chris didn’t blink at prinny being off the lead so close to the edge! My heart was in my mouth everytime Esme reached for her!

also, hands in the basket who thinks Isabelle would have left mila in the living room on her own?! I just don’t see her doing that.

what was the point of this trip! It looked so grim and I’m easily pleased.
No I don’t think Isabelle would of either that was Sarah lying to cover her back Cos she left her

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't understand why they don't shell out a few thousand on some really decent play equipment for the children, they could create a proper play area out the back for them
They claimed they were going to do just that last year but of course it never happened, same as the garden furniture being built, the rooms above the garage, the wood burner, wardrobe room, fire and built in TV unit in the kitchen etc etc.

They are always too 'busy' or more likely don't have the money/are too lazy to bother/ are on another boring holiday.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
7.42 and they have just bothered now to upload the vlog. Not bad considering Chris is up all night editing it so it's ready.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
bleeping hell just catching up on yesterdays tit show. I’m not sure I can even hate watch anymore.
Jason’s annoying voice in the background of 90% of the footage …..that kid is constantly whining & moaning, he needs to be taught some serious manners & they need to stop talking to him in that stupid bloody baby voice 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.