The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are more obvious issues with the cliff video but Jace talking about his leg pain caught my attention.

I had chronic limb aches as a child, to the point where I’d avoid climbing the stairs. It felt like my legs were burning and I almost passed out from pain once. I realised as an adult it was down to quite severe nutrient deficiencies/malnutrition. I wasn’t neglected but had major sensory issues and food aversion so like Jace, I mostly lived off white bread and sugar (and if it wasn’t offered I would simply not eat). The poor poor boy isn’t even provided with healthy food in the first place. He has no choice. And the language he’s using was the way I expressed my pain too… easy to brush off.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
The Ingham Family #212 Cheating before healthy eating, marble stairs before clean hair, stars before MOTed cars

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That vlog had me covering my eyes it was so bad I've reported not that anything will be done and the views are horrendous just people would wake up and see them for What they are and stop watching now x

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I reported the vlog to YouTube under harmful/dangerous acts! Not that YouTube care as long as they’re making money!

I’m sure creepy keeps taking the family away to deliberately put them in danger, he either wants something bad to happen for more views or he just doesn’t like his family, lazy is just so thick she doesn’t realise how dangerous it is but creepy I think has a few more brain cells
I agree, especially with the part about Chris deliberately putting the kids and now even poor Prinny in danger on purpose. But I think Sarah does realize and just doesn’t care. I am happy you reported it and I will be doing so as well

I tried to put this next part in a spoiler bc this may be sensitive content but I can’t figure out how
this may be going to far so please let me know and I will remove this, but I honestly don’t think either of these evil people would care if their kids/ dog died. I know that is awful to say, I am so uncomfortable saying it but it has been on my mind so much with this family that I am sorry but I had to tell someone and no one in my Real life knows who these freaks are. They have no emotional attachment to their kids, their kids are physically and mentally suffering or struggling (mila, jace eyes, Islas regression, izzys sexual preferences) and they use these things as Views to make money. They only care for the kids bc they make them money. This thought has been eating at me for a while now but this cliff tit is TOO FAR. I am so disturbed by this!
If what I said offends anyone please tell me I will remove this. Please don’t be mad at me for saying this. We have all heard of cases where the parent is the one who causes their child’s death. they put them in such horribly dangerous situations that I can’t imagine they give one duck about their kids safety

@Maisie842 thank to you and your husband for contacting the police! Please tell him I said thank you. These children need taken away, this is too much danger now. I hope the police take this seriously, I hope someone from some kind of SS agency comes across these threads. Something needs to be done

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
:eek: I have to admit I'm one for letting my kids do stuff like climbing rocks whereas their dad is a bit of a helicopter dad, I guess because I spend all my time with them whilst he works, but my heart was in my mouth watching the girls and Prinny at the edge of the cliff. They could so easily have tripped over the dog.

I can't believe she didn't stop Jace IMMEDIATELY hitting the building wall with his stick. I also don't understand their obsession with throwing rocks. Just don't. Skimming stones on water is one thing, chucking rocks is quite another.

One of my pet peeves is letting toddlers stand on chairs. It's so disrespectful, chairs are for sitting on and others don't want dirty shoes on chair seats.

Might be a controversial opinion but I don't think toddlers or children should have technology at the table (unless the kid has special needs and that's the only way they can cope in that situation).

At least Sarah was sensible enough to remove the batter from the fish before giving it to the dog.

Leaving Mila unattended is just so wrong. I never did that with either of mine. There's also a toddler and a dog running around the house and probably toys with small pieces. I doubt Isabelle would have left the baby unattended, although she's learning from dumb and dumber.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I just hope that they heard the news about the hundreds of dogs that got very poorly after walking on the beaches in that area recently. There have tragically been thousands of dead lobsters, crabs, limpets and seagulls washed up on the beaches round there and no one can understand why it has happened. Some of the dogs have become critically ill. Most have had severe vomiting and diarrhoea 😔. If we see Prinny running about on Bridlington, Scarborough or Filey beach tonight, it will be a worry.
It woul not surprise me in the least if they do take her to that beach just for a reaction. They don't give a tit about the children's safety never mind poor little Prinnys. 😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I think one of the main problems here is that both parents are raging narcassists making for quite frankly a very dangerous home life for those 5 children
Screenshot_20220120_063531.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The Ingham Family #212 : Their views are dropping off the edge of a cliff

• Haha
Reactions: 33
There are more obvious issues with the cliff video but Jace talking about his leg pain caught my attention.

I had chronic limb aches as a child, to the point where I’d avoid climbing the stairs. It felt like my legs were burning and I almost passed out from pain once. I realised as an adult it was down to quite severe nutrient deficiencies/malnutrition. I wasn’t neglected but had major sensory issues and food aversion so like Jace, I mostly lived off white bread and sugar (and if it wasn’t offered I would simply not eat). The poor poor boy isn’t even provided with healthy food in the first place. He has no choice. And the language he’s using was the way I expressed my pain too… easy to brush off.
Did we all hear dr Sarah say “oh it’s growing pains” stop diagnosing your children Sarah fgs !!

• Wow
  • Angry
25k views... Got to be there lowest yet😅
I reckon most of them are from Tattle. It would be so interesting to have a day where no one on here hate watches a vlog, to see just how low the views can go. 😁

I reckon most of them are from Tattle. It would be so interesting to have a day where no one on here hate watches a vlog, to see just how low the views can go. 😁
We did do this once , not so long back, but it didn’t make a huge difference
The Ingham Family #212 : Their views are dropping off the edge of a cliff
Love it ! Have added a few falling views 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
A lot of people don’t like to comment they just leave as we have seen with other influencers I wonder if people will walk away after that fear fest of a video.

Reactions: 6
Just showed my ten year old daughter them on the edge she said ‘oh my god, that’s well scary - makes u scared looking at it’

Reactions: 17
The Dr probably fitted them in before a full day of surgery on other poor children , they better not complain about having to get up early !

Every day Drs , nurses and other hospital workers get up very early in the dark and travel good distances to be ready for the day ahead , caring for other people , often leaving their own kids at home to get themselves to school etc
I think its not an appointment with the dr I think its the pre op

Reactions: 6
I agree, especially with the part about Chris deliberately putting the kids and now even poor Prinny in danger on purpose. But I think Sarah does realize and just doesn’t care. I am happy you reported it and I will be doing so as well

I tried to put this next part in a spoiler bc this may be sensitive content but I can’t figure out how
this may be going to far so please let me know and I will remove this, but I honestly don’t think either of these evil people would care if their kids/ dog died. I know that is awful to say, I am so uncomfortable saying it but it has been on my mind so much with this family that I am sorry but I had to tell someone and no one in my Real life knows who these freaks are. They have no emotional attachment to their kids, their kids are physically and mentally suffering or struggling (mila, jace eyes, Islas regression, izzys sexual preferences) and they use these things as Views to make money. They only care for the kids bc they make them money. This thought has been eating at me for a while now but this cliff tit is TOO FAR. I am so disturbed by this!
If what I said offends anyone please tell me I will remove this. Please don’t be mad at me for saying this. We have all heard of cases where the parent is the one who causes their child’s death. they put them in such horribly dangerous situations that I can’t imagine they give one duck about their kids safety

@Maisie842 thank to you and your husband for contacting the police! Please tell him I said thank you. These children need taken away, this is too much danger now. I hope the police take this seriously, I hope someone from some kind of SS agency comes across these threads. Something needs to be done
I think it’s gone beyond a family just documenting their daily life. They have by their own admission said some days it’s difficult to find content to film. They are a registered company. I couldn’t quite believe what I watched yesterday. It was appalling.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.