Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyGarden

VIP Member
Hi, I'm Scary Shithead.

Comment down below if you'd like to buy our new sooper dooper WOW! OMG! Chris Ingham doll (non-moulded representation). Payment scheme available for this exquisite ginger whinger minger.

Comes with:

FREE DPD van ready to be converted for covert shagging (NB: minimum 120k on the clock)
FREE Dickhead diagnosis from an NHS GP (legal challenge via Levi Solicitors not included)
FREE 30 pack of teeth and gut rotting full sugar Coke (must be consumed within 24 hours)
FREE Bladder Boi Skates (endorsed by Lee 'fucked up my relationship' Deliveroo)
FREE Bissell (don't call the builders if you fuck up your farble grouting)
FREE painkillers (thank god for the NHS)
FREE 24-hour access to A&E for piffling complaints

Please note: Just For Men hair dye does not come as standard

1642373719724.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 123

jellybelly136

Do you know what, I’m gonna do a Sarah and start by saying “I didn’t have to share this and justify it but I will.”

my little grandson has AML Leukaemia, he was only diagnosed 14th December so it’s still fresh and scary for his parents and us all. He is only 19 months and they have a long fight ahead. His parents have done nothing but research his disease, find out facts, adapt their lives and homes, taken leave from work and sorted suitable childcare for their other children whilst they are off work. He is having appointments here there and everywhere and you know what? They are doing all this on zero sleep, crippled with anxiety, and having other kids to look after and they are smashing it! Meeting their needs etc despite what they’re going through. And guess what Sarah? They walk them to school, they cook them a hot healthy meal when they come home, they sit and do homework with them and if they struggle with understanding the work, they help them research answers that teaches them how to find this information etc.

They are so consumed with worry, we’ve had to make sure they are finding time to eat, and take care of themselves because they are so busy taking care of the kids. How does Sarah think most families cope? They do not put Mila and her upcoming health battles first, they worry about themselves first and how they can work Mila around themselves instead of themselves around Mila! They make me sick! So yes actually I am jealous Sarah, I’m jealous how you have been dealt the life of luxury (despite Creepy messing it all up) and you have 5 healthy (considerably) children. You don’t give a shit about those kids of yours! Sorry guys, didn’t wanna get personal or burden you all, but these
2 really piss me off!!! 😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 106

sunniva

Chatty Member
Seriously, does Sarah have no regard to her daughters privacy? First she tells the internet when she is on her period and now she is airing her sexual preferences to the internet as well? And Esmé teases her about it but only jokingly? WTAF?
Oh good god. I legitimately want to cry a little bit. Imagine being a teenager, isolated from peers for profit and only Sarah as your friend. She has only her mum and 12 year old sister to confide in about sexual identity and they take the piss and post it online. I’m heartbroken for that girl.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 97

JaeXYZ

Seriously, does Sarah have no regard to her daughters privacy? First she tells the internet when she is on her period and now she is airing her sexual preferences to the internet as well? And Esmé teases her about it but only jokingly? WTAF?
Isabelle has no contact with real people outside her immediate family. She can't possibly be having crushes on boys or girls because she doesn't know any. The only crushes she'll have will be on celebrities and male or female, that's not real feelings really.

And as a lesbian, 'I don't care if you bring an alien home' really irritates me. My sexuality is not so utterly ridiculous that it's comparable to dating a little green man from Mars, thanks, Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 92

Maisie842

VIP Member
Just a quick update re my husbands phone call with the police. He gave all information he could (vlog title/time stamps/location of incident. They did ask for their address which I believe we have correct!). If Chris edits that bit out of the vlog, we have downloaded the original should anyone need it. They have confirmed that they will be escalating and investigating the incident, and will be contacting us again to let us know of the outcome. Hopefully they will do that, and I can update you, but you know how these things go, we might not hear back depending on the outcome.

I know the police take every case regarding child safety very seriously on their own merit, but I would urge to report yourselves if poss to add weight to the case. Just dial 101, get through to South Yorkshire police. My husband was on hold as a non emergency for around 45 minutes so there is a bit of a wait currently x

• Heart
Reactions: 85

Justjonie

VIP Member
I have discovered the "inspiration" of the baby's name. Discovered these among my daughter's hair accessories - quizzed her where she got them. She tells me probably Home Bargains or B&M - why am I not surprised :ROFLMAO: so baby Ingham's name looks to have come from one of Lazy's many shopping trips!! 🤦‍♂️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

sunniva

Chatty Member
Sorry I haven’t watched the whole vid yet re Mila’s surgery but I’m absolutely baffled by Chris.

Why is he talking about ‘’getting away in the spur of the moment’’ like they’re doomsday prepping? With 5 kids including a baby with severe medical issues you can’t just have spontaneous holidays, no Chris.

He apparently needs not just 1 but 2 large off grid vehicles full of everything including clothes (?!??!?) for all the kids?

Something is seriously fucking wrong with this man. And yet he can’t just deal with the psychological torture of being a known but unprosecuted nonce. He’s got to subject his kids over and over to his weird hyper vigilance travel obsession and sell it as a lifestyle. Sicko.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

Klp86

VIP Member
Damn, I was hoping she would share my question on her Q&A, I only asked how it feels knowing your husband likes 16 year old girls 🤔🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

mummymouse82

Sarah mentioned in yesterday’s vlog how she likes looking in other peoples caravans and vans and seeing what other people are up to Cos she’s nosey like that and she mentioned it today too … but if anyone does that to their place they don’t like it and go on about how they have stalkers and it’s not safe anymore for them etc … she really needs to stop and think about what she says … and acts for that matter!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Badirene

VIP Member
I'm so jealous, today I had shepherds pie with braised red cabbage for dinner, followed by plum crumble with ice cream (all home made by yours truly) then sat in front of my open fire watching films with my other half, who is not even a pedalo 😞. Just think I could have frozen my arse off in a chavavan in January all while watching my partner like a hawk to make sure he wasn't messaging teenagers. Where have I gone wrong in life, does Lazy have any kind of training course I could enroll in?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

GreaseMop

VIP Member
So let me get this straight, not only does the rust bucket not seat all 7 of them safely, now it has no MOT?!? So instead of sorting the MOT/finishing off the house/preparing for Mila's op and the aftermath, they bog off on another pointless holiday with the illegal deathtrap towing the chavavan.

How do they get away with it? Of course if they did get stopped, the police would give them a thumbs up, admire the chavavan and wave them on their way. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
So lazy goes on about how dark it is she looks out the window and says Isla and Esme are playing in the park oh there gone now must have gone to wash there hands WTF it’s getting dark out and she just guesses where her two young girls 9 and 12 are ? It actually turned my stomach she has no idea who’s in those other vans or just hanging around 😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

thegreencow

VIP Member
Congratulations @SooooAnyway
1642183405764.png

TLDR
- Mila is having her surgery..... but only after the Inghams drag her off for another 'holiday'. It looked like they left today.
- Chris paid a visit to A&E for belly ache. He'll probably have more than belly ache to worry about if any of his victims parents get hold of him.
- Prinny is fed on Webbox Chub Roll. It looks grim, like the dog version of spam and not at all nutritional.
- Jace smacked and pinched Isla in a vlog and she barely flinched. Sarah kicked him out of the room and he stood outside screeching until Sarah gave in and went to talk to him. No naughty step or anything.
- Esme's room had some lights and shelves added to it. Sorry, my mistake, it had a MAKEOVER.
- Chris moaned about Rosabelle Manor and all the issues it has including dodgy farble tiles that wobble when you walk on them, mismatched cabinet doors and a wooden stair banister that was supposed to be glass. People have informed the builder of Chris' complaint.
- Chris is trying to fix the farble floor with something called Fix-a-Floor
- Isabelle doesn't seem to know how a money box works.
- Chris may be commenting on the vlogs from an account called Noc27. He just left out the other n and the e.
- Sarah did an Instagram Q&A today; Jace is getting his hair cut 'very soon!' because she thinks it needs styling, it doesn't sound like ace is gong to nursery and it doesn't sound like Isabelle will go to college. Sarah is still claiming to be size 16, they should be in another country right now but had to cancel due to Mila's surgery but will rearrange for when she has recovered. Jace is staying in his cot for the foreseeable and Isabelle is only sitting five GCSEs including maths, English, science, geography and history.

Hi Steve 👋 I hope you have plenty of room in your house for Chris, Sarah and the kids to move in when Rosabelle Manor collapses because from the way Chris was speaking the other day, it sounds like it will any day now. It will only take a couple of months for your incredibly skilled son to rebuild it I'm sure.

• Haha
  • Heart

getmeoutofhere

VIP Member
Chris always goes on about the big list of jobs he has to do. Like cleaning, diy, putting together toys/furniture etc as if that’s his full time job. Most people do all that stuff AROUND WORK. It’s crazy how little they actually do and then make out they are so busy