The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think a lot goes on behind the scenes that they will never talk about or let on that they have been contacted. All the missed vlogs, days off, Instagram posts where Sarah looks like she's been crying are because of more than uploading problems or late wankets. The constant running away has underlying reasons, they don't go away to anywhere they are actually interested in and don't enjoy it.

I do feel that it's all catching up with them and this shows by the desperate behaviour shown by Chris especially, when they are going on another trip. I do think that ultimately taking the girls out of school will prove to be a big mistake for them in more ways than the obvious - it will bring their lack of parenting to the attention of more authorities, and it would appear they moved into an area where the local authority are paying more attention than their last one.

They now have the medical care of Mila which brings them to the attention of more professionals. We will never know what really gets said, and they won't be able to just disappear off the radar again whilst she is still having ongoing treatment. I think that's the real reason they didn't want her to have the surgery, being tied down to a place at certain times.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I think a lot goes on behind the scenes that they will never talk about or let on that they have been contacted. All the missed vlogs, days off, Instagram posts where Sarah looks like she's been crying are because of more than uploading problems or late wankets. The constant running away has underlying reasons, they don't go away to anywhere they are actually interested in and don't enjoy it.

I do feel that it's all catching up with them and this shows by the desperate behaviour shown by Chris especially, when they are going on another trip. I do think that ultimately taking the girls out of school will prove to be a big mistake for them in more ways than the obvious - it will bring their lack of parenting to the attention of more authorities, and it would appear they moved into an area where the local authority are paying more attention than their last one.

They now have the medical care of Mila which brings them to the attention of more professionals. We will never know what really gets said, and they won't be able to just disappear off the radar again whilst she is still having ongoing treatment. I think that's the real reason they didn't want her to have the surgery, being tied down to a place at certain times.
it’s always after a big scandal that they run away so there’s definitely things going on behind closed doors

Reactions: 21

Absolutely spot on!

Also the safety of the kids in a car that’s not had an MOT and has various issues. Squished in may I add. If you are set for life the first thing you would do as a family of 7 is buy a safe, reliable car j in stead of running away!

Reactions: 20
I agree they’re not coping, boys are different to girls I recently watched their old vlogs and Isla was so well behaved and polite in the restaurants they were very well behaved and well put together and I’m the first to praise when I see nice kids. I know there are many boys that are sweet and well behaved, but I have nephews and they are hard work always on the go into everything you need eyes in the back of your head they’re always high energy and so different from my nieces. Jace is always screeching and interrupting and attention seeking he leaves no time for the girls from what I’ve seen, it’s like the Jace show now and he isn’t endearing only to the parents. He needs to be in nursery so the other kids can have a look in.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Absolutely spot on!

Also the safety of the kids in a car that’s not had an MOT and has various issues. Squished in may I add. If you are set for life the first thing you would do as a family of 7 is buy a safe, reliable car j in stead of running away!
I don't understand why they don't shell out a few thousand on some really decent play equipment for the children, they could create a proper play area out the back for them - the children are homeschooled, isolated, sedentary, and without them the channel wouldn't exist - yet Chris spends thousands on parts for his terrible van

If they sell either the van or the caravan they should have enough for both a second hand sensible family vehicle and a really nice outdoor set up for the kids. The selfishness of them is astounding

Reactions: 34
I’m guessing there is no vlog today given the hospital appointment was on Tuesday and they are 2 days behind now

Reactions: 15
Oh my gosh, only 30k views on the last vlog. That’s a blow for them!

Chris - you drag your family off on these stupid caravanning trips, and for what? No one wants to watch vlogs like that. What 10 year old girl gives a tit about scenery?

Reactions: 24
When they stopped being vegetarian they said ‘we are going to eat meat again but not fish’ having watched Seaspiracy. Nice to see them tucking into large portions of fish and chips!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
When they stopped being vegetarian they said ‘we are going to eat meat again but not fish’ having watched Seaspiracy. Nice to see them tucking into large portions of fish and chips!
Oh yeah I forgot about that lol 😂 they clearly did too 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s their usual punish ifam for tit views tactic
The did say may not vlog as had to be up straight after going to bed as had her appointment at 8am 🤦‍♀️🤣 would be nice to keep there 2 real fans know thou lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They must have been desperate for footage to include that or were they ? Was he winding up lazy or maybe an f u to the authorities who knows with a narcissist

Reactions: 11
Has Andrea not been handing out a press release as to why there is no vlog...she's slipping

• Haha
Reactions: 34
That doesn’t count, it’s been fried and has batter on it don’t worry!!! Xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.