The Ingham Family #211 Mingham mentality - Trips before Hips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Sarah’s heart rate is 80 resting then it'll probably be topping 100 every time she moves. I reckon that's what's got her obsessing over her heart rate rather than her resting rate but she can hardly tell us all that she's so unfit that her watch thinks she's been for a jog every time she slogs her way up the farble staircase.
exactly this. A true RHR is taken overnight while the body is at rest. I have a versa fitbit and it takes about a month of data and getting to know your own body's personal range to get accurate readings

Reactions: 12
It’s official…… the Radford friends are as pig tit thick as this lot - kayaking in Scotland on TV tonight …. No life vests - kids with no seatbelts on - kids actually walking around moving camper van - absolute wankers the lot of them!!!
You’ll still get all the Facebook, never worked in their life benefits gang out in force saying what a lovely family they are. Sickening

Reactions: 21
They really are incredibly lucky that nothing bad has happened to their children as a result of their choices. We can always reduce the degree of risk where our children are concerned, but never guarantee their safety when something is beyond our control. Luckily forums like this exist where every post adds to a pattern. Even if it does sometimes feel futile.
Surely somewhere deep down Sarah must think yes theyre right we need to do this, I say her because hes impulsive and repulsive and even though shes as thick as mince I would like to think shes got a shred of decency in her

Reactions: 7
The Ingham Family #212 - Privacy? No. Safety? No. Surely it’s time for their channel to go?

Reactions: 28
I'm in shock at Chris' stupidity tonight. He had no bleeping idea about the stability of that bit of cliff they were on. It's got me lost for words. Those kids could have been killed if the ground gave way.
Might just have been a wide camera angle😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Surely somewhere deep down Sarah must think yes theyre right we need to do this, I say her because hes impulsive and repulsive and even though shes as thick as mince I would like to think shes got a shred of decency in her
Sarah called girls that had been groomed by her husband ‘mental and attention seekers’ there is no decency

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Omg tonight made me sick to my stomach. There’s signs all around this area about eroding cliffs and stick to the pathway - and to let your dog off the lead like that?? Honestly I can’t believe how much they put their children and dog in danger tonight it was sickening

• Heart
Reactions: 31
My son had an operation last July….wasn’t a major op but he still had to get a general anaesthetic, he had his Covid swab on the Friday morning and myself and my son had strict instructions to not leave the house and to isolate until his operation which was Monday morning, incase we picked up Covid and brought it into the hospital…We done exactly as we were asked and even when we were in the hospital I didn’t leave his room whilst we were there, not just for my sons sake but out of respect to the other patients and hospital staff who are doing an amazing job during this pandemic. The Inghams don’t give a tit about anyone other than themselves…other people don’t factor into their lives…the Inghams are too selfish.
yes our youngest son broke his wrist and had to have an op to reset it , in July of 2020 we where in a ward on our own, just me allowed with him , the toilet was just beyond the ward and we could use a key to get in there but we had to wear a mask when walking around and when doctors where consulting with us, sanitising often , we where rushed into there within a day so no time to isolate but we both had to have a covid swab done whilst in the walk in and also before we stepped foot on the ward , also before he was discharged, his meal was given to him at the end of the bed and we could wheel it down to him, they havent got a clue , they just swan about like theyre so entitled

Sarah called girls that had been groomed by her husband ‘mental and attention seekers’ there is no decency
yes I take that back shes revolting

• Heart
Reactions: 14
right I take it back she doesnt have a shred of decency in her in fact they probably cackle their heads off at the concerned haters advising them on here

Oh my god, wtf is wrong with those two?! Can't see any comments on the vlog mentioning how dangerous it is, wonder if they are quick on the deleting today or the ifam are just simply that braindead.
no the ifam are that brainwashed wanting to please that they will say how inspirational they are , the majority are children so dont really care about the danger and the "parents" dont see the harm in this , this is the sort of world we live in now

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
This is why I struggle to understand. As a mother, I will fight to the death to protect my child from any harm, physical or emotional.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Resting heart rate is only a tiny part of any picture. If your resting rate is 50 and it leaps to 140 as soon as you walk briskly and then takes an age to come down, then the low resting rate is irrelevant. This is leaving aside the inaccuracies of wrist-based HR sensors as opposed to chest straps. Analysis of heart rate data needs to be done over a period of time which allows for sufficient data and the elimination of outliers. Mine is 42 (that’s an average over the past 5 years) because I’m a fitness freak, but it does spike noticeably when determining whether to push or pull a wheelchair.

From a safeguarding point of view, any issues which are raised with the various relevant parties have to be careful not to teeter over into a focus on more trivial issues. I say this as someone who has safeguarding at the core of their employment and unfortunately has to deal with matters that are fairly harrowing on an all too frequent basis. Sticking to the key facts, which are pertinent to the specific cause for concern rather than ‘They only eat tinned vegetables and have a messy garage’ type matters. That is certainly not to say that that is happening here as I can see genuine concern by people which makes me feel faith in humanity. I am speaking more from a professional perspective where, many moons ago, I received a letter (yes, an actual letter) and some of the issues raised were ‘Hedges are too long, goes to the petrol station a lot and doesn’t like cats.’ Whilst that was pretty amusing, it certainly didn’t help the case of the person who wrote the letter. They had become focused on the person and not the actions of the person (though separating the two can make for a fun philosophical discussion.)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If prinny had gone over the edge of the cliff would Chris been as upset as loosing the drone?

• Sad
Reactions: 25
me too thats why I said it first but having read a few things I now think shes a weirdo who gets off on negativity and danger, I actually think theyre deranged

yes Obnoxious, cowardly head
I used to think it's a coping mechanism for her. I am normally more judgemental of her and always thought she wore the pants in that relationship, but Creepy is a sly piece of work. To be honest, I think they deserve each other. Such a pity their children have to suffer x

Reactions: 16
You’ll still get all the Facebook, never worked in their life benefits gang out in force saying what a lovely family they are. Sickening
Oh god yes, the same ones who say “it’s in the past just leave it” when you point out their ages when they had the first kid and that the dad is a nonce

Reactions: 17
Oh my god, just when I think they cannot do anything worse, he lets 3 children and a dog play on that cliff, does he understand the meaning of the word parenting. Unbelievable and I am speechless at their stupidity 😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.