Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wec0201

Exposed to comments and opinions 😂 If I were you Creepy I’d be more worried about her finding out I’m a creepy wee n0nce! I have always said they were taken out of school to protect Esme from being bullied because of him.
She homeschools the girls to protect them from comments about Santa and the elves!🤣 those children will have a massive shock when they realise the real life issues and problems of the world and not just that Santa and the elves aren’t real. Isn’t she nearly 13?!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Joris Bobson

VIP Member
Clearly Isabelle is suffering at the moment and Sarah is aware of it so buys her a pamper package and then Chris pipes up with "I think he's bought his size" when she opens her secret Santa package of a dressing gown. What an absolute arsehole he is. You never, EVER make weight comments to a child (and yes, Arsehole, she is still a child).
THIS. My sister and my mum have passed comment about my daughter who is th same age as izzy. My sister referred to her as being built like a shot putter and my mum will say she’s put on weight.

and they wonder why I get the arse with them, especially when the pair of them are extremely overweight. Makes me so angry. Especially as she is a healthy size 10-12 which is exactly what I am.

• Angry
  • Wow

mags

VIP Member
The Ingham Family #207 - The piles have shrunk....but that's enough about Katrina.

• Haha
  • Heart

The Eskimo

Chatty Member
View attachment 944523

Everyone else manages though don't they creeps.
That is one of the most pathetic, self-pitying outpourings that I have seen in quite a while. You are an absolute mental and physical weakling. Your ‘job’ is not stressful. You stick to deadlines when it suits you, moan constantly and have the temerity to passive aggressively challenge anyone who takes you to task. I can say with total certainty that in the face of any actual adversity you would crumble within seconds. You are quick to call out ‘haters’ and ‘trolls’ but we all know that if you were confronted face to face (and I don’t mean physically) you would have no idea how to handle it because you are intellectually and emotionally stunted and have a lack of maturity that is mind-boggling.

• Heart

JaeXYZ

Did a child of almost 10 really just shout “ME FIRST!” When making a gingerbread house with her baby brighter? 😳
To be fair to Isla, she has been coached and trained for five years to do the me me ME! crap alongside super shocked 😲 and all the other rehearsed rubbish to show just how much she's living the dream.

Who knows what any of those kids would be like if they hadn't been performing monkeys in their own home for five years.

• Sad

I steal names

VIP Member
im sorry but esme and izzy get the gifts the want but isla wasnt given an ipad. i feel sorry for that girl. Also why is it that jane always buys the more appropriate presents.
I felt so sorry for her. Those were tears of disappointment, she just saw the two bigger girls get brand new phones, and she gets a watch. What does a little girl who still plays with dolls want with a smart watch?! If she'd been wanting an iPad I bet that's what she thought must be coming. Ugh, poor wee thing.

• Sad
Reactions: 46

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
If Isla wanted an ipad, why couldn’t she have one? They are brilliant tools for home educating as well as just for fun. What is she going to do with an Apple Watch?

Ghost82

Chatty Member
And now there’s no vlog tonight. Sarah put a post up on Facebook
Ohhhhhhhh! Somebody’s pissed off! 👀 No Christmas Eve vlog because they’re busy doing fuck all? What about all the times they’ve actually done things at Christmas? Creepy still managed to edit. 👀🤣🤣

Did you see the state of the Christmas party they said they were busy preparing for? The charcuterie board was a pack of prepared sausage rolls, scotch eggs, a bunch of grapes and what looked like stuffing. We’ll not even mention the two tiny bottles of mulled wine in the bottom of a Sally Army pourer. 🤣🤣 They‘ve literally done nothing. The house looks shit. The poor kids had one day out of the house and the rest was spent watching those two marshmallows put up Christmas arches for what felt like three months. I’m guessing lazy has to rest her arms because she’s put shreddies down the loo! 😭😭🤣🤣

And to top it off the greedy fuckers have took Jane and Hi Steve’s caravan back after the big song and dance of them being gifted it. I bet lazy and creepy threw a strop and sacked Jane because the ifams Christmas wankets are still in China. 🤣🤣

• Haha

percypiglet

The way they do Santa is totally bizarre to me. I can’t imagine believing that my parents bought and wrapped the presents, and then sent them to Santa! It doesn’t feel magical at all and children watching their videos must find it very odd too that thats not how Santa works in their home 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Lady Mary

The whole family would definitely be living normal much happier lives if they'd never gone near YouTube in the first place. From the little I've seen of their recent videos there is a thirsty desperation to be relevant. They have lost sight of why they started vlogging in the first place - a window into the lives of a normal busy and loving blended family. I think they should have drawn a veil over the whole thing as soon as the Chris scandal broke, and let their kids have a chance to grow normally. Instead they doubled down on aggressively defending their parenting and lifestyle - cos of pure greed and a shallow desire to be "famous". Famous for the wrong reasons unfortunately. Their parenting is shocking. Got those kids locked up like prison. Does the oldest one ever leave the house on foot by herself and do something independently? Suppose they are now living in the middle of nowhere and that feeds into keeping them trapped and controlled. It won't end well

• Sad
  • Heart
Anyone else notice when he gave Isabelle a hug to say thanks he tickles her very close to her tit amd she looks so uncomfortable

also Isla needs professional help, smacking herself in the face and nearly passing out over a doll is NOT normal behaviour for a girl of nearly
10 years

• Wow
  • Sad

tracey/nuttynanna

Chatty Member
Does anyone else think maybe they need a new camera because the one they have makes anything large like the rooms look tiny but if it’s pointed at mila it makes her look so big.

• Haha

mags

VIP Member
Q. What's the difference between Creepy and a turkey?

A. One is an ugly-necked, big-breasted, chunky-thighed, 'fowl' animal (with a nasty little giblet package) which should just get stuffed but somehow features year after year, gaining relative popularity at Christmas time although nobody reeeeally likes it and it (probably) usually gets well-oiled for the festivities and (ahem) ritual of going into the oven but requires a baster of its own juices for best results.....

.....and the other is a "bootiful" poultry bird traditionally served at Christmas and Thanksgiving. 🦃🐔🍗

• Haha
  • Heart