The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My whole house has been tested positive for covid 19. It baffles me how this lot can go out without a mask and not catch anything. The places they've been this year without wearing any face covering. I wear 2 masks when I go out, I've been double vaccinated and waiting to get the green light for the booster. These idiots are not even vaccinated and it pisses me off. Lazy and creepy this virus is real and I suggest you protect your family. I'm absolutely gutted that I can't visit my granny even if it was just standing on her door step just to talk to her 😥I HATE THIS bleeping FAMILY 😡

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
If they have that part of the house over the garage, what was it two huge rooms? Not sure! Anyway.... why if they have all the free space do they not use it to wrap gifts and keep them there instead of hiding in thw sitting room and bedroom wrapping them shouting at kids to stay out.
I’m guessing builder never fiNished those rooms

Reactions: 17
My whole house has been tested positive for covid 19. It baffles me how this lot can go out without a mask and not catch anything. The places they've been this year without wearing any face covering. I wear 2 masks when I go out, I've been double vaccinated and waiting to get the green light for the booster. These idiots are not even vaccinated and it pisses me off. Lazy and creepy this virus is real and I suggest you protect your family. I'm absolutely gutted that I can't visit my granny even if it was just standing on her door step just to talk to her 😥I HATE THIS bleeping FAMILY 😡
Don’t worry karma is beautiful

Reactions: 21
My guess is that they probably have had COVID. It is just none of those inconsiderate bastards will ever have taken a test to find out. I have lost count of the amount of colds they have had that has probably been COVID. But not they just go a it spreading it like the dirty horrible bunch they are. I hate them too!

• Angry
Reactions: 39
So where is the shitshow tonight then, what's today's flimsy excuse?
Is this the 2 day vlog, where they are 'busy' and don't have time to sort the dodgy vlog from Gulliver's and then have the 'party' with their invisible friends AKA Stacey and Lottie?
I suppose there will be a 'surprise' sleepover with Lottie so they can pretend the girls have a friend.

Reactions: 14
It hasn't really been spoken about at all at school - I mean it's probably helped they've spent a lot of the last couple of years at home rather than at school. Yes she's in year 10 and doing studying for her GCSE but she's a very innocent girl still. She's autistic so that might have some bearing on it but she's at a mainstream school. Maybe I've just done too good a job of being Santa 🤣. Also, we should just all accept that kids mature at different rates. I was very late at realising the santa thing myself.
my daughter is same age and autistic and also believes, my 11yo as well :) my middle son has stopped believing this year but plays the pretence for the others as we have a younger child too who has many years left yet
Both girls though just think people have different traditions like faith etc that exists as they both know a Jehovahs Witness family who obviously don’t believe at all which I think helps. The elf is very real according to my 11yo too - I adore Christmas which I think has made them like this though 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m guessing builder never fiNished those rooms
Didn’t Christine say a short while back, that we would hear the story of the builders, and why they aren’t back rectifying all the house of dooms mistakes? Wonder when?

Reactions: 23
I'm struggerling to sneak preview these 40 year old wankers ms lazy and cock nose creepy...crap crap and more crap..the wife watches is it,all I can do is cringe..I try to busy myself ,not watching.irritating noises comming from TV...famous my arse...he's trying to hide from public as he will be picked on boo hoo .my beanie and hood and mask...incognito..what a creep

Reactions: 11
Don’t you usually get a smear at your check up at 6 weeks after the birth? It was like that for me back in the day when the dinosaurs roamed free. 🦕 🦖
I was due mine year I fell pregnant with our youngest but I had to wait 3 months after his birth before I was able to have it done - I believe that’s been the case for a good few years now

I would say they’ve probably had it some point - ignorance is bliss to them though and I doubt they would ever test unless forced to even if it meant spreading it :( They seemed to have ignored the quarantine rules returning to UK when they came back from their van adventure last month - makes me cross as well. Mila at a minimum will be rested ahead of her surgery though and if staying in I reckon Lazy will be required to rest too

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Hang on a mo can you pinch me to see if I'm awake, please.
Did Lazy actually speak to Jace in a human non baby way?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Recap of tonight video to save you the pain of watching it..

So them having friends over was that young girl, and the dad. Rave on the partygoers they are. Islas had same pjs on for about 10 days jace Is still wearing the sumo wrestling outfit and sarah put cereal in the toilet

You’re welcome

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Sarah also said that Chris would explain why he went to get his parents caravan and he never did

Isla coming out of Esmes room, another sister sleepover
I think I heard Isla say she was sleeping in Isabelle’s room the next night. I’m guessing when Lottie stayed

• Wow
Reactions: 19
A smear test is important because it could save your life - Yes LIKE GETTING A VACCINE!

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Isla coming out of Esmes room, another sister sleepover
And she said she is having another sleepover tonight I think? You can tell that Jace touched the elves by the girls showIng reaction to it then Jace said “I didn’t do anything!” And then Isla had to look at Esme to see how to react in front of the camera, and copied her putting her hands to her mouth in shock! Esme def still believes for sure.
3B93FCC7-A71B-4B42-BF5B-976903A38E15.png

Also Jace allowed second large choc bar of the day 🤦‍♀️
And why did Chris get Sarah’s smear cancellation call? Weirder and weirder

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.