The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully, this is ok to ask . Did everyone here have a nice Christmas ? .
We’ve had a quiet but good Christmas, although middle adult son felt unwell and slept after dinner, we thought it was just from getting up early with his sister but he started coughing, done a lateral and it’s positive so he’s booked in for pcr first thing.
I hope everyone here had a good Christmas x

• Heart
Reactions: 27
We’ve had a quiet but good Christmas, although middle adult son felt unwell and slept after dinner, we thought it was just from getting up early with his sister but he started coughing, done a lateral and it’s positive so he’s booked in for pcr first thing.
I hope everyone here had a good Christmas x
That's good you had a good Christmas but sorry to hear about your son not feeling well

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So I just watched the ingham via the link posted here. As always that is a waste of money and will never be seen again.. the xmas eve plates, bottles, cups. Ridiculous blow up costumes and xmas eve box tat. Although the books were fine( books are ALWAYS fine!)
And poor Mila . The most beautiful christmas baby outfits on new babies and sarah goes with little lord fotheroy in moulin rouge thigh socks.
Just cant wait to see christmas morning tat..just. cant. Wait..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Who's excited for the tat show tonight?! Christine will be in the background shouting how much their new house looks like Forest Holidays whilst drinking his body weight in mulled wine. Sarah will be taking the credit for every present even though they'll all be cr*p. Then we'll get some excuse about why they've stated home this Christmas.... (Broke!)
Ain't no Christmas like an Ingham Christmas. Get the booze ready Tattlers

• Haha
Reactions: 38
CHRISTMAS EVE SPECIAL - OPENING NO BUDGET SECRET SANTA PRESENTS!

The vlog begins with Isla in her own bed. Mila is still asleep but Lazy cannot believe it's Christmas Eve.

rgains jumper. Isabelle pretends to find a box under the sofa and says its for Creepy. It's a box of Calvin Klein perfume and Isabelle says it's because he smells like a pasty. Isla says she was with Lazy when she bought it and it was very expensive. Creepy gives Isabelle a hug, even though the
View attachment 943758

Isabelle's Secret Santa from Jace.
View attachment 943759

Hi Granny Jane and Hi Steve
View attachment 943760View attachment 943763View attachment 943767
View attachment 943762View attachment 943764View attachment 943765View attachment 943769View attachment 943770View attachment 943772View attachment 943773View attachment 943774
Lazy did not have Creepy she had Jace and Isabelle had Creepy.
Like theese Secret Santas are not rigged at all. Creepy allways get Lazy. And Creepy offcourse need his favourite to get him a present.
And offcourse Jace have to have his babysitter/mum so he can pamper her. And the girls has to have each other.

Reactions: 15
We got through Christmas Day and survived that’s all I can say really. There’s a huge husband and dad shaped hole in the house, but all 4 of my kids were there, saw 2 of my grandkids and my 11 year old kept us entertained.

Im planning a very long walk up a very big hill today after my youngest girls go with their bio dad for 2 days so me and the eldest daughter are taking beef butties and cold roasties and a flask of tea and going to sit up the top for a while. It was one of LH fav places.

All the best to everyone else. And those suffering from covid over Xmas and those whose loved ones can’t be here.

on an ingham note I’m looking forward to seeing the mountains of crap those kids are going to get, I am wondering why they’ve got granny Jane and hi Steve and Sarah’s dad there though this Christmas . Watching your grandkids scream endlessly whilst opening piles of tit presents isn’t something I’d be doing with my own tbh.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
Thank you for asking I had a good dinner. Hope you had one also.
In Norway we celebrate Christmas eve. And I was so surprised because we had a 1 month old and a 6 month old with us. and I heard noone talk to them in that creepy babyvoice that is mandatory according to the Ingrams.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Who gives someone a Christmas jumper on Christmas Eve, usual Ingram waste of money. It's very unusual that a 16 year old can't go into a shop and choose and buy a present herself, when will Lazy stop babying those chuldrun?

Was Creepy having to dress up as a turkey to walk the streets his punishment for being a n0nce?

I remember years ago people saying they had to watch the vlogs with the volume right down due to all the shouting and screaming. It was the same in yesterday's vlog, I was wishing someone would wallop Lazy in the hope of stopping the endless hysterical cackling. I bet she was on the booze just to get through the hell of her life.

It's probably a good thing they've isolated themselves, no-one in the real world deserves to hear all that noise/fake laughter/OTT reactions to everything.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Clearly Isabelle is suffering at the moment and Sarah is aware of it so buys her a pamper package and then Chris pipes up with "I think he's bought his size" when she opens her secret Santa package of a dressing gown. What an absolute hole he is. You never, EVER make weight comments to a child (and yes, hole, she is still a child).

hole then comments on the Spicy Babe OMG doll. Sarah is uncomfortable with the comment. She doesn't know what to do with it so pans the camera to Mila.
I picked up on this too what a horrible horrible comment to make to Isabelle. If he can make such an awful comment on camera imagine what he says to her and the rest of the family off camera. It’s all control to belittle them.

Isabelle looked mortified in the background with Isla’s ridiculous reaction to her preschool toy. There’s a glimmer of hope there that she understands her family are totally fucked up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I was supposed to be going to the UK from France to see my best friend and see a show in London, one of my sisters in Brighton ( and my brother-in-law, niece and meet my nephew), then go up North, near York on the 23rd with my parents to see my other sister and her family-in-law, then, on the 29th, go down to Oxford to see my aunt, uncle, my three cousins who have 3 children between them and spend New Year ( also a big birthday ending in 0 for me) there. A few days before I was supposed to go, Eurostar decided that only people with a dying relative or who had custody of children were allowed to travel, so I booked a high-speed train down to the South of France to see my parents. They have some English friends in the same boat as us, and they invited another French friend who speaks perfect English to even out numbers. We ate lots of good food, had some really interesting chats ( the French lady lived in London for over 30 hears, from the mid-Sixties and she was a music festival secretary and now does musical translation of song lyrics- I have a BA in Modern Languages so was fascinated!) and even got a gift ( normally just get money, so nothing to open) of some paints, paintbrushes and card, as I like to make birthday/Father’s Day/Mother’s Day cards for family and the children I nanny. I am heading home on the 31st, so my brother is organising an evening birthday celebration for me on New Year’s Day. While it wasn’t what I expected, it’s still been pretty fun, and I would rather stay safe and healthy rather than risking getting stuck in the UK, having to quarantine upon arrival/return and maybe while I am there.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We had a nice day thank you hope you did too. I went to my mums with the kids because my husband was on call for work all afternoon so stayed at home. Then took him some food home so he could eat when he was done and had a quiet evening together.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Anyone else notice when he gave Isabelle a hug to say thanks he tickles her very close to her tit amd she looks so uncomfortable

also Isla needs professional help, smacking herself in the face and nearly passing out over a doll is NOT normal behaviour for a girl of nearly
10 years

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
Secret Santa, no budget …. all presents bought by Sarah ….. I don’t get it!!!!! Even the gift Isabelle gave Chris, the Calvin Klein gift set, Isla is in the background shouting “I was with Mummy when she bought it and it was really expensive”!!!! Chris obviously still leaned in for a massive hug with Isabelle though 😬!!

Sarah here is an idea for next year….. you, Chris, Isabelle, Esme and Isla (little ones don’t have to be involved, the world won’t end) go to a department store together, give them money (it could even just be £20) and you all go off to buy your secret Santa gift(yes they are all old enough to do this - have Granny there if you like to help if Isla needed it). Part of the fun is trying to do it secretly and not be seen in store by each other but also trying to see what everyone else is looking at as we all do look at things we would like for ourselves. Hey, everyone could each do a bit of filming that is only edited after the gifts are given…. it can all be bought wrapped and gifted in the same day if that keeps you on track with daily vlogs 🤦🏼‍♀️!! Your viewers would love the genuine reactions and so would your kids as they wouldn’t feel controlled by you!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Clearly Isabelle is suffering at the moment and Sarah is aware of it so buys her a pamper package and then Chris pipes up with "I think he's bought his size" when she opens her secret Santa package of a dressing gown. What an absolute hole he is. You never, EVER make weight comments to a child (and yes, hole, she is still a child).
THIS. My sister and my mum have passed comment about my daughter who is th same age as izzy. My sister referred to her as being built like a shot putter and my mum will say she’s put on weight.

and they wonder why I get the arse with them, especially when the pair of them are extremely overweight. Makes me so angry. Especially as she is a healthy size 10-12 which is exactly what I am.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I'd be fuming if my son bought a six bedroom house and didn't even have a guest bedroom for me to sleep in.
We only have a 2 bed with 3 of us living here. We still managed to put up my sister in law, her husband and their youngest son for one night about a month ago. We gave them our room and slept in our sons room.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who gives someone a Christmas jumper on Christmas Eve, usual Ingram waste of money. It's very unusual that a 16 year old can't go into a shop and choose and buy a present herself, when will Lazy stop babying those chuldrun?

Was Creepy having to dress up as a turkey to walk the streets his punishment for being a n0nce?

I remember years ago people saying they had to watch the vlogs with the volume right down due to all the shouting and screaming. It was the same in yesterday's vlog, I was wishing someone would wallop Lazy in the hope of stopping the endless hysterical cackling. I bet she was on the booze just to get through the hell of her life.

It's probably a good thing they've isolated themselves, no-one in the real world deserves to hear all that noise/fake laughter/OTT reactions to everything.
My mum got me a Christmas jumper for a Christmas present one Christmas. Like why?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.