Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Anni1312

Chatty Member
We have lost my dear uncle this week 😪, hence Christmas is kinda canceled here.
It's sad and not pleasant at all.

Nonetheless I wish you all merry Christmas 🎅 🎄 and I hope you get to spend it nicely and get time to rest with your loved ones.

Today I couldn't care less about this ferral family

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 51

Tublet83

VIP Member
Clearly Isabelle is suffering at the moment and Sarah is aware of it so buys her a pamper package and then Chris pipes up with "I think he's bought his size" when she opens her secret Santa package of a dressing gown. What an absolute arsehole he is. You never, EVER make weight comments to a child (and yes, Arsehole, she is still a child).

Arsehole then comments on the Spicy Babe OMG doll. Sarah is uncomfortable with the comment. She doesn't know what to do with it so pans the camera to Mila.
I picked up on this too what a horrible horrible comment to make to Isabelle. If he can make such an awful comment on camera imagine what he says to her and the rest of the family off camera. It’s all control to belittle them.

Isabelle looked mortified in the background with Isla’s ridiculous reaction to her preschool toy. There’s a glimmer of hope there that she understands her family are totally fucked up.

• Sad
  • Heart

Raw

VIP Member
Ok children, it’s time to film! Standing tall now, to the top of the staircase. That’s right. Ok, cute….walk down slowly now . Camera roll! Annnnnd Action!

• Haha

kazizzle

VIP Member
So ... are Jane and Steve spending Christmas with them and sleeping in their caravan? (Sarah mentioned Chris had gone to get their Caravan and said he would explain why later!)
I'd be fuming if my son bought a six bedroom house and didn't even have a guest bedroom for me to sleep in.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Bonnybob

Chatty Member
View attachment 944523

im sorry but that comment has really annoyed me pressure you dont understand the meaning of pressure chris at all youve had multiple days off this week your hardly even in the vlogs your kids make the money all you have to do is put a simple video together. and upload? what about the pressue of those prople who go to work for 8 to 12 hours a day to feed the children or the pressure that nurses/doctors healthcare workers are under right now. heres a thought chris ill let u do my job today for 12 hours today and basically have to help people in serious situations and ill edit and simply upload a video while im sat at home doing so....

sending love to all you lovely people on here who are grateful and hardworking whether thats a job or looking after your children making sure there needs are met.

• Heart

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
One of my children is a nurse and is working on Christmas Day for the third year running. I might get them to ring in and say that they can’t work because they need to help me with Christmas and family comes first.
This pathetic pair wouldn’t know hard work if it upped and smacked them across the face, if they got up before midday they’d get so much more done,

• Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
If Isabelle and Esme had friends then they wouldn't want sister sleepovers with each other either.

If you force your children to only have each other as friends then someone will always feel left out and lonely when they are not included because they have no one else and are too reliant on each other for entertainment. Isla is bored out of her mind and that isn't going to help her want to spend time alone in her room. She spends all day every day with her toddler toys or things that she only pretended to like because the others did, or watching netflix/disney+. Let her get an education, let her find out what *she* is interested in, let her find some real life friends and then she might be able to settle and enjoy her room a bit more.

• Heart
Reactions: 49

Ghost82

Chatty Member
The party is definitely real and I’ve figured out who’s coming.
It’s all so simple. Think about it.
Who did Creepy have a direct line to during the height of the pandemic?
Who absolutely loves a party?
Boris Johnson!!! He’s probably walking through the front door/guest entrance of Pylon Palace as we speak.
He’ll be well impressed when he sees that staircase, I bet!
He wasn’t impressed that he had to fight ‘Trina for the jar of pickled onions!

82D77AD9-95CA-4156-B487-8274E52B6EED.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Abbvay

VIP Member
Problems with the files usually means they needed a day off to hide something or they were too busy arguing and couldn't convince the kids to fill the vlog with another skit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Mostyn

VIP Member
They are not homeschooled or unschooled they are receiving zero education from the pair of dimwits

• Heart

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Exposed to comments and opinions 😂 If I were you Creepy I’d be more worried about her finding out I’m a creepy wee n0nce! I have always said they were taken out of school to protect Esme from being bullied because of him.
The words homeschooled should be swapped for isolated. Children who are home educated still mix with others and it’s really important that they do mix and get exposed to different beliefs and opinions.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Zuuzuu56

Chatty Member
Is it just me but was Esme unbearable in that vlog, I mean she’s irritating at the best of times but the fake expressions, and the over the top squealing at absolutely everything, she was miles worse than Jason. Who I have to say, was surprisingly not as annoying as normal, I do think he was really overwhelmed by it all though. And I loved his “you don’t have to shout and clap, you just don’t need to do that” 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

babybelle

VIP Member
Sarah trying to make Isabelle and Esme feel guilty because Isla was in her room crying. That's the result of a spoilt indulged child and they are in the middle of raising another one too. Maybe start making Isla do as she's told, if she doesn't like the dark, allow her to keep the light on. Sit with her if you have to, but she needs to break the cycle of allowing her to sleep everywhere else but her own room. Esme is getting to an age where she's going to need her privacy soon, and Isla needs to learn that it's not OK to just go and walk into other people's rooms when she wants to. I bet you anything Isla gets into Jaces cot tonight or is allowed to sleep in the bed with Sarah and Chris sleeps on the sofa.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

OliviaPope

Sarah’s getting a smear test because it’s too important to put off.
Shame you didn’t think Mila’s hip appointment was too important to put off.
Sure when it’s about Mr &Mrs hypochondriac medical appointments are too important to put off… but when it’s about the kids or unborn child they can’t be arsed.

• Angry
  • Sad

Anni1312

Chatty Member
Why can't they tell Jace to shut the eff up when Isla was reading the letter out loud? It's disrespectful

It's however very sad that neither of them can string a sentence together. Whoever spoke during that vlog I had to fast forward as I couldn't listen to that

• Sad
  • Heart