The Ingham Family #206 Sarah Ingham is a runt with a massive gunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Family Christmas pic up on Insta. Sarah looks rough as duck and Chris in his bleeping beanie

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I take it all back. Wearing matching outfits confirms that they are unified, happy and not at all forcing the issue in an attempt to recapture past ‘glory’ (which they happened upon completely fortuitously.)
Sweet dreams Mr and Mrs Ingram, reflect on a year where you achieved the seemingly impossible and made your content worse, your uploading more erratic, suffered from acute paranoia coupled to delusion, attempted to jump on as many bandwagons as you could and failed spectacularly and for the fecal cherry on top, described a global pandemic as hype. My cap is doffed, well played goobers, well played.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
yeah something has definitely happened there’s no way they’d miss vlogmas
Maybe the CHEEKY ELVES decided last minute to give the Inghams a last minute voucher to forest holidays. And took their grandparents. Becuase chris did say that he was collecting their grandmothers caravan too. Probably trying to haul all the presents over

Reactions: 7
So if Neil’s 55, he was 20 when they had Sarah. Sarah had Isabelle at 19, right? Good luck Issy breaking that mould. Please dont be pregnant in the next couple of years.
I can’t imagine issy being allowed to have a boyfriend let alone being intimate with one

Reactions: 13
They probably spent the day loading up a hired trailer with all they’re B&M Christmas presents that the kids don’t actually want it need. Yeah they’ll be far to busy to post this eve

Reactions: 8
Because he's a giant fanny. Who else would you call for a smear.
I find this very strange. My GP will not allow anyone to amend appointments unless it is said person.

His number should not even be associated with her GP records as they don’t have a house-phone. As if they’d call her “next of kin” for something like that 🤔

Reactions: 27
Wheres Prinny in the family pic? Also im sure homebargains did those pjs in baby size so surely Mila could have matched.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Wheres Prinny in the family pic? Also im sure homebargains did those pjs in baby size so surely Mila could have matched.
I'm not sure if those ones did as they were the very cheap ones but if not I know was others that did and many supermarkets or bigger shop did You would think a set for life family 1 wouldn't get the cheapest ones available especially if meant all couldn't matched and would pay alittle more if needs be! It's Milas first Xmas she just looks so out of place This year was so many with baby included my sons is only slightly older than Mila and with our holiday etc we end up with 3 different sets of matching pjs and that's getting size including the baby and a teen plus she can't use the sold out story as this year pjs were everywhere Due to a stay in hospital etc and extra isolation we have hardly been out till this week yet managed the 3 sets from what I can see she's shopping everyday so no reason Not saying not good from b&m as we had them last year but you would think a set for life family would maybe get ones that last alittle longer especially how long they seem to live in them and made sure ones included the baby strange! Then again looking back at previous Xmas all high priced gifts this year Esma is trying to fix her phone as she knows £60 is to expensive to ask for and looking at some of the cheap tat she posted on Instagram Toys to young for isla and the cheapest possible things like that money box from the 80s were the paw pulls it in! How the might have fallen Wonder if we still be treated to gifts from Mary S lol

also (I'm still catching up after hospital then q holiday) 100% especially since Blackpool there's something going on Suddenly spending time apart, everyone seems off, Chris is always here there and everywhere qnd then twice this week no vlog 🤔 whatever it is hope the girls are safe seeing so major red flags with Creepy and the things he's been up to with the girls Isabelle isn't his daughter (not that makes any difference at all!) But now hearing he's creepy around Esmas room and see it's her who's wanted to sleep with isabelle or invited Isla in her room alot lately when she was the one who originally wanted her own space just screams she's worried to be alone Hope I'm wrong

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas fellow tattlers!

For me, it doesn’t feel like Christmas one bit this year, but I hope you all have a great day❤

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all of you tattlers ❤
i just want you all to remember if you’re ever feeling low that it could always be worse. You could be a part of the Ingham family

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Merry Christmas trolls and haters 💖 hope you all have a good time, even the ones in isolation I'm sorry but I hope you can make the most of it 💖

• Heart
Is that outrageous pile of presents that was posted a few pages back really theirs?? it is so exaggerated that it could’ve been a faked photoshopped picture!!
How greedy and pathetically desperate for viewers! Shame on you two!

Chris is gonna get caught sexting and doing weird tit online soon since he’s really bleeping up getting vlogs up on time. He’s been creeping on young girls (are there a few guys in there as well? I think so) that he’s got to Get caught someday and I pray to god it happens soon. Lock him up!!

much love to all of you Tattlers and your families and friends and beloved pets

❤ to those who have lost family members or are struggling (you know who you are, it would just be hard to tag you all) stay strong and know that even though we’re all technically strangers, everyone on here cares about you!!

• Heart
Merry Christmas everyone!!!! I lost my account cos I upgraded my device and I have missed being part of this community soon much in the past few weeks.
It's Christmas day here and my Christmas present to myself was to crack my login so I didn't have to go back to being a new member lollll. To start with tattle said I had been banned for spam and I nearly cried, but I wondered how so just persevered and finally got my log in back....that's how much I love this group.🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.