The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They arent away again, they went to leeds for the day in the van
Still at least an hour and a half each way in the van with xmas traffic !
The day after the diagnosis go pick nannar up from presumably seacroft an hour, then an hour to shopping centre walk round shopping with baby in car seat then 2 hours in it before they got home , you couldnt make it up !
Sarah stay at home with your baby if you really care for it , or pump some milk and leave it at home with your babysitter !

• Angry
Reactions: 39
So on the ig post some people are saying she is grieving and should take time to mourn.

erm….no one has died. They caused this shitshow.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
Who is Olivia Rodrigues ? Never heard of her.

as for the ingham kids, I don’t particularly like any of them (excluding meal ticket as she’s a baby), they’re all spoilt brats. I know they’re a product of their environment but I can’t warm to any of them.

doesn’t take away the fact that I do feel bad for them though.
In my opinion Olivia Rodrigues sings about relationships and breaks up I don't know why they'd want to see her as rhe songs aren't suitable for their age.

Reactions: 10
It really annoys me when Chris and Sarah refer to football as Soccer, and I really don’t know why.

For our American friends, whilst we have adopted some Americanisms, apart from the Inghams, no one in England ever refers to football as soccer. Ever. Ever! That’s all. 😂
I agree, same as with Ocean!! They think it’s the same thing just the American word that they perceive as cooler. They don’t have the intelligence to realise the difference!!

Reactions: 28
Good luck tonight everyone with Boris’ COVID announcement tonight. I’m bracing myself for whatever he does Nicola Sturgeon following suit. But one thing is for sure! Whatever we are not meant to do or do you can be sure as tit the Inghams will do the absolute opposite. They seem to not do anything at all to play their part in battling COVID! Bit seem more than happy to use the NHS for breeding and treatment for their kids. That’s two AD’s in a matter of days that she hasn’t marked the vlog with 🙄

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Those saying the girls will go back to school. I really doubt it. They like their kids taking care of the youngest two, Isabelle is basically the nanny. They also don’t want to do school runs, homework and all the aggro that comes with school. Doing the bare minimum at home is much easier. If they put any effort at all into looking after the girls I would think oh maybe they will go back, but they do absolutely nothing for them.

• Heart
  • Sad
Those saying the girls will go back to school. I really doubt it. They like their kids taking care of the youngest two, Isabelle is basically the nanny. They also don’t want to do school runs, homework and all the aggro that comes with school. Doing the bare minimum at home is much easier. If they put any effort at all into looking after the girls I would think oh maybe they will go back, but they do absolutely nothing for them.
They may not have a choice, especially as it seems SS are involved. They could be made to send the girls back to school.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We all knew eventually their recklessness would catch up with them. Considering Chris can’t cope with a bad back I dread to think how they will cope with Mila. Sarah hardly attended Midwife appointments and said herself Mila had spent much of her life in a cramped van. Something was bound to happen eventually just sad it is at the children’s expense as always.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Thought they was having a Christmas day out
It was dark when they got there
They moaned as soon as they got out the van
Chuck mila in that bloody sling
Then went to a crepe stand and for chestnuts
Then proceeded to the usual shops
No Christmas fun other than stuffing there face and having that poor baby shoved in a carseat

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I don't know how far the schools are from them but if the younger ones go to school that's the only reason I see them letting Isabelle learn to drive next year so she can do the school run. When I was in 6th form I would sometimes pick my younger brothers up from school because I used to walk near it to get home and the timings worked out, but it was about once a week. I could see Isabelle doing it everyday. Chris would be too scared of being seen nowadays and Sarah can't be bothered.

Other than that I can't see her driving because they won't want her to have any freedom. She won't get her own car, they only have one car between them that doesn't fit them all in so can't see them spending money on one for her.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just caught abit of yesterdays vlog on another channel when lazy is sat on the bed and Isla is telling a story I could not understand a word she said 😥I dont watch them the very odd time watch else where just usually read the rundown on here .she actually talked better when they started vlogging when she was 3 , I'm actually shocked how bad it is.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
They never ever go anywhere until it's dark... Creepy obviously trying to hide from people. Those poor kids don't have any routine at all.
Looks like the old creepster Christine has been busy filming and being infamous...

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Poloneck:

9D0961AF-27DA-43A9-9106-812F5A720620.jpeg

Just wait ladies until he’s leaving that box of chocolates on your bed, you’ll love him then won’t you 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
GOING ON A CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE IN THE VAN!

The kids walk downstairs. Isla tries to walk into the kitchen but King Jace tells her he's going first. The kitchen tree is wrapped in loo roll. Isabelle picks Jace up so he can see the elves in the tree. Next they do advent calendar. Isla wants Lazy to film her but favourite child Jace gets priority. Esme and Isla get slinkys in their advent calendars. Lay tastes Isabelle's coffee.

Jace has eaten all his porridge whilst watching the TV. He has poured some of his juice in the bowl. Lazy goes over to the island to talk to the camera. She tells Jace out to lick his high chair. Creepy has decided he wants to go to Leeds to see the Christmas market and lights Despite them being free on weekdays, he thinks Saturday is the perfect day to go. And risk Mila getting COVID on top of everything else? Of course they have to do what Mr Mywayorthehighway wants to do. Lazy suggested they did something else but couldn't think of anything better to do so they're going to Leeds. Jace wants to touch the leaves and lazy says she'll get him a leaf off the floor. Esme comes into the kitchen and Jace wants them to film together. Prinny is being taken for a walk first. Jace and Esme say "I love you all the world" to each other.

Jace, Creepy and the girls are going for the dog walk. Lazy is staying home with Mila because it's too cold outside for her and she'll be outside for the rest of the day, Soon the real reason for staying home is revealed when she says she needs to open packages. One is an undeclared gift of a baby blanket for Mila's car seat. The business is called Cocoon Babies. Lazy shows us the instruction manual and opens the blanket. She put Jace's blanket is the car seat before he was born and used Esme's doll to demonstrate. People thought Jace had been born and it was funny. Footage of the dog walk. Prinny is running along the side of a road with no lead on.

Lazy screeches because Mila's Christmas Day outfit has arrived. Next she fits the blanket thing into her car seat. It will be open when she's in the car.

The Inghams are stuck in traffic and Lazy is moaning asking who's idea it was to come to Leeds on Saturday.

Creepy opens the van door an the kids climb out. Lazy coos at Mila in her pram with the cocoon wrap. The original plan was to go to Blackpool but it's further from the house than they thought it was. It's half 4 and they just got into Leeds. The German Market isn't on but there is a Leeds market. Creepy misses his old home town but no one else does. He grew up there so knows all the places to go. What for dogging? He knows all the cheeky spots and where to park the van. He loves a bratwurst but the place is popping.

It's raining badly. Mila is crying because they have chestnuts. Lazy sings The Christmas Song and gets the lyrics wrong. he thinks the second line is "Jack Frost nipping at your door". The chestnut guy told her to put salt on them. The bad boys are bigger than the ones they had in Pisa. Everyone loves them. Creepy told Lazy she can't film the Leaning Tower of Pisa thing They're interrupted by ifam. Footage of a car and the market.

Mila is going into her sling on Lazy. Esme and Isla are getting crepes. There are no marshmallows left. Jace is impatiently waiting for some crepe. Isabelle is sharing hers with Creepy. Jace starts to cry because his crepe is hot.

Leeds has a Christmas shop so Lazy is going in. She finds similar decorations that she got from Home Bargains. More singing. Lazy looks at the wrapping paper and Lazy wonders whether she should get some for Mila. Isla says she wants one of the prints for her presents but is ignored.

Lazy's birthday is on Monday and Creepy still has a couple of bits to get. He's managed to persuade everyone to come into the Trinity Centre to get the rest of the bits. Isabelle needs to be let in on the secret and Creepy promises to tell her when the camera is off but if she doesn't keep the secret her phone will be going to jail for a month. isabelle tells him she's good at keeping secrets. Tomorrow they're supposed to go Secret Santa shopping at Meadowhall and that's where Creepy will get his last thing. He wants the birthday to be special. Esme and Isla dragged everyone into the Entertainer. Jace is looking at the toys and wants one. He tells Creepy he can't touch one of the toys because it's angry. Music to footage of Isabelle and Leeds.

Lazy screeches that they're home. She never wants to go to cities because she doesn't enjoy them as much as Creepy does. Jace looks too cute in his new Tat and Me sleeping bag. Lazy spent a lot of money on them last year because he won't keep the covers on him at night. maybe because he's too warm. Why put him in a stuffy sleeping bag if its clear he doesn't like having bedcovers on? The segment seems to be an ad. There are three zips on the bag to change young children. Lazy promised to show Jace one of Mila's Christmas presents - a doll. I think he thinks it's his.

Jace plays "soccer" with a sock. Lazy is saying goodnight and it's her birthday on Monday. They might be checking into somewhere tomorrow for her birthday. Jace is screeching that he wants to get his bulldozer. Is he going to knock the house down with it?

End of vlog
He looks like he's trying to join the Amish with that hood on his beanie
s-l640.jpg
Screenshot 2021-12-12 200715.png

State of that chin I wonder what his moobs are like 🤮
Screenshot 2021-12-12 201059.png

Screenshot 2021-12-12 195554.png
Screenshot 2021-12-12 202422.png
Screenshot 2021-12-12 200958.png
Screenshot 2021-12-12 195318.png
Screenshot 2021-12-12 202253.png

Screenshot 2021-12-12 195146.png
Screenshot 2021-12-12 202325.png
Screenshot 2021-12-12 202700.png
Screenshot 2021-12-12 203839.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Chris saying they decided not to go to blackpool as its to far from the new house. Its about 30 mins extra...ish. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Imagine owning a business that sells fidgets yet buying two fidget advent calendars?! And don't they also sell car seat blankets?! 🤯🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Did anyone catch which way Mila was facing, in the sling, in the latest vlog in Leeds?

Reactions: 2
I honestly think they will insult our memories and never mention the appointments again. It would not suprise me in the least if they decide not to follow up with the hip surgery and come out with some bullshit about it being OK after all....

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I couldnt face watching tonights vlog I literally feel ill after watching this family don't get it they are so boring, utterly fake Isabelle has zero personality, esme is annoying not invtge least entertaining though she tries so hard Isla is odd Jace is a cute looking brat Sarah and Chris are obnoxious the baby well she's just being a baby innocent.
Sarah's insta pity post has enraged me again it's all about her how much she will suffer she is vile utterly vile.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.