The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the early seventies my friends and I went to concerts in Newcastle city centre (T Rex, Slade, David Essex etc - memory lane 🎸 🪘).
My mum used to wait outside the City Hall in a telephone kiosk for us. Dad used to say that she’d morphed into a ‘lady of the night’ and was waiting for calls from ‘customers’. At almost ninety years old she still chuckles at this,
God bless you dear mum.... Mine used to wait up for me coming in... I thought she was bonkers... Now I'm a mum of a 16 girl I know exactly why she worried xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Why can't they get out of the house earlier there's no reason with a toddler and baby most families are up with the Sun! It's not the home schooling because they clearly do very little they were the same on holiday who explores in the dark ? They are lazy and disorganised no wonder they gave up on school the morning's must have been too much however will they cope with Mila no wonder Sarah is now panicking all that extra work and effort poor baby though i am sure she will be even more exploited than she has already been.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone who thinks youngsters don’t know who Chris Ingham is should have a look on tiktok - he’s a modern day boogeyman, a new Purple Aki. No way any of his children can ever go to school.
Seriously? How do I find such things? The curiosity, it kills....

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.