The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That baby was always held like a toy, legs dangling and all the weight of her thigh bone pulling on her hip socket.
She was often held in these poses and not properly supported. And I would love to be able to say 'I can't believe' they then went away in the van, had her hanging by her crotch in an incorrectly fitting sling, shoved into a carseat at every opportunity and lying on basic bit of foam which was plonked on an mdf base. But I do believe it, with each new child they've had the neglect has become worse and worse.
I really hope someone is keeping a VERY close eye on them! Oh and Sarah as it's so obvious you read here, if you're set for life and have money invested all over the place, use some of it to get Izzy a brace fitted, plenty of private dental facilities with spaces, invest your money in to your children, not your future, so you can sit on your ass and not work for the rest of your life. Because lets face it, your children have invested their childhoods in to your business and for what? No dental care, slap dash health care and absolutely no personal hygiene care from either of you so called adults!
View attachment 919831
View attachment 919833View attachment 919835
View attachment 919836
View attachment 919844View attachment 919845
View attachment 919846View attachment 919847View attachment 919848
Looking at these photos it's a miracle she doesn't need a Neck Brace as well Fkin Disgusting

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Its absolutely astonishing, isn’t it. Sometimes I can’t believe we’re watching two adults, let alone parents!
I have a grandson who's just seven, and has more common sense than the two of them put together. I don't believe they have any idea just how difficult it is going to be - I just hope the powers that be, keep a very close eye on the situation, and with all of the children, not just the baby. It is going to be like ripples on a pond, it is going to affect each and every one of them in that family, in a big way!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I was just reading about caring for a baby in a spica….there is no way they are going to look after her properly, changing her nappy often is going to be a challenge for them, not lifting her under the armpits, keeping the spica dry….I just can’t see them doing it to be honest

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
There are a few old pictures around of Chris creeping at his favourite Indie pick-up joint in Leeds in the early 2010's with his favourite drink - a bottle of Blue WKD 🤘
Haha i reckon he was also partial to the odd Passoa and Lemonade when he was living like a rockstar as well. :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Weeeeeeeeeeeeell, their views have decreased by over 42% (almost 43%) since last November. We'll find out how they really fared over Vlogmas in January. Last December they had 5.5 million views. Won't be long until the views drop into the thousands over a month. I doubt even Mila's surgery will boost numbers for long.
View attachment 920032View attachment 920034View attachment 920035
Thank you for this info. Are these facts and figures available for anyone to research?

Reactions: 6
I have a grandson who's just seven, and has more common sense than the two of them put together. I don't believe they have any idea just how difficult it is going to be - I just hope the powers that be, keep a very close eye on the situation, and with all of the children, not just the baby. It is going to be like ripples on a pond, it is going to affect each and every one of them in that family, in a big way!
Absolutely agree with you.

Reactions: 8
Omg actual god.....they made Mila worse but staying in the van.....so after getting the news they go away in the van again!! 😡😡😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was just ready about caring for a baby in a spica….there is no way they are going to look after her properly, changing her nappy often is going to be a challenge for them, not lifting her under the armpits, keeping the spica dry….I just can’t see them doing it to be honest
If it's not happening to Chris or Sarah then they don't give a tit. Mila being in a cast will provide content, but they won't actually care about following the advice when the camera stops rolling.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Watched the end of last nights vlog. Even if she spent £500 at home bargains and B&M it’s nothing in comparison to his spending. Yes she appears to buy lots but nearly everything she buys is from a bargain shop.

£500 = 20k yes, there’s the mathematician in family, don’t worry Isabelle will be fine with Chris as her teacher.
I often find the cheap shops like Flying Tiger, B & M, Hema etc I’ll go in needing one thing and will actively have to stop myself from buying other cute but non essential items, as 1-5€ per item all adds up pretty quickly! I would definitely be worried about both Chris‘ and Sarah’s shopping sprees: his seem to be massive one off purchases, like a manic/bi-polar person might make when they are on a high, whereas hers are really close together ( almost constant) but small amounts which all add up.

Reactions: 14
Personally, I'm glad Lazy didn't get Olivia Rodrigo tickets. In my opinion, that kind of show would be a little mature for Esme's age and her specifically. (Not saying that the same could be said for other people on here who bought tickets for their kids, I just think it would probably be inappropriate for Esme.) Also, my partner works in the production industry and has for many years. That being said, he is a stickler when it comes to hearing protection, especially when kids are involved. I'm pretty confident that Lazy would not have shown up to that concert with proper hearing protection for any of the kids she would have got tickets for so it's probably for the best considering that it would have definitely resulted in hearing damage.
LOL live is more up the Ingham Girls street. I thought this was the concert Lazy was speaking about!!
3E4B1FB8-78CF-44F6-943E-3D4F3FFB47BC.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She's a bully plain and simple. I've known girls like her, not obvious about it but it's the little things that make others feel crap.
I’m shocked at this ! I don’t think Esme is a bully at all, that’s just her humour which they all encourage if they don’t find her funny they should stop laughing at her and I’m sure she would soon see her sense of humour isn’t appropriated but I for one like seeing her have a voice as for the longest time she was ignored and overlooked. If it wasn’t for her high volume I would still like her above all the others , she’s kind and considerate imo & sacrifices her alone time to accommodate isla. She’s also good with the baby and jace. I think she’s got a good heart and a strong spirit & if she was in a different family would turn out a really nice person , as is she had an uphill battle!

each to their own and so obviously I’d agree to disagree with other options but that’s how I see Esme.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I told them i was a long time buyer of their goods ,and saving for an acti fryer but had changed my mind when i saw they`d gifted one to the Youtube Ingham Family.I briefly told them they exploited their children for money ,and that the father had been caught sending inappropriate messages to young viewers.Added i was disgusted nobody had done any research on them.x
Thank you I wasn’t sure weather to add about the child exploitation or not

Reactions: 6
Who is Olivia Rodrigues ? Never heard of her.

as for the ingham kids, I don’t particularly like any of them (excluding meal ticket as she’s a baby), they’re all spoilt brats. I know they’re a product of their environment but I can’t warm to any of them.

doesn’t take away the fact that I do feel bad for them though.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.