The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It would take only 1 schoolchild to know them and it would spread throughout the school.
Yes that's the problem, that if only one person knows they will tell others and it's so easy to find out all the information online.

I don't think the average person on the streets would know who they are at all, none of my friends or family had heard of them other than what I told them. I was often in the same places as them when they would be out and about around Leeds but never saw them even after I knew about them. But most of their fans at their most popular stage were children and teens of a similar age to the girls, and are also now of an age to see all the things about Chris on youtube and tik tok and have the parents who found out about it through them too. So there isn't much chance that an entire school has never heard of them. Plus, being the super famous Inghams, they would soon be bragging about their youtube channel so people would soon look them up anyway.

From Isla's age down at least they would have chance to make friends before the others found out about everything or fully understood it all, which might help but they are all going to have to learn to deal with people talking about it at some point.

Reactions: 21
The Ingham Family posted:
GOING ON A CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE IN THE VAN!
View attachment 920199
YouTube
Seriously??!! Ok ,i have no words (at least none i can type here.

Those saying the girls will go back to school. I really doubt it. They like their kids taking care of the youngest two, Isabelle is basically the nanny. They also don’t want to do school runs, homework and all the aggro that comes with school. Doing the bare minimum at home is much easier. If they put any effort at all into looking after the girls I would think oh maybe they will go back, but they do absolutely nothing for them.
Yes ,sadly i have to agree.Unless they`re forced to act ,they won`t.Well ,once little Mila has had her surgery they are going to have to make a big choice.The "cast" of their (show) ,or their baby ,stuck in a cast.Time to act like the caring parents you claim you are sarah/Chris.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They’ve actually shown some brand awareness there. I mean, would you buy you own merchandise if you knew the quality of it? I’m obviously 100% convinced that it was all handcrafted by dedicated tradespeople and not mass-produced and likely to fall apart before the packaging has even hit the bin.
Exactly! If the ifam have any clue to their so called "idols" ,this should be it.They could not just be spouting about their goods ,to advertise them but actually show them in use.Hardwearing (cough) ,comfortable etc.They only show them draped over a sofa/whatever ,no close up shots or long term use ,showing how durable (cough again) they are!

Reactions: 8
I don't really know why they went to Leeds at all when all they did was walk around and go in a few generic shops. I get that they are from Leeds but they don't meet anyone when there and could just go anywhere? My husband is from Liverpool but he doesn't randomly start suggesting we all go there just to walk around and do nothing, and if we did then some of the in laws would be disappointed that we had been close by but hadn't bothered to suggest meeting up. Of course we go there and even stayed for a week over summer, but generally have some kind of purpose to the trip other than it being his home town so we all had to go and get there in the dark.

They still spend so much time going back to the Leeds area that it was silly to move away. They never do anything locally to them other than that garden centre. I know it's not that far but it's another place they spent extra time driving to with Mila stuck in a car seat and everyone in the unsafe van, to do nothing special.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
My theory is that Lazy actually managed to get the concert tickets and she's hoping that revealing this on Christmas Day will create the same reaction in Esme that got them "famous" in the first place.
Hmm ,you could be right.Why else mention it even? I know if one of my girls were keen on seeing someone ,and i`d tried but failed to get tickets ,there`s no way i`d tell them!If they don`t know ,they won`t be disappointed!Stupid woman?? or plain devious??

My theory is that Lazy actually managed to get the concert tickets and she's hoping that revealing this on Christmas Day will create the same reaction in Esme that got them "famous" in the first place.
Just checked.There are tickets still available (albeit more expensive!)..over to you lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I've seen them in Leeds a long time ago vlogging, my daughter knew who they were. She said families who watch YouTube love to watch other families :rolleyes: hence their huge following. I watched some of the Florida vlogs, but they are hard to watch, he's strange and shes scummy mummy from seacroft

Reactions: 19
Isabelles 'happy birthday Mummy' post. You can definitely tell she's not at school with friends. No 16 year old would call their Mum 'Mummy' on a public platform and I doubt many would refer to them as their best friend.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Hmmmm do we think the “what the girls and Jace would like for Xmas “ is a hint for the beloved ifam to send gifts of things they would use lol oh Sarah Sarah we are all one step ahead of you 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
I don't really know why they went to Leeds at all when all they did was walk around and go in a few generic shops. I get that they are from Leeds but they don't meet anyone when there and could just go anywhere? My husband is from Liverpool but he doesn't randomly start suggesting we all go there just to walk around and do nothing, and if we did then some of the in laws would be disappointed that we had been close by but hadn't bothered to suggest meeting up. Of course we go there and even stayed for a week over summer, but generally have some kind of purpose to the trip other than it being his home town so we all had to go and get there in the dark.

They still spend so much time going back to the Leeds area that it was silly to move away. They never do anything locally to them other than that garden centre. I know it's not that far but it's another place they spent extra time driving to with Mila stuck in a car seat and everyone in the unsafe van, to do nothing special.
Did they know that the Gaernan market isn’t on? They could have gone on the big wheel, done the Santa trail around the city, Leeds city museum is also really good for families.

Reactions: 10
Leeds city museum is also really good for families.
Is it free? They will only go if it is, or if they can beg a well meaning museum employee that despite not being a paying customer they need to use the bathroom NOW.... and sneak in and look at the exhibits that way :m :m

• Haha
Isabelles 'happy birthday Mummy' post. You can definitely tell she's not at school with friends. No 16 year old would call their Mum 'Mummy' on a public platform and I doubt many would refer to them as their best friend.

Have to disagree my daughter is 36 and still calls me mummy, I lost my
Mum 20 years ago always called her mummy and my dad 3 years ago and he was always daddy and both were my best friends, I’d give anything to have them back with me and yes I have many friends lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is it free? They will only go if it is, or if they can beg a well meaning museum employee that despite not being a paying customer they need to use the bathroom NOW.... and sneak in and look at the exhibits that way :m :m
Yes, it’s free and big, there is loads in there as it’s over several floors. They also run home ed sessions that you can book onto but these aren’t free so they probably wouldn’t bother!
Just need to add that I can spell German, no idea why autocorrect changed it to Gaernan in my last post!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I wonder if Isabelle got told off for saying 'mummy' like Jace did the other night, Sarahs preferred form of address now is 'mama' like the other instahuns.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I was in pubs at 15 and clubs at 16, back then there was no checking your id.
Getting pissed with my mates when their parents were away, I was hardly ever at home.
Could not imagine having to look after younger siblings, my attitude would have been if you want more kids you look after them.
Harsh maybe, I would look out for my brother but not look after him.

• Wow
  • Heart
I've been taking my daughter to concerts since she was 11, she's 16 now but because of where we live I'd still not let her go alone and she's very very mature but she'd need to get to London then the tube to wherever the concert is and then back home again in the dark alone (none of her friends like the artists she likes). Good thing she doesn't mind going with her mum :ROFLMAO:. My main worry is her missing the last train home and being stranded in London and I don't drive. But lets be real Sarah is so selfish I can't see her going to a concert with her kids if it doesn't benefit her.
In the early seventies my friends and I went to concerts in Newcastle city centre (T Rex, Slade, David Essex etc - memory lane 🎸 🪘).
My mum used to wait outside the City Hall in a telephone kiosk for us. Dad used to say that she’d morphed into a ‘lady of the night’ and was waiting for calls from ‘customers’. At almost ninety years old she still chuckles at this,

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I was in pubs at 15 and clubs at 16, back then there was no checking your id.
Getting pissed with my mates when their parents were away, I was hardly ever at home.
Could not imagine having to look after younger siblings, my attitude would have been if you want more kids you look after them.
Harsh maybe, I would look out for my brother but not look after him.
Yeah, I can't understand it. Sitting in parks until late with bottles of WKD (not so classy, but it was the best) chatting the night away, camping in random fields, house parties. It's all you look back on and you don't know how much you miss it until it's gone. The only memories she'll have is being couped up in a house and a van. Riveting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Anyone who thinks youngsters don’t know who Chris Ingham is should have a look on tiktok - he’s a modern day boogeyman, a new Purple Aki. No way any of his children can ever go to school.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Yes, it’s free and big, there is loads in there as it’s over several floors. They also run home ed sessions that you can book onto but these aren’t free so they probably wouldn’t bother!
Just need to add that I can spell German, no idea why autocorrect changed it to Gaernan in my last post!
Problem being they didn’t even get there till 4:30pm Cos they can’t get to anywhere before dark or closing

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.