The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Chris will get a ‘Happy birthday Mum’ card or just have the girls sign a ‘to my wife’ card like he did for Mother’s Day?
Who does that? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Well there's one
I wonder if Chris will get a ‘Happy birthday Mum’ card or just have the girls sign a ‘to my wife’ card like he did for Mother’s Day?
Who does that? 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
We definitely don't see any xmas cards unless she's reading this and buys herself some from her pretend friends.Does she not even get the Girls cards I wonder 🤔 Didn't even see any for Izzy.s 16th .I'm a grandmother and still got my 18th/21st/30th/40th /50th Cards

Reactions: 18
My theory is that Lazy actually managed to get the concert tickets and she's hoping that revealing this on Christmas Day will create the same reaction in Esme that got them "famous" in the first place.
Honestly I doubt it, I tried to get tickets - they went on sale at 9:00am and I was in a queue from 8:30 of 37,000 people, the venue capacities are only 3500 for this tour and it’s also all standing, even up in balcony.

even if they’d got tickets I’ve seen people say how inappropriate it’d be for Esme and I agree considering its most likely going to just be big groups of older teens all jumping around even up high, definitely not a mums and kids thing anyway lmao - if she’d of told izzy and said it was for her and a friend etc it would’ve clicked more for me, then again letting izzy go out with any friends at this point would have me checking the sky for flying pigs too 🐖 😂

Reactions: 14
Honestly I doubt it, I tried to get tickets - they went on sale at 9:00am and I was in a queue from 8:30 of 37,000 people, the venue capacities are only 3500 for this tour and it’s also all standing, even up in balcony.

even if they’d got tickets I’ve seen people say how inappropriate it’d be for Esme and I agree considering its most likely going to just be big groups of older teens all jumping around even up high, definitely not a mums and kids thing anyway lmao - if she’d of told izzy and said it was for her and a friend etc it would’ve clicked more for me, then again letting izzy go out with any friends at this point would have me checking the sky for flying pigs too 🐖 😂
But don't you know they're famous? Olivia is probably dying to meet them

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Their furniture is hideous. Sofa Furniture (especially grey ones with tacky diamanté’s on)
Their walls are bare with not one picture on.
Filled with tat and random tit picked up with no thought whatsoever.
House is so clinical and cold.
They are full blown chavs living a very fake/wannabe lifestyle.

oh & Sarah commenting on the “famous” jumper on shopping trip with Esme. duck off your own husband said on camera “we’re famous” while being questioned on putting your children in the water without life jackets - We all know you think you’re famous 🤣 famous for being a pedalo and an enabler Sarah!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Russell Brand believes in human rights and civil liberties, he is vocal on his thoughts on covid. Chris will be watching these videos and convinced himself that he is as intelligent as him, well-informed and better than the rest of us sheep-like people who are willing to accept the covid vaccine and follow the rules without questioning it.

Is it not embarrassing to walk around Leeds city centre wearing an Ingham backpack as a nearly 40 year old man with his reputation. Does he not get anyone hassle him or are they not as well known as what I imagine them to be?

Reactions: 29
Their furniture is hideous. Sofa Furniture (especially grey ones with tacky diamanté’s on)

oh & Sarah commenting on the “famous” jumper on shopping trip with Esme. duck off your own husband said on camera “we’re famous” while being questioned on putting your children in the water without life jackets - We all know you think you’re famous 🤣 famous for being a pedalo and an enabler Sarah!
This dysfunctional family are more infamous than famous all due to the effeminate gnome's actions,any respected brand or company wouldn't touch them with a bargepole

Reactions: 13
CHRISTMAS SHOPPING WITH MY TEEN!

Lazy screeches for the kids to come downstairs. The elves are tangled in the fairy lights on the stairs. There are stickers on the floor for hop scotch. Esme show Jace how to do it but he says he can't do it. He runs across the floor several times and Lazy calls him "Super Jace". Time to do advent calendars. Jace gets his car from yesterday. Isabelle gets a double chocolate coffee and a maple fudge coffee. Jace gets a yellow taxi. Isla struggles with her fidget calendar and after standing back and filming her for a while, Lazy gets the fidget cube out with her sausage fingers. Prinny is in the garden, probably looking for way to escape and get back to Granny Jane and Hi Steve's house. Jace plays with the taxi on the kitchen floor. Lazy tells us that he was doing the same thing on the floor of Meadowhall yesterday. Isabelle clears coffee up off the floor.

Lazy s now holding Mila, who slept well last night and only woke up 4 times. They're going to see Nannar. Before they set off Isabelle points out that the shadow of the Christmas tree looks like the Grinch. Isla asked if she and Esme could stay in their pyjamas today but Lazy said no.

Creepy feels good because his house isn't broken anymore. Lazy is shopping with Nannar and Isabelle. The water company came in today. There were a couple of houses in the village with the same issue. It was a simple fix and all good. Chemicals in the water are not harmful to humans and it was the smell of a cleaning product coming through. They've had an issue with the bedroom radiators and towel radiators not turning on. They thought the water and radiator issues were connected. Creepy has no experience with plumbing, apart from plumbing a van. The plumber has been and they're all fixed. The water cannot be drunk again until tomorrow to give it time to run through and let the fresh water run through. They've had a load of bottled water dropped off by the water company as the issue wasn't meant to be fixed for a few days. Creepy crouches down on the doorstep and shows us the 28 2 litre bottles at the end of the drive. He i going to get a coffee and sort out the vlog. He needs to start ricking off his list. The wardrobe room should've been finished today but he had to do work on the van - which they're using tomorrow.

Lazy is in New Look and Mila is in her van. Lazy has found a £13 tracksuit set for Esme. Jace says they need to find Nannar. He notices the packets of sweets behind him and Lazy tells him they're not nice.

Jace is now in one of those car rides in the shopping centre. Cheeeeeeeeeky Giiiiiiiiiiiirl is 'eating' one of her toys. Lazy is screeching a lot and I swear I can hear an echo.

Lazy and the kids are now in Superdrug because Isabelle wants a concealer and Isla wants a makeup palette. Lazy's ear is killing her. Mila loves the lights. The makeup palette is £10 and half price so she gets it for Isla to experiment with. Jace kisses a football Nannar got for him. Next stop is River Island to look for boots. Its her birthday on Monday so she thought she would treat herself.

Back home, Esme is giving Prinny some attention. She and Isla are in her room playing with dolls. They've been crafting, making slime making bracelets and watching H2O. Prinny has been going crazy. Esme and Isla got new pyjamas. They have different ones because they didn't have Esme's rainbow ones in Isla's size. Isla got Christmassy ones.

Creepy and the girls have come downstairs to get a hot chocolate. Isla screeches at the top of her voice that Snowflake Sparkles is gone. The red elf has moved to where the other elf is. Snowflake is now in the garland. Christine asks what is going on.

Lazy walked through the door, Creepy asked for Mila and then asked if she was going to do dinner now. It's not cool. He said she's the expert with the new machine. They're cooking the chicken kebabs because they made them as they were leaving for the hospital so didn't get to enjoy them.

Lazy wants to thank everyone for their comments and messages about Mila's hip. It has been reassuring to read other peoples stories. Lazy is mentioning this for the last time She told Creepy there's no point going through the surgery after Christmas and being given a chance to enjoy her first Christmas if they're going to dwell on it over Christmas. She's explaining it now and then wants to put it under the rug. She demonstrates what a normal hip joint is like with her ham hock hands. Mila's hip was stable as it was popping is and out. The socket if flat rather than around and the ball is out so shallow. The doctor said they usually try and push the hip back in and put the harness on. That won't work with Mila because they've tried and couldn't do it. They're not going to be aggressive when she's awake. The doctors will put Mila under general anaesthetic and do keyhole surgery through her groin and try to manipulate the joint back in. Mila will be in the brace for 6 week, a cast for 6 weeks after that and it'll keep being changed every 6 weeks for as long as she needs. The worst part i starving her. She'll be almost 6 months old. Lazy plans to feed, feed, feed and then give her a jar of baby porridge to fill her up. Yes because over feeding her and making her vomit will be fun for her... Lazy has signed herself and Mila up to do mother and baby swimming classes together as she's started to love having baths so obviously she won't be able to go in water. She won't be able to wear tights or a lot of her baby clothes. Mila wont get to enjoy her man Christmas present.

Time to show a few Christmas presents. Lazy got the girls bits from Primark. the first thing is jeans for Esme. She hates jeans but told Lazy to get them if they're baggy. The jeans were £12. She also got Esme a crop hoodie. Isabelle chose her a beige 'let every moment inspire you' hoodie. More jeans and a floral top for Isla. She got a couple more tops for Isla. Isabelle got grey joggers. Lazy got some nails for the girls and Isabelle chose some things for her bedroom. This is the first year Isabelle has come to the shops to choose things to send off to Santa. Excuse me, what? Does Isabelle still believe in Santa? She has some surprises that were sent off to Santa but Lazy feels awkward that she knows what some of the presents are. It's like it's not right. Isabelle is more excited about this year because she's wondering if Lazy has sent things off to Santa. Lazy asked her if she wanted her to send a few things off to Santa whilst they were in the shop. Bloody hell, next thing we know, she'll be sat on Santa's knee. Tomorrow has to be a proper Christmas day because the past couple of days have been not great.

End of vlog

View attachment 916706View attachment 916707View attachment 916708View attachment 916711View attachment 916709View attachment 916710
The last but one picture of creepy.
1639377323298.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I hope he’s bought her a full make over for her birthday would love to see that reaction

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why get your 2 middle girl's a fidget advent calendar when you have a tit load for your own buisness unless your going to sell the advent ones too
Did Jace really have a bowl of porridge? Did he not have any advent chocolate?
So you have a hip operation for Mila via the NHS why not go private like they did with Jace's eye ?
If you know Mila needs a hip operation why have you kept putting her in a baby seat in the car even more now after you got told she needs the operation
Any one else agree Jace will turn into the kid from Bad Santa film with all the sweets he eats

• Sad
So have Esme grown to long to fit backwards in their car since they had to take the stupid van??

Reactions: 13

From what I've seen of the house downstairs it looks like a huge bathroom with the odd crushed velvet and diamante sofa. Given the relentless expanse of grey/white tile in that place they will have a job making it seem homely. If I had to live there I'd soften it up. Break up the effect of that horrid tiling with rugs at least or replace parts of it with wooden floor. I'd have some colour on the walls, cosy lighting, good quality furniture, bookcases etc. A few.proper statement plants. You could make it a cosy inviting family home but I'm not sure they have the budget or the ability to do it.

Reactions: 25
My theory is that Lazy actually managed to get the concert tickets and she's hoping that revealing this on Christmas Day will create the same reaction in Esme that got them "famous" in the first place.
I think you’re right. Why even mention it whilst they’re out shopping. Having said that I’d never heard of person the tickets were for, and clearly as Sarah couldn’t pronounce the singers name neither had she 😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Heck of a lot of information online regarding babies with hip dysplasia and sling use, their legs should be in a m position facing the parent, legs hanging straight can cause problems with the hips within first 6 months - considering how many times they say they research this and that, errr think they need to research a bit harder, they have added to poor Mila's problems and are continuing to do so :/, also there is one photo on sarahs IG where esme is holding the baby in a standing up position with her feet on the bed in that van

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Had a quick watch of the vlog yesterday woww all the screaming and shouting it’s a wonder any of them can hear over each other 🤦‍♀️ Still see poor Isla is crying out for attention and appears to be reverting back to her baby voice in the hope of getting the attention she appears to be needing. Those poor children need a hair cut Jace hair is a mess needs a good trim I’m not sure if she’s trying to make him look like one of her idols sons but Jace is nothing like him 🤦‍♀️I’m so interested to see if Izzy goes to college or Sarah will convince her she has a career in vlogging 🤔
I love Esme she’s a character off her own her confidence etc is fantastic and her humour is brilliant I think they will have issues with her when she hits teens.

Reactions: 15
No we couldn’t see and by the time they ate crepes, Chris was holding her again
If you look at the thumb nail she's facing forward as you can see Isla talking to her Infront of lazy🤷

Reactions: 5
I think 16 (or close to it) would be absolutely fine. I first started going to concerts and things like that at that age. It's when you're in that tween/early-teen age range when I feel like it really depends on a particular kid's maturity level. (Which is why I feel it would be inappropriate for Esme personally.) Just bring good earplugs or some sort of hearing protection (you can get great custom-molded hearing protection on Amazon for like $20) as depending on how loud it is in that room you can get permanent hearing damage in a matter of minutes.
I've been taking my daughter to concerts since she was 11, she's 16 now but because of where we live I'd still not let her go alone and she's very very mature but she'd need to get to London then the tube to wherever the concert is and then back home again in the dark alone (none of her friends like the artists she likes). Good thing she doesn't mind going with her mum :ROFLMAO:. My main worry is her missing the last train home and being stranded in London and I don't drive. But lets be real Sarah is so selfish I can't see her going to a concert with her kids if it doesn't benefit her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Russell Brand believes in human rights and civil liberties, he is vocal on his thoughts on covid. Chris will be watching these videos and convinced himself that he is as intelligent as him, well-informed and better than the rest of us sheep-like people who are willing to accept the covid vaccine and follow the rules without questioning it.

Is it not embarrassing to walk around Leeds city centre wearing an Ingham backpack as a nearly 40 year old man with his reputation. Does he not get anyone hassle him or are they not as well known as what I imagine them to be?
I live in Leeds and before I found this thread I'd never heard of them 🤣 I honestly don't think they are that well known. That's why I think the kids could quite easily go back to school. People have pointed out on here they would be bullied about their dad but in all honestly I think it's extremely unlikely other kids would know about him or them?!

Reactions: 9
I live in Leeds and before I found this thread I'd never heard of them 🤣 I honestly don't think they are that well known. That's why I think the kids could quite easily go back to school. People have pointed out on here they would be bullied about their dad but in all honestly I think it's extremely unlikely other kids would know about him or them?!
It would take only 1 schoolchild to know them and it would spread throughout the school.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.