The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sends shivers up my spine seeing creepy tell lazy how good she'd look with shorter hair or a bob

now we see izzy contemplating a bob, posting pictures on instagram of her potential bob 😩

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I don't get her complaining about the cold sores either . maybe it's more of a US thing ( not sure ) but they have stuff you can buy at the stores that helps you get rid of cold sores . I know because I get them and buy the stuff for them
Not a US thing, we have cold sore treatments here as well. Lazy just doesn't bother apparently.

Reactions: 14
Here’s an idea for Izzy - concert tickets.
That would bring in the views - teens awesome present of ( insert her fave singer here. ) That would ensure her reactions weren’t fake!!
my girls are 14 and 16 and this year I have bought them tickets for the script, AJR , Ed Sheerin and Westlife (ok the westlife are more for me lol). Izzy doesn’t seem to mention any singer or bands she likes but going to concerts is a fun part of being a teen. I love taking my girls to see different artists

• Heart
Reactions: 35
The 4 year old daughter from the Weiss Life has asked for a Kindi Doll. Big difference in 4 to 10 years old!!
Yes, I alluded to this in a previous post, as I wasn’t sure if we were allowed to name other vlogging families in a thread about another. Basically all the presents Sarah has chosen for Isla would be perfect for Gemma from The Weiss Life, and lots of other YouTube mums have suggested the ice-cream set or something similar for their 2/3/4 year-old for Christmas/birthday.

Reactions: 13
Yes, I alluded to this in a previous post, as I wasn’t sure if we were allowed to name other vlogging families in a thread about another. Basically all the presents Sarah has chosen for Isla would be perfect for Gemma from The Weiss Life, and lots of other YouTube mums have suggested the ice-cream set or something similar for their 2/3/4 year-old for Christmas/birthday.
How about buying a proper ice cream machine.
that would cost you £250 lazy Set for life mingham

Reactions: 23
So they knew there was something wrong with the water early in the day, yet neither of them thought to go to the shops straight away to buy bottled water?

They said it was 3.30pm or something, and they were still waiting for someone to go round the house. Wtf? All day with no water.

Sarah mentioned a few times in the vlog how she was waiting for Chris to go to the shops and buy water. In one clip as she said it, you could see him the background cleaning the staircase glass.

Issy was opening the water bottle after their dinner. So I guess he waited until late evening to actually go and buy water?

Putting up decorations, cleaning, and using the hot tub was far more important than one of them getting in the car and going to the shops.

They must have all been guzzling cans of coke through the day then.

Reactions: 43
Not a US thing, we have cold sore treatments here as well. Lazy just doesn't bother apparently.
I actually was helpful once and suggested she tried liquorice balm. Obviously she thought I was trolling 😂 anyway for anyone here who suffers from cold sores I can highly recommend it. I don’t but I know someone who does

Reactions: 14
Once again .she knows the signs ,has been sent stuff to heal these cold sores.Now i`m convinced it`s for the sympathy vote!She obviously hasn`t spoken to her own dr yet ,as she`d have been given something to both help prevent and treat them as they started to appear.No self care ,none for her children."living their best life"?? I`ll be blowed if they are!
I don't get her complaining about the cold sores either . maybe it's more of a US thing ( not sure ) but they have stuff you can buy at the stores that helps you get rid of cold sores . I know because I get them and buy the stuff for them
[/QUOTE]
Not sure if its the same in England, but in Scotland certain people can get medicines for free in pharmacies. Sarah may qualify as her baby is under one. You can get things like cold sore cream, pain killers, antihistamines.

sends shivers up my spine seeing creepy tell lazy how good she'd look with shorter hair or a bob

now we see izzy contemplating a bob, posting pictures on instagram of her potential bob 😩
If Creepy is grooming Isabelle, i could 100% imagine Sarah being so angry at her and not believing her!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So they knew there was something wrong with the water early in the day, yet neither of them thought to go to the shops straight away to buy bottled water?

They said it was 3.30pm or something, and they were still waiting for someone to go round the house. Wtf? All day with no water.

Sarah mentioned a few times in the vlog how she was waiting for Chris to go to the shops and buy water. In one clip as she said it, you could see him the background cleaning the staircase glass.

Issy was opening the water bottle after their dinner. So I guess he waited until late evening to actually go and buy water?

Putting up decorations, cleaning, and using the hot tub was far more important than one of them getting in the car and going to the shops.

In normal circumstances surely you’d check with your neighbours to see if they were having problems with their water?

Reactions: 26
I assumed the water story was a lie. It's the third time (I think. Christmas lights switch on #2, the Christmas market and the garden centre?) since Esme has been walking funny that they were going to go out but sadly, couldn't. Creepy went to the post office so there's no reason he couldn't have gone to get water. Most post offices are also corner shops/news agents and sell stuff like bottled water anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So a whole day. 7 people. At home. No proper jobs. What do they achieve in that day?

Putting up some lights and using a hot tub. 🤪

If that was my achievements after a while day I'd be having serious conversations with myself.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So a whole day. 7 people. At home. No proper jobs. What do they achieve in that day?

If that was my achievements after a while day I'd be having serious conversations with myself.
It's mind boggling that they actually earn money doing this.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

They obviously forgot to light the candle. If they had, someone might have felt productive enough to go and get some water.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Those lights on the staircase will drive creepy to distraction he will have trouble cleaning the glass.
Those two idiots bought that house just because of the Disney staircase

• Heart
Reactions: 25
The 4 year old daughter from the Weiss Life has asked for a Kindi Doll. Big difference in 4 to 10 years old!!
Yes! My 4 year old is getting a kindi doll for Christmas

Also she got the melissa & Doug ice cream set last year on her 3rd birthday, she seen it in her class at nursery and loved playing with it everyday.

Reactions: 16
Its like shes holding her kids back from growing up, Mila being in first born clothes at 5ms, isla wanting stuff like this etc she's just a really strange parent, reminds me of Gypsy Roses mum!!!!
Someone on here said it'd OK for isla to be playing with the baby toys thzt they already have... When she wants to.. Yeah that's fine... But why the hell would they actually buy her young toys play food etc... There's loads of stuff already there for her to pay with... Do t buy it for her for Xmas for Gods sake....

Reactions: 17
state of that ! Her pork chop hands are only rivalled by her chinny chin chins !

only to shop for tat and junk food

such a cute couple 😍 awww bless them !
😐
duck me, they are rivals for Jason Momoa and Lisa Bonet! hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Isabelles Xmas tree crammed into that corner when the room is massive

they are so stupid
I thought that ,but at least Isabelle finally had something to cover her window! B***er the trees ,make their home ,their rooms comfy and cosy woman!Ugh!Does she even have one iota of what a real home feels like? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.