The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterdays titled… TRANSFORMING EVERYONES BEDROOMS WITH CHRISTMAS MAKEOVERS A
at 32.42
How very peculiar
Isabelle apologises to lazy for Jace saying mummy and not mamma.
What goes on in that house when the cameras turned off

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
Might need to drink even more water Sarah, all that sodium has gone straight to your hand 😳

View attachment 911296
state of that ! Her pork chop hands are only rivalled by her chinny chin chins !

Are they ever going to leave the house this vlogmas?
only to shop for tat and junk food

such a cute couple 😍 awww bless them !
😐

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Why does Chris and Isabelle sound like they are flirting at the end when he wants her to help wash up? 😳
I thought that. And why is she constantly only in tops, I’m sure she has shorts on that are shorter than her tops, but please just cover up

Reactions: 22
OPENING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS EARLY!

The vlog starts on the calendars. Creepy point out the calendar says 2022 and Lazy thinks it's 2022. Hi Lazy and Creepy. Once calendars are done, Mila is sat in her chair on the living room floor. Lazy puts a toy on the table in front of her and says she needs a new handle for the camera because it's constantly rolling when she tries to film. She tells us it's difficult to get the tray on the chair without trapping Mila's hands. She coos as her pudding. She got out of the shower and put some dungarees on because she was too hot to wear a jumper. It showed Lazy's belly too much because they were a linen material so she took them off and put a jumper on. Creepy loved the dungarees. The girls are doing their schoolwork.

Lazy didn't sleep at all last night because Mila isn't a good sleeper. Creepy tells Lazy to move to she covers him in the background. Mila has catnaps and is then back awake for ages; she's done that since she was born. She uses Lazy as a dummy during the night. Lazy think she's going through the 4 month sleep regression but when it happened with Jace he slept for 3/4 hours before waking every hour. Mila doesn't sleep in the side by me crib, she's in the bed with Lazy the whole time. She was sleeping for two hours but she was searching for Lazy every 40 minutes. She moves away from Mila and then Mila is awake searching for her. Last night Lazy felt so tired. The weather is bad and it's dark by 4pm. It feels dark in the house. Lazy tells Creepy to get a new tripod. She turn on her baby voice and tells Mila she doesn't mind if she doesn't sleep because she knows they're not babies for long. She tells Creepy to do the curtains. She wants to get the hallway done today and add some baubles on the arch. Creepy is on the laptop so it requires him coming off it for 10 minutes; Lazy asks what he's doing on there and he asks if she wants a tripod or what. He comes over to Lazy and starts doing his creepy faces. Then he pulls her down onto the carpet. Someone commented on the vlog the other day saying it's nice to see Lazy and Creepy showing affection to each other because they're known for ripping the mick out of them.

Lazy has decided to move the beautiful kitchen Christmas tree into the corner. When Creepy put the tree up she thought it would look lost in the corner, but now it just looks bulky with the decorations. Time lapse of Lazy moving the tree. She says they need to get giant nutcracker or turkey.

Before Isabelle went to bed she got herself a glass of water but it tasted of plastic Lazy drank the water all night because they had gammon last night and there's salt in gammon so it made her thirsty. She drank 5 glasses after dinner and it was fine. Creepy filled up the kettle for a cup of coffee and noticed nothing. However the second cup of coffee made the kettle smell of burning plastic. He got the camping kettle and it smelt the same. The fridge filter water was fine. When he came to make a cup of coffee this morning for himself and Lazy it smelt awful. He called Yorkshire water at 9am and they said they'd come out. It's 3pm and no one has come. the Ingham are waiting to go to the garden centre for festive fun but it shuts at 6pm and takes 30 minutes to get to. Creepy says it's an area problem but YW won't tell him anything, other than that they need to take a sample from the tap and do something outside. They have no bottled water and can't go out because they're waiting for the guy to get to the house. Can't one of you jump in the car and go to the supermarket whilst the other parent - yes, parent- looks after the kids. YOUR kids. It doesn't take seven people to go and pick up some bottles of water from Aldi. Creepy forgot about the water and went to have a shower. The smell was awful but he was committed as he had shampoo in his hair. He puts his hand in Lazy's face and asks her if he smells. He knew he needed a shower but didn't smell that bad.

Lazy remembers she's never been in the hot tub. Mila starts to fuss so Christine appears and she asks Mila if she wants her 15 minutes of fame too. Fame? Less famous, more infamous. Lazy is eating cheese and is feeling fed up. Creepy tells her she has cheese in her hair. He says that if she goes and gets some endorphins in the hot tub then they can do the lights on the stairs. Lazy says they'll argue over the lights so they need to do them first. Isla says the elves have done nothing with the eggs. Creepy says they've definitely moved. Isla has done glitter magic.

Lazy was going to have a relax in the hot tub but then the girl heard about it. She's stuffed three chocolates in her mouth. She can't believe she's never been in the hot tub. She moans about the temperature. It's good no neighbours can see her because she whale dived into the tub. Isla finds an LOL doll she lost. The tub is deeper than Lazy thought. Isla like sitting on the step and Esme needs the toilet. Creepy told Lazy he lays down in the hot tub bed at night. Lazy hasn't sat on her egg chair in a while. It has been raining since they got home. Lazy went through Isabelle's Christmas list with her and she told her which books she really wants. She had 10 things on the list with 8 being books. Her top books are ideas she got from TikTok. They're guessing what the elves will do with the eggs and Isla thinks they'll scramble them. Lazy wants more twinkle lights outside. It's 4:30pm and completely dark.

Mila was good whilst Lazy was in the hot tub. The guy has been to test the water and they're not allowed to use it until at least tomorrow. The results will be back tomorrow so Creepy needs to go and get some water.

Lazy is going to give Mila and Jace a Christmas present early. It's a Grow & Go. Of course it has dinosaurs on it. Footage of Mila playing with it. Creepy tells babe it was a good shout to give it to her. There are four ways to play with it and is for 0-3 years. Creepy has gone to get batteries for the piano.

Dinner will be from the freezer because they have no water. Lay is thirsty because she usually has a lot of water but she's had none today. Jace usually ha juice to drink but there's no water. The man said it would be fine to shower in. Lazy is concerned about the hot tub and contaminating Mila so she showered and wiped herself down.

Creepy is lurking at the bottom of the Grand Staircase when Lazy calls the kids in. The eggs have turned into kinder eggs. There is lots of screaming and jumping from Jace because he can't see. Isabelle picks him up and puts him on the island. Isla also climbs onto the island. Jace screeches at Lazy to open the egg for him. Isabelle says Creepy was cleaning the glass on their stairs as she was walking down, then he got the spray and sprayed it in Isabelle's face thinking it was funny.

Lazy shows us the bows for the Christmas tree and asks the girls which ones they want to use. Creepy said the big one is too big. Isabelle is tallest so has to balance on the arm of the sofa and put it on the tree. Then Isabelle has to try another bow and it get the approval. The other bow will be put elsewhere.

Time to put lights around the staircase. It terrifies Creepy. Prinny licks him. They've had debate about how to do it and Creepy doesn't want to ruin it by tacking it up with loads of stuff. Too late. They wanted to put the lights up and down around the glass but it's not practical because people will knock it when going up and down the stairs. They will end up sliding down and look rubbish. And it doesn't already? They have 3,000 lights and putting them all under the glass will be a nightmare so it will be a triangle pattern. Time lapse of Creepy doing the lights. The hooks aren't as good as Creepy hoped. he's only used half of the lights. It looks better in real life.

There's a slight chance lazy messed up the staircase lights. She doesn't know if they're too much. Creepy hates it and says it looks messy but she tells babe it looks nice. It's a lot but not bad necessarily. Lazy thinks the lights are beautiful; they go all the way up and up to the girls' steps. Isla comes out of the living room and says she loves the lights. Lazy says Creepy is talking crazy.

Creepy asks Isabelle what she wants him to do several times. He needs help with cleaning the kitchen because the poor thing can't cope. It's beyond a joke. Isabelle helped cook dinner so she should help him clean up the mess. What about getting your lazy wife to help out instead of using this as a ploy to hang out with your crush. She's trying to open a bottle of water whilst Esme is trying to jump on her back. He asks what she wants him to do and then does a creepy laugh. Isabelle tells him to go way. He opens the bottle for her and tells her she has chicken arms and if she can't open the bottle it's fine because he'll "sort you out every time".

Comment below what you think of the shopping centre hallway. Creepy says the house is pretty much done apart from lights gong up in the playroom lights, curtain rail and some light up presents for under the tree. He moans that the Christmas chores take all day. He wanted to break the staircase when Lazy was inspecting the lights.

End of vlog
Screenshot 2021-12-07 202745.png
Screenshot 2021-12-07 202835.png
Screenshot 2021-12-07 202731.png
Screenshot 2021-12-07 202317.png
Screenshot 2021-12-07 202142.png
Screenshot 2021-12-07 202239.png
Screenshot 2021-12-07 203308.png
Screenshot 2021-12-07 202048.png
Screenshot 2021-12-07 201523.png

Screenshot 2021-12-07 195620.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
As a hot tub owner myself do the Inghams not shower before or after going in?
We always have a quick rinse under the shower prior to going in our tub and then have a thorough shower afterwards to watch off all the chemicals and chlorine.

Reactions: 28
As a hot tub owner myself do the Inghams not shower before or after going in?
We always have a quick rinse under the shower prior to going in our tub and then have a thorough shower afterwards to watch off all the chemicals and chlorine.
nah they took a shower last month.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Well it’ll be interesting I’d she does buy what she’s aff linking, but this is ridiculous to buy for a 9 yr old, I’ve got a daighter with asd and she’s a bit younger than her peers but this is probably aimed at about 5yrs surely?
There are at least 20 amazing gifts I can think of, perfect for Isla. A lot of home educating families give educational gifts and as we don't have access to a science lab, decent science subscription boxes are perfect gifts for Christmas. There are also lovely subscription boxes that focus on baking. Bet Isla would love that as she loved making little treats for her family the other night. She is completely starved of mental and creative stimulation.
They are so uninspiring when it comes to cooking. Granted they live in a soulless shopping mall, but that kitchen is a budding little chef's dream.
I get the impression that unless they can get quality products gifted, they just don't give a tit. 🤷‍♀️

Caught up again
Nice to see Jace in same clothes he had on Sunday no hairbrush
See it all now 2yo & 9yo eating of the kitchen floor , while Chris is rumging in the bin
Chocolate from advents again as breakfast
Isle & Esme having a sleep over
Why do Isle & Jace eat from a prison tray for any answers?
I don't like to comment on the children's appearances, but he looks like he hasn't had a bath in days. Watched them on a decent TV for the first time and shocked at the state of them!

Apologies if this has already been spoken about, but I'm 99% certain that Jace is constantly saying "I AM A MONKEY", but Lazy appears to be convinced he's saying "ME AND MY MONKEY". Am I going mad?

Also, as I don't know what kids Jace's age usually sound like, is his speech normal? It certainly sounds like he can't articulate his words whatsoever, leading to his family just guessing what he's trying to say. Despite Lazy using her weird Munchausen-style stories to explain how chatty and clever he is.

If this isn't normal, then surely this is all down to them talking to him with that stupid baby voice with an American accent and lisp since birth, and never allowing him to spend time with anyone outside his inner cult?
Always sounded to me like ' me, I'm a monkey'. I HATE the stupid sing song voice they use for Jace, Meela and Prinny.

Chris sounded very snotty throughout last nights vlog. I think he should go for a PCR test!
The man is a medical marvel. Since covid he hasn't had a single bout of tonsillitis, after suffering with it for years.
I had to have mine removed as an adult and it greatly improved my health.

Oh my word, her lips look like dried prunes!
I always want to shove an IV in them both to rehydrate and slap a pot of lipbalm on them.

‘Dada’s going to go to the shops so Mama can have a cup of tea tonight’
Not because you’ve got 4 kids who have gone the whole day with no water to drink. Because mother of the year wants a cuppa 🤦‍♀️

Coughing into her hand, struggling her face with cheese, talking through a big mouth full of chocolate, no shower after the hot tub. Stay classy, Sewerah Sarah.
Yup. She's such a bloody narcissist. They both make a perfect couple. Selfish to the core.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
This is hilarious 😂
I did wonder WTF they made themselves so skinny in their Christmas intro ? It’s just tempting us trolls 👀😆

I also wanted to quote a previous comment but it’s lost in the last post now , the one about LAZY chastising jace for calling her mummy and Izzy apologising 😲 WTF was that all about ? The woman is fkn demented ! She never tells those kids off for the many things they do wrong and yet has a mini fit over that ? 😳 she needs a damned psychiatrist!

Lastly am I being too severe ? Possibly !
But these ‘ gifts ‘ for isla ? If I’d got my daughters these at almost 10 years of age they would have thought I’d gone nuts lol I’d have guessed they where for 3-7 years ?
The 4 year old daughter from the Weiss Life has asked for a Kindi Doll. Big difference in 4 to 10 years old!!

Reactions: 18
Wait so let me get this straight.. none of the children had anything to drink all day (because they couldn’t use water to make juice?) so instead of one parent going out to get bottled water they just let them all be thirsty? What on earth?!

• Wow
Reactions: 45
This is hilarious 😂
I did wonder WTF they made themselves so skinny in their Christmas intro ? It’s just tempting us trolls 👀😆

I also wanted to quote a previous comment but it’s lost in the last post now , the one about LAZY chastising jace for calling her mummy and Izzy apologising 😲 WTF was that all about ? The woman is fkn demented ! She never tells those kids off for the many things they do wrong and yet has a mini fit over that ? 😳 she needs a damned psychiatrist!

Lastly am I being too severe ? Possibly !
But these ‘ gifts ‘ for isla ? If I’d got my daughters these at almost 10 years of age they would have thought I’d gone nuts lol I’d have guessed they where for 3-7 years ?
I don`t get what the correcting Jace calling her mummy was about either.Being British ,when we were younger ,everyone i was friends with used the term ,and then Mum as we grew older.Mama ,to me is more American?The girls also all called her mummy ,Isla still does.Sarah seriously has some issues which need addressing.

Oh my word, her lips look like dried prunes!
Once again .she knows the signs ,has been sent stuff to heal these cold sores.Now i`m convinced it`s for the sympathy vote!She obviously hasn`t spoken to her own dr yet ,as she`d have been given something to both help prevent and treat them as they started to appear.No self care ,none for her children."living their best life"?? I`ll be blowed if they are!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Been scrolling this thread because it's so much more enjoyable than watching them and still keeps me supplied with my daily requirement of outraged disbelief at their chavvy idiocy.

I see they've decided that the farble staircase with no handrails wasn't potentially lethal enough for their children so they've draped it in live electrical wires and added an electric trip wire at the bottom.

Parenting done the Mingin' Manor way.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Once again .she knows the signs ,has been sent stuff to heal these cold sores.Now i`m convinced it`s for the sympathy vote!She obviously hasn`t spoken to her own dr yet ,as she`d have been given something to both help prevent and treat them as they started to appear.No self care ,none for her children."living their best life"?? I`ll be blowed if they are!
[/QUOTE]

I don't get her complaining about the cold sores either . maybe it's more of a US thing ( not sure ) but they have stuff you can buy at the stores that helps you get rid of cold sores . I know because I get them and buy the stuff for them

Reactions: 13
I love when someone calls hims Christine lol. Little effeminate witch. Any other guy could be effeminate and I wouldn’t even notice, but he thinks he is some strapping young stud. Obviously he is an old, wrinkly house witch with big boobs.

Big S BLEW UP OMG SHE IS SO PUFFY and I bleeping love it! The intro makes her so skinny and then we see the real Sarah, a salt filled blob.

@lollieloo I am sorry you had a bad past. But you having gone through what you did helps identify the bad behaviors between Chris and Izzy. Having someone that knows first hand what it is like gives validity to our statements that there is something not right with them. I fully agree they are flirting and see each other in a wrong and disgusting way. Poor girl has no other guys to have crushes on though, but Chris needs to stick his dick in a toaster.

-why is Hi Steve a bad guy? I don’t wanna make fun of him unless I understand why we don’t like him

@Raw I’m American, but my parents use to watch “are you being served” and also the show with Hycanith Bucket on weekend mornings!!! The memories you just brought back WOW thanks for that. I love those shows to this day!

@Malcolm Conkers I tried tagging you last thread but didn’t work. You CRACK me up

love you all though. It’s lovely taking to like minded people who genuinely care about others.
Sorry for the long post

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
I was just thinking about the children and the types of presents they get and it dawned on me that they don’t have any hobbies or play any sport so they are limited in what they can be given.
When my daughter was 9 she played tennis and netball and learnt the flute. We had a boat and she was obsessed with Paris so it was easy to buy gifts with these things in mind.
Sarah doesn’t seem to foster any new interests in them either such as baking, sports etc.
I guess Esme is encouraged somewhat in her art but the other two girls don’t seem to have any passions.
Sarah seems to get stuck when she can’t buy toys, books or clothes for her kids.
Here’s an idea for Izzy - concert tickets.
That would bring in the views - teens awesome present of ( insert her fave singer here. ) That would ensure her reactions weren’t fake!!
But what would I know, living in my parents basement , it’s not like in the past I’ve ever surprised my children with tickets to Adele or Lady Gaga. ( I bloody have!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I
Here’s an idea for Izzy - concert tickets.
That would bring in the views - teens awesome present of ( insert her fave singer here. ) That would ensure her reactions weren’t fake!!
But what would I know, living in my parents basement , it’s not like in the past I’ve ever surprised my children with tickets to Adele or Lady Gaga. ( I bloody have!!)
Izzy's only once mentioned any kind of music as far as I'm aware and that was on their European endurance test sorry I mean luxury glamping holiday. It was an early 2000's love song with a lyrical refrain of "I want to be your vacuum cleaner"
Which creeped everyone here right the fk out.

Also she has NO friends so who would she go with?
Oh right. Creepy would be happy to accompany her, I'm sure.
:sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 23
There is nothing wrong with kids still wanting dolls at 12 but if she was in school she likely would have moved on and developed other interests. Sarah has no idea with regards to presents if it doesn’t come from an isle in B&M. It only takes a quick search on YouTube to see what other kids and young people are enjoying. She is just so stingy and cheap.

Reactions: 19
@bump1212. Sorry my “quote” isn’t working
Glad you like old British sitcoms, we have some cracker ones!
The Inghams make their own sitcom don’t they 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.