The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same here, you make dinner someone else can do the dishes. I don't even think Isla is to young to do the dishes. Also they have a washingmachine so most things just have to be put in there instead of floating around.
The other day Creepy said that Esme and Isla just made them self a snack and let thing stays on the counter for others to clean up. If that was me when I was youg my parents would have gotten me back down to clean up after my self. Are you old enought to make your self a snack or meal, you are old enough to clean up.
I do believe they snack all day instead of proper meals
Their table manners are non existent because they haven’t been shown an example by the parents

Reactions: 25
I do believe they snack all day instead of proper meals
Their table manners are non existent because they haven’t been shown an example by the parents
I doubt Lazy ever lifts her snout out of her trough long enough to even know how the kids are eating, let alone tell them to use their knife and fork.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Did we ever find the story about creepy and his special skater friend - you know the one who sent him the hoodie on the 1st European trip of dreams and creepy nearly cried with happiness - they were doing some big collaboration- I am sure I read they were sharing a girl -it appears he has fallen off the face of the earth
The were collaborating knocking off some young women apparently.

tea was spilt in the form of screenshots and the guys wife deleted her Instagram. Because unlike sarah she probably has a backbone

• Wow
Reactions: 24
The were collaborating knocking off some young women apparently.

tea was spilt in the form of screenshots and the guys wife deleted her Instagram. Because unlike sarah she probably has a backbone
He did get to finally change his Instagram bio from ‘wannabe pro skater’ to ‘Sinnaz Pro Team Rider’ though, but unfortunately due to him not mentioning to all the other blader fam on the Sinnaz team that he had been caught messaging young kids in a dirty way, and that people might mention it, it lasted less than a couple of hours. Plus, he’s tit on roller-boots anyway - they only had him in the ‘team’ because he was bankrolling it.

He also went full ‘DeLonge’ and claimed, just before him and Despereux got caught sharing an Ifam, that the pair of them were about to embark on a new venture to help people with mental health problems via roller-booting with them.

That doesn’t sound like it would have been a good idea, to put it mildly.

As you say, at least Lee’s wife has some self-respect and has clipped his wings.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
Lee Devereux's Instagram was privated just after the girl came forward but it is now public again. Let's hope for his wife's sake, that he is behaving himself.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
He did get to finally change his Instagram bio from ‘wannabe pro skater’ to ‘Sinnaz Pro Team Rider’ though, but unfortunately due to him not mentioning to all the other blader fam on the Sinnaz team that he had been caught messaging young kids in a dirty way, and that people might mention it, it lasted less than a couple of hours. Plus, he’s tit on roller-boots anyway - they only had him in the ‘team’ because he was bankrolling it.

He also went full ‘DeLonge’ and claimed, just before him and Despereux got caught sharing an Ifam, that the pair of them were about to embark on a new venture to help people with mental health problems via roller-booting with them.

As you say, at least Lee’s wife has some self-respect and has clipped his wings.
You're forgetting to add Deliveroo put out a post dumping Creepy dissolving the partnership whilst said Creepy was blissfully unaware of said dumping as he and the rest of the family were on a boat from Santander(?) on the way back from last years tour of Europe and the island of Portugal.
In other words, we knew before him. And it was bloody funny as he was wearing that white Sinnaz hoodie on the boat! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Lee Devereux's Instagram was privated just after the girl came forward but it is now public again. Let's hope for his wife's sake, that he is behaving himself.
Lee Devereux’s wife was also pregnant at the time.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
@Malcolm Conkers I tried tagging you last thread but didn’t work. You CRACK me up
Well thank you, but you shouldn’t encourage me! It’s a small, slippery slope from being flattered by strangers on the internet, to imagining you’re the second coming of Jim Morrison, appearing to an indifferent crowd in a provincial shopping centre.
1531B313-DA2D-4DDB-A7E8-9C598343C3B4.jpeg

There is nothing wrong with kids still wanting dolls at 12
Some adults still like to wear roller-boots, right into middle-age.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
My daughter is 12 and said anyone playing with the toys and dolls they do would get the piss taken out of them.

It’s all sleepovers, Saturdays with friends doing fun things, meeting up with the boys from school to go bowling etc they ask for perfume, make up etc etc. I just don’t think Esme would cope with trying to fit back into school.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Why did they all have to stay in to wait for the water board to come? Why does Christine have to be in the house when they come, surely Lazy can tell them what the problem is, they’re so bloody weird, I wouldn’t mind but I’d say clean water is a necessity and there’s a garage a few mins down the road from them!

Honestly I’m sick of saying it but the amount of brain cells in this family continues to amaze me.

We all know they won’t have been near a shower after the hut tub, I’m sure it was forest holidays one year where Esme said she didn’t need a shower as she’d been in the hot tub, and not one of her parents corrected her.
I love relaxing in a hot tub (not lucky enough to own my own but the few cabin breaks we’ve been on) and the first thing I do is have a shower, and I try my best not to let my hair get wet I tie it up, same as if I go to a swimming pool, yes it’s near impossible not to but I still couldn’t stand my hair floating about like these nesbits do, I’d hate to see the colour of that water when they all got out, they’re rank 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
my girls are 14 and 16 and this year I have bought them tickets for the script, AJR , Ed Sheerin and Westlife (ok the westlife are more for me lol). Izzy doesn’t seem to mention any singer or bands she likes but going to concerts is a fun part of being a teen. I love taking my girls to see different artists
Snap. We’re off to 5 Seconds of Summer, Foo Fighters (mainly for me 😂) and Queen and Adam Lambert

What was her name? Also was he from Liverpool?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I try to not hate watch the videos anymore as they are incredibly insufferable and the rundowns on here are fantastic! But I just want to check have the snack control boxes made an appearance since they randomly made a comeback two weeks ago?? Or was it again another pitiful attempt at lazy being a parent for all of 15 mins it takes to cut up some cucumber and pour smarties out into a box 🧐😶

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Why did they all have to stay in to wait for the water board to come? Why does Christine have to be in the house when they come, surely Lazy can tell them what the problem is, they’re so bloody weird, I wouldn’t mind but I’d say clean water is a necessity and there’s a garage a few mins down the road from them!

Honestly I’m sick of saying it but the amount of brain cells in this family continues to amaze me.

We all know they won’t have been near a shower after the hut tub, I’m sure it was forest holidays one year where Esme said she didn’t need a shower as she’d been in the hot tub, and not one of her parents corrected her.
I love relaxing in a hot tub (not lucky enough to own my own but the few cabin breaks we’ve been on) and the first thing I do is have a shower, and I try my best not to let my hair get wet I tie it up, same as if I go to a swimming pool, yes it’s near impossible not to but I still couldn’t stand my hair floating about like these nesbits do, I’d hate to see the colour of that water when they all got out, they’re rank 🤮
The water situation. Did the dog not get water all day then? Dogs water bowls should be regularly topped up

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36
Hate to say it but after watching Issy and Creepy flirting in last nights vlog it's me think that maybe he's waiting for her to turn 18 so then they can run away together. No way what I saw was normal between a man and his step daughter.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
My daughter is 12 and said anyone playing with the toys and dolls they do would get the piss taken out of them.

It’s all sleepovers, Saturdays with friends doing fun things, meeting up with the boys from school to go bowling etc they ask for perfume, make up etc etc. I just don’t think Esme would cope with trying to fit back into school.
And they ask for make up like Benifit Mac Urban Decay.... Not cheap tat from BnM

• Heart
Reactions: 17
The water situation. Did the dog not get water all day then? Dogs water bowls should be regularly topped up
probably not, Prinny isn’t even an after thought to them, they really don’t deserve her, I give my gold fish more attention than they give to her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 23

It's all just very shadey... They tell so many lies it's hard to know what the truth is as their actions sure don't make sense... Maybe Christine can't go out in daylight hrs... But neither could he stay in and talk to a man... So ment lazy had to stay home incase water man came... Who knows with this lot... And tbh sometimes u wonder why I even care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
This was in a vlog the other day so bit late but I was concerned when Izzy was putting her hair short in a Bob and asking Chris what he thought.. if I remember correctly Chris was trying to get lazy to cut her hair in a Bob because he really loved it like that. Does that mean Izzy wants to impress him or something??? I just find the relationship between him and Izzy weird

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.