The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Their flash lights trees on the "marble" floor look like party at the dentists

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Didn't Sarah go on and on about supporting local and now all she's sharing is amazon affiliate links? A lot of those toys could be bought from local businesses but ahe doesn't, as she can't profit from it.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
I really don’t get why all the light has to flash!?!? I would get insane if I had to be in there with all that flashing everywhere

Reactions: 31
So while many children may be having school Xmas meals over next few weeks or school carrols or nativys
Laughing with freinds elder ones making plans to see freinds over Xmas what,habe ingham kids got mama or dada shoving a camera In face pretending life is grand kids don't need freinds or education they got there bros and sisters
☹ And you know they will be telling the kids how lucky they are to be home schooled and have their useless parents on hand 24-7
I don't blame her and some here may think Esme is too young to do dishes but I was a tad big younger than her when I had to do them
Esme often does the dishes and cleans the whole kitchen ! She does a lot of chores by the sounds of things where As Izzy only helps out when it’s things she wants to do. So yeah it’s definitely not the case that Esme is getting special treatment as that’s never happened and never likely to !

… surely not?! 🥴
I am pretty damned sure at this point that he is playing to his N0nce crew when he acts like that on camera ! The risk that we will pick up on it is not important as he’s already practiced in saying how we are all filthy minded and meanwhile his flock can enjoy it along side him ! Sick fks ! 😡

sends shivers up my spine seeing creepy tell lazy how good she'd look with shorter hair or a bob

now we see izzy contemplating a bob, posting pictures on instagram of her potential bob 😩
Very well picked up ! It’s getting so it seems he’s only giving lazy attention as he hopes it will make Izzy envious and vie for his attentions , which sickeningly does seem to be happening ! I’m also wondering this far in if lazy is actually okay with it as she uses Izzy as bait so that he won’t go off ‘ skating ‘ with the pre groomed hand picked ifam ! This sounds lower than low right ? But I’m sad to say nothing would surprise me with her anymore ! She’s the worst mother on the Internet! From what I’ve seen ! 😞😡

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
In normal circumstances surely you’d check with your neighbours to see if they were having problems with their water?
Nothing about this family is normal they are so desperate to hide the truth, they are concentrating on content making and advertising that they are coming across as all over the place no continuity because they need to hide what's really going on which is pretty much nothing how many times have they said they were going out now? Hanging about doing bugger all sounds like they are still on holiday if she had time to hot tub why didn't she finish the decorating? Fix the curtains seeing as they were home all day? Lies and fakery youtubers all do it but the inghams are one of the worst they are so preoccupied with proving Tattlers wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It seemed strange to me that Lazy randomly decided to go in the hot tub especially when Creepy had just mentioned the water in his yearly shower smelled funny. If the water wasn't suitable to drink or wash in, why the heck would you go in the hot tub and not be able to shower properly afterwards?

I also don't understand why the girls are always so excited about hot tubs, there isn't anything to do in them except relax, you could understand it if they had a swimming pool to play in.

Reactions: 33
I've never seen such a cold unhomely looking house,the warmth of Christmas isn't there in any shape or form.That itty bitty crappy stove won't kick out any heat. Barely any blinds,curtains ,carpets ,rugs ,no family photos,Christmas cards or anything to make it look a warm ,inviting home . It's so bland and cold and tacky trees and b &ms finest tat do nothing but add to how awful that house is.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Well it’ll be interesting I’d she does buy what she’s aff linking, but this is ridiculous to buy for a 9 yr old, I’ve got a daighter with asd and she’s a bit younger than her peers but this is probably aimed at about 5yrs surely?
My 3 year old granddaughter hasomething similar 👀
It’s ridiculous because the children can’t age and lose their appeal can they 🤷‍♀️
That family need investigating but if course nothing will happen will it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't blame her and some here may think Esme is too young to do dishes but I was a tad big younger than her when I had to do them
Same here, you make dinner someone else can do the dishes. I don't even think Isla is to young to do the dishes. Also they have a washingmachine so most things just have to be put in there instead of floating around.
The other day Creepy said that Esme and Isla just made them self a snack and let thing stays on the counter for others to clean up. If that was me when I was youg my parents would have gotten me back down to clean up after my self. Are you old enought to make your self a snack or meal, you are old enough to clean up.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I wonder if we can put little clip's together from all the years they have vlog'ed into 1 vlog of all of Chris's ped0 antics
Sarah's crap parentin skills all the clip's of the unwashed children taple manners , home schooling and leaving babys on a beach or playing in snow without right gear on ect ect
1 - We'd might get more viewers
2- People and ifans may see what there really like
3-And real proff to take to school education as well as social services

• Heart
Well they finally did something right and got Mila a baby activity gym. When I had babies, the activity gym was as important a piece of equipment as the changing mat or the pram - because it made my babies so happy and kept them stimulated and entertained. They should have got her one four months ago but it's better late than never. Lovely to see her loving it so much. Little Jace never got one 😔.

Reactions: 22
I just want to point out that home educated children don’t usually miss out on Christmas activities. It’s more that those girls are totally isolated.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Anyone else seen the reel Isabelle has posted on IG? Very odd, not sure why the shots of her stomach and thighs are needed. Loving the views of the pylons though 🤣
I think she's feeling more confident in herself due to her weight loss. She's gone from wearing baggy t-shirts over her swimming costumes to wearing more revealing clothes showing off her legs, stomach etc. I'm pleased she appears happier in her own skin bu
I've never seen such a cold unhomely looking house,the warmth of Christmas isn't there in any shape or form.That itty bitty crappy stove won't kick out any heat. Barely any blinds,curtains ,carpets ,rugs ,no family photos,Christmas cards or anything to make it look a warm ,inviting home . It's so bland and cold and tacky trees and b &ms finest tat do nothing but add to how awful that house is.
Wait until after Christmas when they put all decorations and lights away, the house is going to look empty. Any normal house that is furnished appropriately feels plain and sterile after Christmas, there's is going feel and look awful. Sarah will end up on another B&M shopping spree. That house could look lovely if they furnished it appropriately.

Reactions: 17
I can imagine Isla will be like Bailey from the Ballingers and wanting playmobil for her 11th birthday

Reactions: 7
I just want to point out that home educated children don’t usually miss out on Christmas activities. It’s more that those girls are totally isolated.
I follow a few American home school mums and their kids do so many things with others who are home schooled too. Even if it’s once a week they all meet up.

I really wonder what the inghams get up to all day since the jobs they claim to want done never get finished

Reactions: 17
I follow a few American home school mums and their kids do so many things with others who are home schooled too. Even if it’s once a week they all meet up.

I really wonder what the inghams get up to all day since the jobs they claim to want done never get finished
Yep. I home ed and my children all attend activities both specifically for home ed kids and also more general after school ones. They have all been to a Christmas party/activity over this last week.
There is also usually a big party for home ed kids in a hall, one of the teens will DJ and everyone brings food for a buffet and there are games etc. Sadly covid has stopped it for now but we will still meet up with friends etc.

They will never get that stove finished
It needs carpet removing and a plinth and base fitting.
It also needs chimney lining.
Even if it did get sorted it would not make the soulless house

Reactions: 11
Did we ever find the story about creepy and his special skater friend - you know the one who sent him the hoodie on the 1st European trip of dreams and creepy nearly cried with happiness - they were doing some big collaboration- I am sure I read they were sharing a girl -it appears he has fallen off the face of the earth

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.