The Ingham Family #204 Vlogmas is going down the Bogmas

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Greetings peoples...I am new here,my first message.my wife is constantly on here banging on about the minghams.im not a youtube fan,however I've endured this waste of airtime thing just to keep my wife happy.ive tried to hide the TV controls, she's smart and taps in with her phone. I'm constantly left twitching in the corner of the room as she watches the horrors unfold..crap viewing.anyways guys,guys you NO guys GUYS ANYWAYS tiger!! Oh and best buy him some pj's??..is that thing naked...ewwww.
Ok how many people here are wondering if it's their husband....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can someone point me in the direction of Sarah telling Jace off for calling her mummy instead of mama please, which vlog?

Reactions: 5
So while many children may be having school Xmas meals over next few weeks or school carrols or nativys
Laughing with freinds elder ones making plans to see freinds over Xmas what,habe ingham kids got mama or dada shoving a camera In face pretending life is grand kids don't need freinds or education they got there bros and sisters

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Might need to drink even more water Sarah, all that sodium has gone straight to your hand 😳

B8933841-D913-4423-ACF8-5840BCBA9D36.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
There is something wrong, why is Chris suddenly so affectionate and complimentary about Sarah?

Is he her Secret Santa? I can see a diamond ring or necklace being bought for her, out of guilt or distraction....

And it could just be me, but the idea of Chris in the hot tub alone every night gives me the ick.

He is going to end up having heart failure soon, drinking coffee at midnight and endless cans of coke, going to bed in the early hours, no routine and a diet filled with processed un nutritional meals.

He has restless leg syndrome (apparently)- why then does he not go on walks?, it is meant to be a big help (I also have restless leg syndrome, but unfortunately due to other health issues, regular walks aren't possible, but I do what I can- it is horribly uncomfortable. But nightly hot tub sessions, a tit poor diet and no exercise is not going to help anyone!)

That wood burner is far too small for that massive hole, it will look ridiculous and I doubt will ever be used to warm the house, it won't even warm that bloody room- I can't imagine them regularly popping wood on it to keep it going- just stupid.

They were given so good advice about home decor- pulling sofas away from the wall, but they choose to ignore!

And those lights on the stairs... what happens if Jace gets tangled in them when the hooks fall off- he could trip, or end up with them around his throat.

Honestly, why can they not see part of their job is making sure they portray the correct messages, and influence people correctly.

I don't see how life is ever going to get better for those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sarah once said that they didn’t need stair gates because Jace is so safety conscious and assesses the risk
I wonder if she'll be of the same opinion when Mila starts crawling!

There is something wrong, why is Chris suddenly so affectionate and complimentary about Sarah?

Is he her Secret Santa? I can see a diamond ring or necklace being bought for her, out of guilt or distraction....

And it could just be me, but the idea of Chris in the hot tub alone every night gives me the ick.

He is going to end up having heart failure soon, drinking coffee at midnight and endless cans of coke, going to bed in the early hours, no routine and a diet filled with processed un nutritional meals.

He has restless leg syndrome (apparently)- why then does he not go on walks?, it is meant to be a big help (I also have restless leg syndrome, but unfortunately due to other health issues, regular walks aren't possible, but I do what I can- it is horribly uncomfortable. But nightly hot tub sessions, a tit poor diet and no exercise is not going to help anyone!)

That wood burner is far too small for that massive hole, it will look ridiculous and I doubt will ever be used to warm the house, it won't even warm that bloody room- I can't imagine them regularly popping wood on it to keep it going- just stupid.

They were given so good advice about home decor- pulling sofas away from the wall, but they choose to ignore!

And those lights on the stairs... what happens if Jace gets tangled in them when the hooks fall off- he could trip, or end up with them around his throat.

Honestly, why can they not see part of their job is making sure they portray the correct messages, and influence people correctly.

I don't see how life is ever going to get better for those children.
Is the affection and the compliments a cover?!

Reactions: 12
I know it was mentioned in much earlier threads but can someone remind me how the Jace Safety Officer thing started?
I think when they moved into the ne house people pointed out the "marble floors" and stairs where not very good for a toddler running round and Sarah said in one of the vlogs Jace is very safety conscious.

Reactions: 19
Apologies if this has already been spoken about, but I'm 99% certain that Jace is constantly saying "I AM A MONKEY", but Lazy appears to be convinced he's saying "ME AND MY MONKEY". Am I going mad?

Also, as I don't know what kids Jace's age usually sound like, is his speech normal? It certainly sounds like he can't articulate his words whatsoever, leading to his family just guessing what he's trying to say. Despite Lazy using her weird Munchausen-style stories to explain how chatty and clever he is.

If this isn't normal, then surely this is all down to them talking to him with that stupid baby voice with an American accent and lisp since birth, and never allowing him to spend time with anyone outside his inner cult?
He does say I am a monkey it's so plain when he says it, also I think Esme has COVID toe which is similar to frost bite so I suspect she's had COVID that's why she was given Calpol on a previous vlog but they tried to make it look like Isla and Esme where feeling under the weather but only Esme was given Calpol 🤷 and that's why nothings been said about her foot

Reactions: 20
Can someone point me in the direction of Sarah telling Jace off for calling her mummy instead of mama please, which vlog?
Yesterdays titled… TRANSFORMING EVERYONES BEDROOMS WITH CHRISTMAS MAKEOVERS A
at 32.42

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.