The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I contend that spending weeks with wet feet in freezing conditions in unsuitable footwear and dirty socks with no access to bathing facilities for much of that time just might have something to do with both Jace and Esme's subsequent foot problems.

Just a theory Sares. It's not me being jealous because you're a famous world traveler. It's me being disgusted that you neglected your children's welfare by permitting that to happen but bought snow boots for yourself.

And your hair still looks shite btw. Makeover my arse. I don't think they even got all the split ends off.
Still they washed it for you and that must make a nice change.
Has she really gone and let her kids get bloody trench foot or something? How social services isn’t nipping Lazy and Creepys cheeks is beyond me.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Okay, things to address in this latest vlog

What has Esme done to her feet?
Why do you let Jace get away with bad behaviour?
Why is Mila chewing at the table?
Why is Isla eating off a toddler tray? ( with untouched cutlery)
Why is The Ingham Family constantly flashing up through out this vlog?
What happened at 7.30 mins?
Why don’t you use any fresh food in your meal prep?
Why do you gloat about all your purchases?
Why is Chris now wearing his boxers in vlogs?
Why can’t Jace call you mummy?
Do Isla and Esme really still “believe”?
Why do you need so many Xmas trees?
Why does Jaces calendar say 2022?
Don’t you think all these sister sleepovers are a little over the top now?
Please address the Thomas situation somehow, his attachment to you is really unacceptable

And…..please tell us more about the naughty step? Is it used often?
You read my mind. So many questions. I would add-
Are you getting the girls hair cut now you’ve had yours cut?
Was a coincidence that the girls looked all made up the same day JoJo gifted her sleepover stuff?
What size clothes does Mila really wear?
Is the leaflet that Chris binned the same one that told you about Rainbows for Isla? Have you sorted that out for her?
Have you considered cleaning out the garage of doom so you can find all the missing tit that is lost in there?
Why does Sarah have to micro manage Isabelle? Let the poor child decorate her tree in peace.
Was Jace expected to eat all the massive amount of corn and peas on his plate?
Have you heard about the parenting hack of ignoring bad behaviour in toddlers and not arguing with them?
Are you going to start calling your children kiddos like Mika Staffer ?
Not many people at all in the comments said to raise the curtain rail , however on Tattle it was much talked about… what does that mean ???????

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I am addicted to tattle too, pretty much just the Inghams page because they keep on digging that hole and it's fascinating how, when you think they can't go any lower, they do:ROFLMAO:
Me too! I wander off sometimes to the memes threads or the celebs gossip threads but this is my main read. Just when you think the Ingham's can't get any worse then POW 😂 They do something to make your jaw drop. 😱
I still wouldn't give them a view though. Pfft, no way!

Does he ever really look at himself and his utterly moronic photos
Look at him! What an utter gif. 🤢
He thinks he's stunning doesn't he? He's always pulling that stupid jib thinking he looks the bollocks. In reality he looks like he's letting out a sneaky fart. Stupid creepy twit. 🤮

Does he ever really look at himself and his utterly moronic photos
Look at him! What an utter gimparse 🤢
He thinks he's stunning doesn't he? He's always pulling that stupid jib thinking he looks the bollocks. In reality he looks like he's letting out a sneaky fart. Stupid creepy twit. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The foot situation is definitely neglect, IMO.

Jason is so annoying. I don’t like kids and he is one of the reasons why. I don’t think he’s cute, either. But he deserves different parents. I feel bad for him and his siblings.

put some pants on Chris!!Eww no one wants to see your tiny dick, that’s why you have to groom teenagers who are not mature and are still vulnerable. I wouldn’t save you if you were in fire you sick duck.

poor Izzy. I hope she is able to find a good job someday. She is not a good youtuber but she seems sweet. Neglectful parents not putting her in school/ no education. Where is SS or someone from the school???

I hate Sarah more than Chris. For many reasons. But they can both go to hell.

Reactions: 37
Sooo anywayyyyy where oh where is the hair makeover that lazy was going on about 🍍😂🤣 for the life of me she is still stuck in the 80’s 😜🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
isn’t Isla far to old for the naughty step??? She isn’t even the naughty one jace is! But let me guess?? He gets away with that too?

Reactions: 29
Apologies if this has already been said but I just went for a look to see what people are saying about esmes feet , she does appear to be limping.

Did anyone see that when they are having their dinner and jace is ordering Sarah to try the Yorkshire pud and isla to try her yellow green beans ‘ that mila ( in Chris arm ) seems to be chewing on something ! Pretty sure they are feeding her now . Don’t know why they would hide this other then that’s just what they do ! Lying is so second nature to them that they can’t help themselves. Plus they need to save the clickbait of ‘ mila eats her first food - Christmas dinner ‘ 😐

Reactions: 28
Stop insulting Sarah38’s roast dinner. Can’t you see the effort she’s put into those Aunt Bessie’s roasts?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
In this family, I would actually think that the floor that people have walked on and prinny has wiped her arse on, is probably cleaner than their hands with the months of dirt under the nails.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Is it too late to suggest this again with the 60+ likes it gets earlier in the thread? 😅
F4D48EDA-0B96-473F-88FF-58CBED92E20E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Missed this one lazy another bigger family get a trip to Lapland and tv show

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
They went on to imaginarily conquer America. Fantasy lead singer ‘Chris DeLonge’ continued to live his ‘young Hollywood’ lifestyle, but in a pretend Los Angeles rather than a suburb of Bradford. Tom DeLonge even said how cool it was, and how much he respected him, for pretending to have the same surname. He became very popular and socially at ease, and with his full head of lustrous dark hair, arms of steel and chiselled jaw, all the girls fancied him, not Dave, who was just a tag-along, and all the guys wanted to be able to roller-boot or be in an imaginary band like him. Cut a long story short, he did have a couple of wild years in the rock ‘n’ roll bars of Sunset Strip, and developed quite a ‘rude boi’ reputation with young groupies, but he’s calmed down a lot, and nowadays he just helps people.
I bloody love you malcolm conkers... This is so funny

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Will be interesting tonight with their ‘day-out’. I assume that include some walking - for Esme

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Well this family get more and more disturbing every day.
I am by no means perfect you so called parents but here is a few tips
1 Teach children manners and give boy wonder boundaries
2 Isla is nearly 10 treat her like that
3 None of your children are small so dress them in size appropriate clothes
4 Please give them an education
5 And most importantly get Esme’s foot sorted.
I am sure there is more so will list as I think of them.😤😤😤

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.