The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I am going blind. I have not noticed this exept from the abrupt stop yesterday.
I just see people mention it.
I am now a bit worried that myself and others can see it and you can't. Hopefully I've not been hypnotised by Creepy...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I thought I would ask while I’m on here, do they ever show 3 full meals a day? Like all we saw was the dinner, what about breakfast, lunch and any snacks.
I don’t think they have 3 meals.
one at the most the rest is just all day snacking

Reactions: 18
I am now a bit worried that myself and others can see it and you can't. Hopefully I've not been hypnotised by Creepy...
I feel so left out. Everyone get this present exept me.

Sad news everyone. I was going to take the blame for everyone and go to prison this week so we could avoid the christmasrush in Swizz Jail.
But unfortunately they denied me access because of Covid. So we are still not in the clear.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well this family get more and more disturbing every day.
I am by no means perfect you so called parents but here is a few tips
1 Teach children manners and give boy wonder boundaries
2 Isla is nearly 10 treat her like that
3 None of your children are small so dress them in size appropriate clothes
4 Please give them an education
5 And most importantly get Esme’s foot sorted.
I am sure there is more so will list as I think of them.😤😤😤

agree 100%

The kids have ZERO manners ! They think that them saying an overly rehearsed “ thank you soooo much “ for each individual piece of plastic tat they get as gifts , constitutes as good manners ! Pleaseeeee … they are an unruly feral bunch at the best of times.

Isla - the kitty hat and mittens ! 😮 please Lord ! Give me strength! She babbles away and I have no clue of what she’s saying half of the time. THEY TREAT HER LIKE SHE IS 5 YEARS OLD at the very most ! Not her fault at all !

Other than Esme those kids are definitely NOT small 😳 so yes ! FFS ! Stop trying to hinder their growth you freaks !

Education - they are all way behind their peers at this point. I do not know how they will ever catch up now ! It’s completely unfair ! Any chances they had are slipping away !

& YES sort out whatever is wrong with Esme instead of enlisting her as a baby sitter , get her the help she needs you selfish twats ! Instead of encouraging her to play with dolls ! FFS ! 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I thought I would ask while I’m on here, do they ever show 3 full meals a day? Like all we saw was the dinner, what about breakfast, lunch and any snacks.
Seeing as how they don’t usually get up until late morning/early afternoon, that removes a meal from the day already! Unless they just constantly snack all day, which would not surprise me!

Reactions: 16
I see a lot of comments on the vlog about why Scarah(scary Sarah) told Jace off for calling her Mummy. That woman baffles me honestly.

Reactions: 19
I see a lot of comments on the vlog about why Scarah(scary Sarah) told Jace off for calling her Mummy. That woman baffles me honestly.
Lots of the youtubers have their kids call them Mama, Charlotte Taylor and James and Carys, just for example, the Inghams just jumping on a trend. Isla never said Mama in the early vlogs, she said Mummy.

Lots of the youtubers have their kids call them Mama, Charlotte Taylor and James and Carys, just for example, the Inghams just jumping on a trend. Isla never said Mama in the early vlogs, she said Mummy.
Her and esmes still call her mummy at times. Kids changing what they call you is a sign of them growing up which she clearly doesnt like.

Reactions: 14
Definitely her foot. She was walking on her heel. How they make no mention of it when she is clearly in pain 🤷‍♀️
I’ll start by saying it could just be dirty feet or the camera making them look like that but Esmes toes look red and swollen when she was sitting on the sofa. I hope those two idiots have actually taken her somewhere to get it checked out. She’s been limping and looking like she’s in pain in the last three or four vlogs. Considering they clickbait every trip to the hospital or doctors I’m guessing they’re hoping calpol will fix it. 🙄 Hopefully she’s fine today. They have a trip out planned so I’m interested to see if Esme manages the walking.

Imagine if this was creepies foot? He’d be already in the hospital carpark looking forward to a costa. 🙄

9CF7CE2D-EC2D-4347-B6CF-ACDCFE1E850F.jpeg
E62931E6-C116-4097-B015-E4423688A2BD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
I reckon their house must be freezing. The kids have multiple covers, always in hoodies. Now I get fuel poverty but these fuckers are ‘set for life’ 😉okay Sarah!
When they woke Jason up the other day he was literally buried in covers, Isla was using a rug! I reckon that farble is always freezing.

Stop buying tat and baby bells and put some gas on babes!

She will be spitting the radfrauds have just got back from Lapland. Again another family with a pervert literal sex offender dad, being gifted tit! The world is fucked!
I would imagine the girls bedrooms which are basically in the roof will be cold in the winter and too hot in the summer.

Reactions: 16
I YouTube and never saw any stamp? I definitely recommend doing that if you can as you don’t have to sit through loads of adverts and they don’t get the revenue!

If mila was eating when Chris was holding her at the dinner table it’s really bad Cos it wouldn’t of been blended down. I’m not saying it’s totally wrong for her to be eating at this age. I know it’s recommended they are 6 months before feeding them solids but really if your baby shows they are ready and you can’t seem to feed them enough milk and they are over 4 months old I personally can’t see the problem with trying them with rusks that’s been melted down with warm baby milk or baby rice or smooth blended fruit or veg. My daughter was about 5 months when she showed she was ready to ween but she didn’t have any lumps of food till she was older … after 6 months. Also they need to be sitting upright like in a high chair or something

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Chris keep showing himself in his boxers is very strange. This is the man that wears a t shirt in the pool, has worn trousers when it's hot, won't take his beanie off and wears his jackets/shirts done up so tightly he looks like he has no neck. I assumed the first time he hadn't realised that he had left his reflection in the video, but it's been mentioned on here for a few days and he's since done it every day. To be walking around like that is one thing, but he's also deliberately doing it around the camera and leaving it in.
I am squirming a little saying this but does this relate in any way , time wise ? To Izzy who seems to have taken to walking about in every video in just a jumper ? 🤢

If mila was eating when Chris was holding her at the dinner table it’s really bad Cos it wouldn’t of been blended down. I’m not saying it’s totally wrong for her to be eating at this age. I know it’s recommended they are 6 months before feeding them solids but really if your baby shows they are ready and you can’t seem to feed them enough milk and they are over 4 months old I personally can’t see the problem with trying them with rusks that’s been melted down with warm baby milk or baby rice or smooth blended fruit or veg. My daughter was about 5 months when she showed she was ready to ween but she didn’t have any lumps of food till she was older … after 6 months. Also they need to be sitting upright like in a high chair or something
yeah maybe I didn’t say what I felt about it, I do not think there’s an issue giving her food if she’s ready but like you say blended baby foods not stuffing and packet roast potatoes ! 😑

Reactions: 12
I am squirming a little saying this but does this relate in any way , time wise ? To Izzy who seems to have taken to walking about in every video in just a jumper ? 🤢

yeah maybe I didn’t say what I felt about it, I do not think there’s an issue giving her food if she’s ready but like you say blended baby foods not stuffing and packet roast potatoes ! 😑
At least it is not a burger at Maccern.
I don't know about baby weening or whatever. But it just seems like either Creepy is hiding doing it or pushing it through, because Lazy was so set on not letting her having any just a few vlogs ago

Reactions: 6
#204 Cartoon Minghams all looking slimmer ,but even itty bitty Meeeeelaa is allegedly sampling an Aunt Bessie's roast dinner

Reactions: 8
Just watching the vlog now and what if prinny ate all that chocolate cereal on the floor? Chocolate is toxic to dogs.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
They know its got to do with Switzerland otherwise it'd be clickbaited to hell.
"Shock! HORROR!!! Pre teen can't walk!!!!! Pow!!!!!!!!!"
Were the family Dixon so poor they had to share cutlery as Sarah doesn't seem to have taught her children how to use it.The way they touch everything with their hands is disgusting ,Sharon38 you put on that fake posh accent yet your family are feral ,unclean and have no manners.
Okay, things to address in this latest vlog

What has Esme done to her feet?
Why do you let Jace get away with bad behaviour?
Why is Mila chewing at the table?
Why is Isla eating off a toddler tray? ( with untouched cutlery)
Why is The Ingham Family constantly flashing up through out this vlog?
What happened at 7.30 mins?
Why don’t you use any fresh food in your meal prep?
Why do you gloat about all your purchases?
Why is Chris now wearing his boxers in vlogs?
Why can’t Jace call you mummy?
Do Isla and Esme really still “believe”?
Why do you need so many Xmas trees?
Why does Jaces calendar say 2022?
Don’t you think all these sister sleepovers are a little over the top now?
Please address the Thomas situation somehow, his attachment to you is really unacceptable

And…..please tell us more about the naughty step? Is it used often?
I YouTube and never saw any stamp? I definitely recommend doing that if you can as you don’t have to sit through loads of adverts and they don’t get the revenue!

Oh Thank 😊You Not watched them in ages won't give them a view

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.