The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you for answering about the artificial trees. I said fake lol sorry ... guess that words came to my mind first cos of them being so fake.

The elf on the shelf ... is that also very common and would you say they go over the top with tripped over cereal and such or is that what those elfs do? Trash the house ?!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
How much does someone make from the aff links?
Greedy lazy must not be making as much as she was hoping for from tat&me
She has been reported for not showing a disclosure and Amazon have replied saying that they are going to look into it.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Thank you for answering about the artificial trees. I said fake lol sorry ... guess that words came to my mind first cos of them being so fake.

The elf on the shelf ... is that also very common and would you say they go over the top with tripped over cereal and such or is that what those elfs do? Trash the house ?!
I've done the elf tipping some cereal on the kitchen worktop but never on the floor and never would i of allowed my kids to eat it of the floor. That's just disgusting

Reactions: 31
#204 Lazy overspending on tat,trees and crackers, Creepy wandering about in his boxers scratching his knackers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
The Ingham Family #204 Trees full of baubles, boxers….a load of balls

Reactions: 7

no let's call a spade en spade, those are fake trees. Ugly plastic tat.
Artificial is just to make it sound nicer than it is.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another frozen and tins Sunday lunch then!
I reckon absolutely everything was frozen, it was all too uniform in size and shape for her to have had anything to do with the actual preparation. In other words, she didn't have to peel, chop or par boil anything, just cut open the bags and chuck it all on baking trays! That's not cooking! No wonder she didn't need any help. I despise her more and more each day.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I reckon absolutely everything was frozen, it was all too uniform in size and shape for her to have had anything to do with the actual preparation. In other words, she didn't have to peel, chop or par boil anything, just cut open the bags and chuck it all on baking trays! That's not cooking! No wonder she didn't need any help. I despise her more and more each day.
When Sarah and Isabelle were talking in the bedroom, Isabelle said she likes to help with the dinner and Sarah said she was just chucking some veg in a pan to start with, so wouldn’t need any help. All looks frozen to me but I suppose they are eating some vegetables and not having pasta or lasagne baguettes again.
Those girls could be making evening meals for the family if shown how to cook, I’m sure they would enjoy it and would hep them learn some new skills. All they do is play with dolls and slime, apart from Isabelle who spends hours colour coding her books, pens and clothes as she has naff all to stimulate and entertain her.

Reactions: 32
Do they actually know any other adjectives apart from cute? The tree is cute, the baubles are cute, the lights are cute. Aaaarrrrrrgggghhh!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Do they actually know any other adjectives apart from cute. The tree is cute, the baubles are cute, the lights are cute. Aaaarrrrrrgggghhh!!!
at least it is not riddiculously gorgeous.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Do they actually know any other adjectives apart from cute. The tree is cute, the baubles are cute, the lights are cute. Aaaarrrrrrgggghhh!!!
Em, I’ll have you know they also know the word “ADORABLE” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
3rd vlog Chris is walking around with his boxers on no pants how disturbing
Trying to show us how warm it is their house a'nd not cold at all.... Because they can afford to put the heating on maybe??

• Heart
Reactions: 14
The way Jace is allowed to treat Isla like tit boils my blood. He is BULLYING her. She is so nice to him and helps him with his tree and then he starts screeching at her when they're doing Esme's tree, trying to shut her out of the room and telling her to go on the naughty step. First Lazy tells him to tell Isla off, then when Isla tries to be nice to him and give him a hug Lazy tells Isla off. WTF? Talk about having a favourite child.

They bow to that boy's every command. They need to implement a naughty step for him ASAP. Lazy has absolutely 0 maternal skills.
There must be a naughty step for him to be aware of one, it’s not something a kid would pluck out of thin air.
wonder if esme has frostbite or trenchfoot or something grim from pissarsing around in the snow with wet shoes on

• Sad
Reactions: 33
The way Jace is allowed to treat Isla like tit boils my blood. He is BULLYING her. She is so nice to him and helps him with his tree and then he starts screeching at her when they're doing Esme's tree, trying to shut her out of the room and telling her to go on the naughty step. First Lazy tells him to tell Isla off, then when Isla tries to be nice to him and give him a hug Lazy tells Isla off. WTF? Talk about having a favourite child.

They bow to that boy's every command. They need to implement a naughty step for him ASAP. Lazy has absolutely 0 maternal skills.
Take your finger out you nose Jace 😒
Have this chat on is own Sarah please ... Before he starts interacting with kids his own age.
Just saying it's NOT FUNNY and is bad manners.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.