The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she really gone and let her kids get bloody trench foot or something? How social services isn’t nipping Lazy and Creepys cheeks is beyond me.
SS didn't help little Arthur... Sorry to all the social workers out there... I k ow you are over stretched plus there are procedures and processes to go through and you cannot get emotionally involved... I suppose what I'm saying is this family aren't in The same category as Arthur's parent's so I very much doubt anything will be done

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I reckon their house must be freezing. The kids have multiple covers, always in hoodies. Now I get fuel poverty but these fuckers are ‘set for life’ 😉okay Sarah!
When they woke Jason up the other day he was literally buried in covers, Isla was using a rug! I reckon that farble is always freezing.

Stop buying tat and baby bells and put some gas on babes!

She will be spitting the radfrauds have just got back from Lapland. Again another family with a pervert literal sex offender dad, being gifted tit! The world is fucked!

• Wow
Reactions: 37
I do agree with everyone else who has said about Jace and his screeching, his lack of manners, and the way he treats Isla and Prinny, and how they bow down to him. But i cant help but feel a bit sorry for him, imagine having Creepy as your only male role model!

• Sad
Reactions: 20
So with regards to the baby being given food- either Sarah was just lying or Chris has managed yet again to get what he wants. I wonder which it was?

Reactions: 13
What is behind Creepy's idea to flash the Ingham Family logo every three minutes throughout the vlog? Is he trying out some sort of mind control or hypnotism on his viewers now? If the views go up by 200% this week, we'll know I'm right 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
So with regards to the baby being given food- either Sarah was just lying or Chris has managed yet again to get what he wants. I wonder which it was?
Can you explain what you mean about Chris getting what he wants please

Reactions: 1
In a recent vlog he wanted to give Mila food, and Sarah said she's not old enough or ready. If she's now eating solids (which she really shouldn't be at her age) then it's because Chris has ignored Sarah's concerns and once again done what he wanted.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Sarah didn't want a 5th child, they had one. Sarah didn't want to get and travel in a converted van, Chris bought one and made them all go. Sarah said Mila was too young to have solids when Chris wanted her to, we see Mila is eating already.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
What is behind Creepy's idea to flash the Ingham Family logo every three minutes throughout the vlog? Is he trying out some sort of mind control or hypnotism on his viewers now? If the views go up by 200% this week, we'll know I'm right 😂.
I think I am going blind. I have not noticed this exept from the abrupt stop yesterday.
I just see people mention it.

Reactions: 5
In a recent vlog he wanted to give Mila food, and Sarah said she's not old enough or ready. If she's now eating solids (which she really shouldn't be at her age) then it's because Chris has ignored Sarah's concerns and once again done what he wanted.
he did exactly the same with Jace.

Reactions: 11
Sarah didn't want a 5th child, they had one. Sarah didn't want to get and travel in a converted van, Chris bought one and made them all go. Sarah said Mila was too young to have solids when Chris wanted her to, we see Mila is eating already.
Chris was also the one that suddenly desided they had to go home when the others wanted to travel for longer. But he was no we are going home now.

Reactions: 13
Chris keep showing himself in his boxers is very strange. This is the man that wears a t shirt in the pool, has worn trousers when it's hot, won't take his beanie off and wears his jackets/shirts done up so tightly he looks like he has no neck. I assumed the first time he hadn't realised that he had left his reflection in the video, but it's been mentioned on here for a few days and he's since done it every day. To be walking around like that is one thing, but he's also deliberately doing it around the camera and leaving it in.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Creepy and Izzy are wandering around in their skiddies because we keep saying on here that the house looks colder than a witches tit! I bet they are back in 5 layers of clothing after filming quicker than you can say drop that towel and resend.
Mind you, I bet Sir N0ncealot is getting a little boner from dropping the "accidental" little flashes of his pasty legs in the vlogs. Next stop for him could be hiding in the bushes in the park wanking and watching young females walk by?

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Sarah didn’t want to homeschool either - Chris did.

Can’t stand either of them though they are both narcissistic twats 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I couldn’t sleep last night and after reading on here I watched their vlog, bearing in mind I never watch their vlogs so no idea what they are usually like.

First up why is Jace so screechy. Is he loud like that in every vlog? He is really cute, speaks well(uses sentences in context and a good variety of words) and he seems bright, I thought it was sweet when he was making his hand go big in the bauble but the screaming constantly is just horrid and makes it hard to hear what the others are saying and made me wince at times.
He was horrible to Isla, screaming at her and telling her to go back on the naughty step, that should absolutely have been dealt with instead of just laughing at him. He isn’t purposely naughty, he is only two years old and has learnt that acting like that will get him attention. Also who even uses a naughty step in 2021 and for a 9/10 year old?
I also find it really sad that at such a young age he is so aware of the camera, no toddler should be performing every day, there are strict regulations in the use of children on tv/films etc and it should apply here too.

Next up. Why do they have so many Christmas trees? It’s weird! All the stuff seemed to be new aswell, and it was just generic boring baubles and decorations from cheapo shops, no sentimental bits, no fancy decorations from nicer places. Why not have one or two really lovely trees instead. It reminds me a bit of IKEA at this time of year where they have trees up in all the different room set ups.
My kids have their own tree and we take them to pick a new decoration or two from the garden centre or Christmas markets each year and now they have a collection of nice decorations which I will keep for when they are adults(if they want them). They also have loads decorations that they've made from over the years, they love seeing them each year because they have memories attached to them.

The reason I watched was because of the comments about Esmes feet. She was walking very oddly indeed( again I don’t know what she is usually like) like hobbling side to side. I don’t know if it’s an issue with her feet or maybe her ankles? Very odd and I hope she is actually ok because issues with your feet/ankles can lead to a lifetime of problems.

On a lighter note the roast looked rank. You’re from Yorkshire, you should be making your own Yorkshire puddings and teaching your kids how to make them too, super easy and really fun for kids to make and see then rise plus it’s a science lesson too!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Chris keep showing himself in his boxers is very strange. This is the man that wears a t shirt in the pool, has worn trousers when it's hot, won't take his beanie off and wears his jackets/shirts done up so tightly he looks like he has no neck. I assumed the first time he hadn't realised that he had left his reflection in the video, but it's been mentioned on here for a few days and he's since done it every day. To be walking around like that is one thing, but he's also deliberately doing it around the camera and leaving it in.
I find that incredibly strange too. Not just the underwear but that it’s a recent change and deliberately left in.

Isabelle has also very recently began walking round half naked too. Within the past 2 weeks, same as Chris.

I’m not suggesting anything at the moment, but I find the timing very bizarre and worrying.

Reactions: 22
I thought I would ask while I’m on here, do they ever show 3 full meals a day? Like all we saw was the dinner, what about breakfast, lunch and any snacks.

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t sleep last night and after reading on here I watched their vlog, bearing in mind I never watch their vlogs so no idea what they are usually like.

First up why is Jace so screechy. Is he loud like that in every vlog? He is really cute, speaks well(uses sentences in context and a good variety of words) and he seems bright, I thought it was sweet when he was making his hand go big in the bauble but the screaming constantly is just horrid and makes it hard to hear what the others are saying and made me wince at times.
He was horrible to Isla, screaming at her and telling her to go back on the naughty step, that should absolutely have been dealt with instead of just laughing at him. He isn’t purposely naughty, he is only two years old and has learnt that acting like that will get him attention. Also who even uses a naughty step in 2021 and for a 9/10 year old?
I also find it really sad that at such a young age he is so aware of the camera, no toddler should be performing every day, there are strict regulations in the use of children on tv/films etc and it should apply here too.

Next up. Why do they have so many Christmas trees? It’s weird! All the stuff seemed to be new aswell, and it was just generic boring baubles and decorations from cheapo shops, no sentimental bits, no fancy decorations from nicer places. Why not have one or two really lovely trees instead. It reminds me a bit of IKEA at this time of year where they have trees up in all the different room set ups.
My kids have their own tree and we take them to pick a new decoration or two from the garden centre or Christmas markets each year and now they have a collection of nice decorations which I will keep for when they are adults(if they want them). They also have loads decorations that they've made from over the years, they love seeing them each year because they have memories attached to them.

The reason I watched was because of the comments about Esmes feet. She was walking very oddly indeed( again I don’t know what she is usually like) like hobbling side to side. I don’t know if it’s an issue with her feet or maybe her ankles? Very odd and I hope she is actually ok because issues with your feet/ankles can lead to a lifetime of problems.

On a lighter note the roast looked rank. You’re from Yorkshire, you should be making your own Yorkshire puddings and teaching your kids how to make them too, super easy and really fun for kids to make and see then rise plus it’s a science lesson too!
Definitely her foot. She was walking on her heel. How they make no mention of it when she is clearly in pain 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.