The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Take your finger out you nose Jace šŸ˜’
Have this chat on is own Sarah please ... Before he starts interacting with kids his own age.
Just saying it's NOT FUNNY and is bad manners.
They have a long time to teach him that. He will probably be in his 30's before he interacts with anyone else than his parents and siblings

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
This dating profile goes down in history as the best and worst ever. And it's absolutely tragic that Sarah still believes that this profile was faked by one of us lovely trolls. From what I remember, this dating profile was posted on twitter about an hour after Jess came forward. That's an amazing troll who made up that profile and all the other dating profiles from Chris that were posted that night. Did it not cross your mind once Sarah that they may have just have been real?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Somebody's asked about Esme's feet in the comments. Let's see if it gets deleted...

The entire time-lapse of putting up her tree/doing the branches, she's on the floor, mostly kneeling with her feet off the ground. Give the kid some time off to recover. She's clearly very uncomfortable whatever is going on with her feet.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Going to have to say itā€¦. Sweetcorn on a roast dinner is 100% seacroft.

At least itā€™s a vegetable though šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Chris is on a deleting spree. I just looked at the comments right now and it said 174 comments, then I changed to top coments and it is down to 148.
Wonder what actually got deleted because the feet comment is there and also the one about inviting the family over.

Reactions: 19
Okay, things to address in this latest vlog

What has Esme done to her feet?
Why do you let Jace get away with bad behaviour?
Why is Mila chewing at the table?
Why is Isla eating off a toddler tray? ( with untouched cutlery)
Why is The Ingham Family constantly flashing up through out this vlog?
What happened at 7.30 mins?
Why donā€™t you use any fresh food in your meal prep?
Why do you gloat about all your purchases?
Why is Chris now wearing his boxers in vlogs?
Why canā€™t Jace call you mummy?
Do Isla and Esme really still ā€œbelieveā€?
Why do you need so many Xmas trees?
Why does Jaces calendar say 2022?
Donā€™t you think all these sister sleepovers are a little over the top now?
Please address the Thomas situation somehow, his attachment to you is really unacceptable

Andā€¦..please tell us more about the naughty step? Is it used often?
What did Thomas do?

Reactions: 1
This dating profile goes down in history as the best and worst ever. And it's absolutely tragic that Sarah still believes that this profile was faked by one of us lovely trolls. From what I remember, this dating profile was posted on twitter about an hour after Jess came forward. That's an amazing troll who made up that profile and all the other dating profiles from Chris that were posted that night. Did it not cross your mind once Sarah that they may have just have been real?
What happened to the adventure band? šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can she possibly think this is faked when itā€™s worded EXACTLY how he types/talks?! Heā€™s either a top level manipulator or she just choses to be blissfully ignorant.

Reactions: 17
Bet it's a shriveled up cocktail sausage roll ready for erectile disfunction šŸ¤£šŸŒ­
Bet its
She clearly wasnā€™t wearing a mask whilst out shopping. Why the duck is she exempt. Iā€™m sorry to go on about it but Iā€™m just so so tired of all this COVID stuff now and how some people feel they are exempt from the rules.
Also in the hairdressers who does she think she is the pompous prick šŸ™„ All our hairdressers you have to wear a šŸ˜· even my grandson at the barbers

Reactions: 11
What happened to the adventure band? šŸ˜‚
They went on to imaginarily conquer America. Fantasy lead singer ā€˜Chris DeLongeā€™ continued to live his ā€˜young Hollywoodā€™ lifestyle, but in a pretend Los Angeles rather than a suburb of Bradford. Tom DeLonge even said how cool it was, and how much he respected him, for pretending to have the same surname. He became very popular and socially at ease, and with his full head of lustrous dark hair, arms of steel and chiselled jaw, all the girls fancied him, not Dave, who was just a tag-along, and all the guys wanted to be able to roller-boot or be in an imaginary band like him. Cut a long story short, he did have a couple of wild years in the rock ā€˜nā€™ roll bars of Sunset Strip, and developed quite a ā€˜rude boiā€™ reputation with young groupies, but heā€™s calmed down a lot, and nowadays he just helps people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Vlog mas day 5 and Jaces nails are still filthy. Isla was chomping on that cereal on the floor like she had never eaten before, it was disgusting to watch yet all lazy said was our floors are immaculately clean. Yeah course so they get washed then no one ever walks on them? Prinny goes outside to do her business and walks all over that floor and you let your children eat off if it. Sarah, instead of launching more crap on crap and me, bath your Son then take him to a hairdresser.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
SHAME ON YOU SARAH INGHAM!!!

I pointed out on last nights 'episode' Esmes 'toe' problem having noticed it the night before.

And what did the 'home schooling mum of the year do?

Sweet FA.

But lets clickbait 'non emergency problems'

Sarah38teen your husband is beyond words BUT you as a 'mother' is even worse

• Heart
Christmas present suggestion for creepy this year, a light up beanie for when he is prowling around petrol stations late at night šŸ˜‚View attachment 906838
Oh my gosh! I bought two of those last year for my husband's stocking. Only so he doesn't break his neck while jogging in the early mornings. He's not a permanent beanie wearer. šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Iā€™d been holding off on saying anything about Isla but Iā€™m so so worried for that girl. Nothing about her behaviour is normal for nearly 10.

Itā€™s not just believing in elves and eating off a toddler plate, thatā€™s all a little bit odd but at least itā€™s behavioural. Kids can cling to comforts like that for a while.

More and more Iā€™ve been noticing her flapping arms, clumsy walking and uncontrollable facial expressions. That combination are so rare to see in kids over 3 or 4 who are normally developed (socially/physically/emotionally). Her speech is also extremely unclear.

I donā€™t believe she has any genetic/biological condition that would explain these traits. I think itā€™s incessant infantilisation from her parents who have zero expectations of her and treat her like a baby because it benefits them. Just like it benefits them to isolate her and deny her education. Itā€™s sheer neglect on so so so many levels. Itā€™s so evident in her.

Jace revealed today that Isla is still put on the naughty step which I think speaks to the familyā€™s general view of Islaā€™s age. You have to wonder what else theyā€™re doing behind the scenes.

Its as if this whole family has a fucked understanding of age. Isabelle is treated like a 9 year old, Isla is treated like a 3 year old. Itā€™s as if all the kids froze in age when they started vlogging . It may just be pressure from parents to keep them young and replicate their first success. But I also I wonder if that first era of vlogs was actually traumatic enough to induce this ā€˜freezeā€™ response of maturity. Its a common phenomenon and there was likely stuff behind the scenes we never saw even when they seemed happier/healthier on camer back then. The shift into the public eye and their parents new vision of them as financially lucrative is certainly traumatic enough even without the fall / neglect that followed.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Somebody's asked about Esme's feet in the comments. Let's see if it gets deleted...

The entire time-lapse of putting up her tree/doing the branches, she's on the floor, mostly kneeling with her feet off the ground. Give the kid some time off to recover. She's clearly very uncomfortable whatever is going on with her feet.
I contend that spending weeks with wet feet in freezing conditions in unsuitable footwear and dirty socks with no access to bathing facilities for much of that time just might have something to do with both Jace and Esme's subsequent foot problems.

Just a theory Sares. It's not me being jealous because you're a famous world traveler. It's me being disgusted that you neglected your children's welfare by permitting that to happen but bought snow boots for yourself.

And your hair still looks shite btw. Makeover my arse. I don't think they even got all the split ends off.
Still they washed it for you and that must make a nice change.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Going to have to say itā€¦. Sweetcorn on a roast dinner is 100% seacroft.

At least itā€™s a vegetable though šŸ˜‚
I agree, a roast dinner and sweetcorn shouldn't go together. I'm not in the least surprised though. Give her some proper fresh vegetables, and she wouldn't know where to start.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.