The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has chris flashed the family logo at least 4 times (that I noticed) during the vlog?

Reactions: 7
Why has chris flashed the family logo at least 4 times (that I noticed) during the vlog?
maybe he thinks it's a sublinal message that will turn hate watchers into subscribed ifam!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think they’re trying to do the thing you sometimes get in sitcoms or something like a scene cut. I know what I’m trying to explain but not doing it very well 😂

Reactions: 9
I think they’re trying to do the thing you sometimes get in sitcoms or something like a scene cut. I know what I’m trying to explain but not doing it very well 😂
Like a screen swipe thing i think hes going for. For an editing expert like chris youd think he would do a better job with it 🤔

Reactions: 11
The affiliate links are back!! I thought this was for toddlers?!
Yes it does seem very young for her. My eldest loved all the toys like that from when he was about 2 or 3, had ice creams, cakes, cookies and used alongside all the food for his toy kitchen. He's 9 and they were passed onto my 5 year old years ago, and it's not really something she's into anymore either. She occasionally hands out toy food to her cuddly toys but only to set up a party, she doesn't bother anymore with the whole pretend cooking/serving.

Reactions: 12
When I was 9 my parents brought me this toy where you could make actual ice cream with! Why aren't the inghams doing that with their kids? It could be really educational learning how its made and where all the ingredients come from!

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
It’s so grim how they have to have all the lights on in their house in the middle of the day because it has been designed so badly- I would hate that so much

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.