The Ingham Family #203 Got more work than you can handle? Go and light that Poundland candle.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see so many YouTubers/influencers do what she's doing where all they do is search for something on Amazon and share some of the results as affiliate links. They aren't things they have used, or even that they would seriously consider buying, just whatever came up in the search.

I can use the search function on Amazon for myself, thanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sarah love, you do know Amazon isn't a small business??

Yip affiliate links to Amazon screams 'set for life'.
Amazon used to be a small business. Tiny. But word has it after a shoutout on the YouTube channel of the biggest vlogging family in the uk (biggest as in waist size) it grew into what it is today.

True story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Also I do feel mean saying this but I am just so pissed at those so called parents ! First off I watched Izzy’s latest video on YouTube ( first time in ages I’ve watched her ) she couldn’t hold the camera still and her reparative broken narration was awkward AF ! Also this post needs translating!
The reason it pisses me off so much is they are letting that girl believe she has a promising future on YouTube , she has been at this for years and still can’t get the hang of it ! It’s clearly NOT her forte and she won’t ever find out what she is good at if they don’t let her breathe and spread her wings ! Damned irresponsible selfish bastards ! They are deluding that girl !

Attachments

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
It’s Tin Tin!! I’ve been racking my brains who big Sarah reminds me of here and it is Tin Tin 😂 And mad Mandy from This Country 😂
Funny you should say that as her personality ( Mandy ) reminds me of Katrina and yes she definitely looks like Sarah in a lot of pics ! Cute family 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Looks like we don't get to open a bazillion advent calenders today ... what a bummer 😱🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Maybe they'll make up some BS that Creepy 'forgot' to upload the vlog. They'll have read here and be frantically getting it uploaded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Don’t usually comment but honestly I feel so sorry for Isabelle! When I was her age I was out with friends and even had a boyfriend! She’s missing out on so much on her teenager years, it’s sad to watch! Hopefully one day soon she will finally realise there’s more to life than sitting with your younger siblings! And actually decide to speak up to her parents, also is it me or are they showing Isla more in recent vlogs since the Q&A? Strange

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Imagine being 16 and being dragged around the house looking for the elves.

Isla's blood curdling scream reaction to the cereal on the floor, there's no way she'd ever be able to be around other people doing fake OTT stuff like that, she'd burst people's eardrums.
I know Creepy obsessively cleans the floor but would you really let your chuldrun eat off it? You could understand a 2 year old doing it but a 9 year old knows better than to scrabble about on the floor eating.

Creepy creeping about in his undies again. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Sorry but did Lazy say boring when Isla told her that she had changed the name of the squishy thing?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.